#1 Posted by GunslingerPanda (5030 posts) -

So how come all the videos on the site are just embedded YouTube videos now? I prefer the proper video player.

#2 Posted by GunslingerPanda (5030 posts) -

Nevermind, I appear to be a fucking idiot. I must have clicked Youtube accidentally at some point without realising it?

#3 Edited by FritzDude (2316 posts) -

Wait... You can actually turn off Youtube showing? Could someone show me where it is because I thought the same way as you did. Unless my browser does not compute with GiantBomb, which wouldn't surprise me since 20% of this site is broken on my browser.

#4 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (1339 posts) -

@FritzDude said:

Wait... You can actually turn off Youtube showing? Could someone show me where it is because I thought the same way as you did. Unless my browser does not compute with GiantBomb, which wouldn't surprise me since 20% of this site is broken on my browser.

It's a subscriber thing.

#5 Posted by FritzDude (2316 posts) -

@Kevin_Cogneto: Really? Huh, odd because I've seen it a couple of times at random instead of the embedded YouTube video and I'm not a subscriber.

Wait a minute... You're messing with my brain?

#6 Posted by Pazy (2682 posts) -

@FritzDude said:

@Kevin_Cogneto: Really? Huh, odd because I've seen it a couple of times at random instead of the embedded YouTube video and I'm not a subscriber.

Wait a minute... You're messing with my brain?

Not all videos have been put on youtube yet and new videos take a little bit of time to transfer over to youtube. If you find the video before its on youtube they just give you the subsriber video player.

#7 Posted by FritzDude (2316 posts) -

@Pazy: That makes perfect sense. Thanks for the clarification. Gratias.