Avatar image for deactivated-5f71e1dc474f5
deactivated-5f71e1dc474f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The length of some videos is showing up as 00:00:00 on the video page, I've noticed this before but it seems to be happening more often lately. Weird little bug!

winsord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By winsord

What browser are you using and what version is it? I've been having the opposite problem lately in Nightly, where all of the video times show but the comments bubble always appears as 0.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By mrpibb

Looks like our encoding service didn't give us a duration back. Looking into adding that data back.

Edit: data is back, please reraise this issue if see other 0's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Latest TNT is having the same problem.

yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By yagami

The videos repeat, and when they do (for me they repeat every time) the screen is just dark-gray. I have to reload the page to fix it. Also, rewinding/skipping ahead to a previous point on the video is a hassle. I often land about 30-40 seconds behind or ahead of where I wanted to start watching.

Hengst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hengst

The video page is all kinds of busted. I can't know for sure, but I think there are also videos missing when sorting by types of content. I know that there's a missing Unprofessional Fridays (05/24/13) under the subscriber page - and I could have sworn there was some Street Fighter 4 premium video that was uploaded ages ago but isn't there now. 00:00:00 seems to be the newest problem along with occasionally listing 0 comments as well.

The video repeating thing is weird too.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

The content type is a categorization issue by the editors (passing the buck!)

We have a fix for the 00:00:00 issue (our encoder is having problems), but will hold off until after E3 to push that.

Fixed the TNT timestamp

RobertSaignant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RobertSaignant

@yagami said:

The videos repeat, and when they do (for me they repeat every time) the screen is just dark-gray. I have to reload the page to fix it. Also, rewinding/skipping ahead to a previous point on the video is a hassle. I often land about 30-40 seconds behind or ahead of where I wanted to start watching.

I can confirm that I had this issue too. Desactivating Adblock on GB seems to have fixed it. Not sure.

Here's another issues: There's stuttering and back tracking in the videos and having the same audio play before the visuals speed up to catch up. (Quoted from another thread)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is happening again!