#1 Posted by JohnLocke (271 posts) -

Hey all,

So with Chivalry on sale on Steam, I was wandering how this game is? I heard the servers are dead so before deciding on buying this I was wandering if this is true and whether any bugs around on launch have been resolved?

Tempted to pick up Hitman Absolution as well. Steam emptying my wallet as usual :P

#2 Edited by BigBoss1911 (2543 posts) -

Dead? LOL....the game is no where near dead. Its a great game and its received alot of updates the past few months.

#3 Posted by Dragon_Fire (369 posts) -

It has loads of people still playing. There are still bugs but they are being ironed out with all the updates and patches.

I say go for it, Chivalry is a very unique game with it's melee combat.

#4 Posted by JohnLocke (271 posts) -

@bigboss1911: Ah right, when I read the deal was announced, there were a few comments saying the game is dead. If not then great. Do you play it much?

@dragon_fire: Was there a big game mode update not long ago as well? I feel like I remember reading that somewhere (but I have a terrible memory so it could have been anything haha)

#5 Edited by BigBoss1911 (2543 posts) -

@johnlocke said:

@bigboss1911: Ah right, when I read the deal was announced, there were a few comments saying the game is dead. If not then great. Do you play it much?

@dragon_fire: Was there a big game mode update not long ago as well? I feel like I remember reading that somewhere (but I have a terrible memory so it could have been anything haha)

They added a "duel" mode for 1v1. And yes I put in at least 4 hours a week on it.

#6 Edited by JohnLocke (271 posts) -

@bigboss1911: Ah cool. Well I ended up picking it up, thanks for the feedback.

#7 Posted by mikeeegeee (1575 posts) -

Let me know what you think! I bought a holiday 4-pack back in December and have been playing it consistently ever since. With friends, it's one of the most memorable and hilarious multiplayer experiences I've ever had.

#8 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

if anyone wants a copy for 5 bucks (so you save $1,24) let me know