Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It certainly does. More games like this would be nice.

Itwastuesday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This does look amazing. Where did it come from and when can I play it?

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

I...um, accidentally heard "Child, touch yourself in bed" at the beginning of that trailer and would have done a spit take had I been drinking something.

Game looks gorgeous though, hopefully it'll play well also.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Aegon

The part where it turned into a JRPG was really interesting. Crazy that Ubisoft lets its developers do something like this. This is definitely appealing. More games like this indeed.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Wow, nice.

oodli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do the guys at Ubi-art do this? Seriously is there some video showing how they do this kind of amazing animation?

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By ProfessorEss

@oodli said:

How do the guys at Ubi-art do this? Seriously is there some video showing how they do this kind of amazing animation?

There's a video of some guy animating with it on their site (ubi-art.com), seems like the first, biggest and most important step is getting an awesome artist.

That Ubi-art engine intrigues me.

stubbleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By stubbleman

I just realized that I'll be breaking my longstanding boycott on Ubisoft games when this comes out. I'm glad to see them breaking out and actually trying new things.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Karkarov

Would like to see less trailer and more game but the art style is certainly impressive.

Dimi3je

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seem that Ubi has taken some notes from indie games. They have also announced Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Both seem like smaller scale games compared to standard AAA games, yet it appears that the studio (Ubi Art) has been given a lot of creative freedom with these games. Hope that other big game developers also take this path in the future.

Loading Video...

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@dimi3je: Oh wow. I heard about Child of Light ages ago but haven't heard anything about that before. Looks like it could be really cool.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

huh, seems interesting.

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant wait to play this, i hope downsampling works.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I'm super excited to check it out. It looks really interesting. I think it's coming out next week.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#16  Edited By Yummylee

@jacksukeru said:

I...um, accidentally heard "Child, touch yourself in bed" at the beginning of that trailer and would have done a spit take had I been drinking something.

Wait... what is she actually saying then because I can't here anything else besides ''touch yourself in bed'' O.o

Ohhh tuck, of course...

EDIT: Oh wow, 7 month old thread huh...

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@yummylee said:

@jacksukeru said:

Wait... what is she actually saying then because I can't here anything else besides ''touch yourself in bed'' O.o

Ohhh tuck, of course...

Yeah, upon further listening I'm also pretty sure she's saying "tuck". It kind of startled me at first.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By theacidskull

meh

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@yummylee said:

@jacksukeru said:

Ohhh tuck, of course...

Yeah, upon further listening I'm also pretty sure she's saying "tuck". It kind of startled me at first.

Buncha sickos. =p

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can't wait to play this. The leveling system and combat seem great. Not a huge fan of how all of the dialog is just a bunch of rhymes, though.

I really hope the game is a bit challenging and you don't have pretty much every skill in the game by the end of it. I dunno, I've just been really in the mood for an RPG that's not afraid to make the player grind once in a while lately.

Also, I'm pretty happy to see it's only 15 bucks. I vaguely recall Ubisoft saying something at one point that implied they were considering charging 60 dollars for it. It does have me a little worried that the game is only gonna be a few hours long though. D:

Tackchevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

The genuine asymmetric gameplay is what makes this an easy buy for me. I'll be able to rope the wife into this one. I mean, she like Braid and Ni No Kuni, so....

ervonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love that the devs actually mentioned Grandia 2 as their inspiration for the battle system but since they've gone on record about making a game you can ease yourself to sleep with it's probably painfully easy and boring. If nothing else at least UbiArt's going to town.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dammit, I was super excited because I thought this was coming out tomorrow. Turns out it's not out 'till the 30th. =__=

I swear I read somewhere that it was coming out on the 29th. Man! Whatever, only one extra day, I guess. >->

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Dammit, I was super excited because I thought this was coming out tomorrow. Turns out it's not out 'till the 30th. =__=

I swear I read somewhere that it was coming out on the 29th. Man! Whatever, only one extra day, I guess. >->

Soundtrack is out today, though.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man, the more I see of it, the more excited I get.

thevector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@steadyingmeat: It is out today for Playstation and Wii U, Tomorrow for Xbox and Steam.