#1 Edited by Krullban (982 posts) -
#2 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1585 posts) -

If this is a thing, could they just release that part? I'd really like to try this out. Eh, I'll probably end up getting ghosts eventually anyway...

#3 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

We XCOM now!

#4 Posted by Andorski (5108 posts) -

So zombie mode but with fictional dinosaurs? This would be the first thing to interest me in a CoD game in a long time.

#5 Posted by spraynardtatum (2125 posts) -

what an adorable creature.

#6 Edited by narujoe93 (2434 posts) -

Why would they withhold this for so long? Release is a week and a half away on current gen (unless the mode isnt on current gen?)

#7 Posted by MikeFerrari7 (167 posts) -

Something different, kudos to them.

#8 Posted by Darson (425 posts) -

Jesus Christ.

#9 Posted by Dalai (6878 posts) -

Can I still play as the dog in Extinction mode? If so, this would be the first Call of Duty game I'll ever buy.

#10 Posted by pyrodactyl (1643 posts) -

Is that the singleplayer twist? Mutants/aliens?

#11 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3325 posts) -

Aliens AND Call of Duty? That doesn't look like something I would be interested in at all.

At this point, please note the alien in my avatar, which was made using the emblem editor from Call of Duty: Black Ops.

#12 Posted by e30bmw (355 posts) -

That actually looks pretty interesting. Haven't gone deep one a COD game in years, maybe this will be the year if I get myself a PS4.

#13 Posted by ottoman673 (382 posts) -

Holy shit, this actually looks kind of cool.

#14 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9740 posts) -

If this was the direction the campaign was going in, then I would be all for it!

But as a multiplayer mode? Eh, not interested. At least they're trying something different.

#15 Edited by Quarters (1547 posts) -

Yeah, I can totally get into this. Seems more interesting than Zombies.

#16 Posted by MightyDuck (1435 posts) -

I'd be open to giving this a shot as well. I really enjoyed MW1, 2, and the first Black Ops. I'm hoping this is something I can get into.

#17 Posted by Sackmanjones (4609 posts) -

Just when I thought I was out.....

#18 Posted by Funkydupe (3293 posts) -

I want to fight aliens, but only if the aliens are controlled by small children. I think this game will be able to deliver that experience consistently.

#19 Edited by jimmyfenix (3680 posts) -

Very interesting !

#20 Edited by MentalDisruption (1618 posts) -

If they would make this part of the main game I would be all in on Call of Duty again. I'm up for playing as the military against an alien/mutant force. Not so much all in on playing as the military vs another military again.

#21 Posted by Funkydupe (3293 posts) -

Space Marines assemble!

#22 Posted by Levio (1781 posts) -

I just hope there are enough dogs in this mode.

#23 Posted by Krullban (982 posts) -

#24 Posted by Live2bRighteous (306 posts) -

@krullban: In the end, it's just another horde mode.

#26 Posted by Vuud (1432 posts) -

Does anyone remember Arctic Combat? Shortly before it died they had a horde mode with aliens, I think it was called Infestation.

It's just funny that I think Call of Duty is ripping off a Call of Duty ripoff.