#1 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Right now on XBLA its 4 bucks. Well 3 bucks and change.

Link!

Never got to play this. Might be fun to pick it up what say you Giant bomb? Worth the time?

#2 Posted by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

It's a classic. You should buy it.

#3 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Is it patched? Has it been updated? Because I remember a shitton of glitches with the 360 version.

#5 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4297 posts) -

Its so fucking good. Bully 2 better have a toilet paper gun, and firecrackers..

#6 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1192 posts) -

Everyone that has an Xbox should buy this game at this very moment. It's worth more than $4 imo.

#7 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Midnight Club LA, Max Payne 3 are also on sale!

#8 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3908 posts) -

If you haven't played this yet get iiiiit. I just bought it a few months ago and played it for the first time and it's as good as everyone says it is.

#9 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Why have my Old MS points not converted to dollars?

#10 Edited by GreggD (4510 posts) -

@the_laughing_man: It happens the first time you go to buy something after the update.

#11 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

@greggd said:

@the_laughing_man: It happens the first time you go to buy something after the update.

Nope. Billing page says I have 250 points.

#12 Edited by GreggD (4510 posts) -

@greggd said:

Billing page? Like in the system settings?

#13 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

@greggd said:

@the_laughing_man said:

@greggd said:

Ya. A customer person said a lot of people are having issues and they are working to fix it.

#14 Posted by BigJeffrey (5149 posts) -

Will buy BRO, thanks a million XOXO

#15 Edited by GreggD (4510 posts) -

@greggd said:

@the_laughing_man said:

@greggd said:

Ya. A customer person said a lot of people are having issues and they are working to fix it.

Oh, alright. Funny thing about the transition, they actually gave me more money than I actually had when it was still MS points. A whole dollar!

#16 Edited by Lego_My_Eggo (1068 posts) -

If you haven't played this yet get iiiiit. I just bought it a few months ago and played it for the first time and it's as good as everyone says it is.

Good to hear. Missed it when it first came out and recently got it on the steam sale, and have been waiting to try it out after all the talk about it.

#17 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1806 posts) -

Oh shit, that's pretty tempting. I played the game years ago and got through most of it but never actually finished it. It's a fantastic game.

#18 Edited by captain_clayman (3326 posts) -

Too bad the 360 version of this game is utter dogshit. What a technical mess. Fantastic game, but I'd take the PS2 or Wii version with worse visuals than the choppy, glitchy, broken 360 version any day.

#19 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2572 posts) -

Too bad the 360 version of this game is utter dogshit. What a technical mess. Fantastic game, but I'd take the PS2 or Wii version with worse visuals than the choppy, glitchy, broken 360 version any day.

It isn't that bad. The only technical issues I really noticed was that the frames were all over the place, and after like 500 hours of GTA IV on console I didn't even care.

#20 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Real talk, guys. I thought Bully was kind of underwhelming and I struggle to understand the doubleplusgood circlejerk that happens whenever anyone mentions it. Not I'm implying judgment on doublespeak or circlejerks.