Wiki Points bug

Philip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

I have noticed that wiki points are a but messed up.

First screenshot shows that I have a total of 79 points.

Second Screenshot is of the Top Contributors for Slender: The Arrival. I should be 2nd in the list, but nowhere to be seen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I also have the feeling, that if you simply Edit a page, and make 1 change, you get alot of points.

For example, if you goto a person page, and Simply add their last name, you get alot of points. added last name, and Gender to male and received 13 points, I have received more just for setting the Last name.

No Caption Provided

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dungbootle

Did you make some edits when the new site first went live? They fixed the issue now but it seems like points you were supposed to earn back then are lost.

Philip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you make some edits when the new site first went live? They fixed the issue now but it seems like points you were supposed to earn back then are lost.

Well You can see it was Late Wednesday Evening, I have not lost the points from my account, but on this page it seems.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@philip: Yeah it seemed to be a page thing. You're not getting credit for stuff you did on the first two days or so, which sucks but hey.

ltsquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Were aware the points per object are messing up, looking into it.

Philip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltsquigs said:

Many Thanks.

Philip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltsquigs said:

I am not sure if this helps or not.= or even related. But it is also not listed in my Top Wiki Edits.

If not fixable, not a problem, but if this is still occurring I assume you would like to fix it.

No Caption Provided

jkizzlemurphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By jkizzlemurphy

Yeah, there is no record of the edits I've made on the Dance Central 3 page as it lists I have 5 points instead of the approximate 155 points I've earned across the last two months before the new site was up. All edits made on the live site, never the beta. Little upset but more concerned it has happen to other users.