Website not loading properally

chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By chu52

Since last night when I go to any part of www.giantbomb.com (auth.giantbomb.com is okay) it loads without background and in list format (I would upload a screen grab but the image uploader isn't working in this crazy load) I am using Chrome auto updated on windows 7.

EDIT: The site is back to normal

TehPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TehPickle

Ohh I so want to correct the spelling of 'properly' in the title...

Just wanted to add, I'm having the same issue. It's been happening since last night , and as of writing, remains the case. As someone who visits the site very frequently, this is the first time I can recall this happening.

It seems to specifically affect Chrome. I also have Firefox installed (which plays second fiddle to Chrome) and it seems to work absolutely fine on there.

I've checked any and all brower plug-in updates, drivers etc and rebooted a couple of times, which helps none! I'd be grateful if you could take a look into that.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: OK that's just weird, no sooner had I posted this and suddenly it's fine. Crisis averted!

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mosespippy

I had this problem last night once I got hit with the random banning bug, and it returned to normal once I got unbanned.