Steam daily sale- Chivalry

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all,

So with Chivalry on sale on Steam, I was wandering how this game is? I heard the servers are dead so before deciding on buying this I was wandering if this is true and whether any bugs around on launch have been resolved?

Tempted to pick up Hitman Absolution as well. Steam emptying my wallet as usual :P

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By BigBoss1911

Dead? LOL....the game is no where near dead. Its a great game and its received alot of updates the past few months.

Dragon_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It has loads of people still playing. There are still bugs but they are being ironed out with all the updates and patches.

I say go for it, Chivalry is a very unique game with it's melee combat.

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigboss1911: Ah right, when I read the deal was announced, there were a few comments saying the game is dead. If not then great. Do you play it much?

@dragon_fire: Was there a big game mode update not long ago as well? I feel like I remember reading that somewhere (but I have a terrible memory so it could have been anything haha)

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By BigBoss1911

@johnlocke said:

@bigboss1911: Ah right, when I read the deal was announced, there were a few comments saying the game is dead. If not then great. Do you play it much?

@dragon_fire: Was there a big game mode update not long ago as well? I feel like I remember reading that somewhere (but I have a terrible memory so it could have been anything haha)

They added a "duel" mode for 1v1. And yes I put in at least 4 hours a week on it.

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JohnLocke

@bigboss1911: Ah cool. Well I ended up picking it up, thanks for the feedback.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me know what you think! I bought a holiday 4-pack back in December and have been playing it consistently ever since. With friends, it's one of the most memorable and hilarious multiplayer experiences I've ever had.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

if anyone wants a copy for 5 bucks (so you save $1,24) let me know