Videos just stop playing out of nowhere

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been having this problem every once in a while for about 2 or 3 weeks now I think.

I'll be just playing any video and all of a sudden it will stop, rewind all the way back, be completely black (no thumbnail img) and the big "play" thing will reaper at the center of the player, by clicking that the video will not resume it ill just start from the beginning.

That is using the "streaming - auto" method, which is the one (until now) that has been the most stable for me, also i'm on firefox 32.0.3

I'll try testing other player options to see if it happens again with them.

PimblyCharles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By PimblyCharles

This just happened to me three times, somewhat randomly, while watching Bombin' the A.M. With Scoops and the Wolf: 10/13/2014. I was using Streaming/HD with Win7x64 and Firefox 32.0.3. It would just stop, reset the player to it's original state with a play button over the graphic, and then not continue when left off after hitting play again.

laika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By laika

These issues are really hard to debug on our end because they're intermittent (not reliably reproducible). In the past, this has been caused by the flash player plugin ("streaming" option). HTML5 is the recommended player.