#1 Posted by DarthOrange (3837 posts) -

I personally got the three posters.

#2 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game. The soundtrack seemed like the most obvious choice for me. Plus if it's in a jewel case, it'll go nicely with my Orcarina of Time 3D Soundtrack on the shelf.

#3 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Wow. The grand platinum reward for this year is a soundtrack? Not even a mask? Glad I stopped trying to earn coins after the pin set.

#4 Posted by Zeik (2195 posts) -

I want that Wind Waker poster pretty bad, but apparently I was too late redeeming my stuff to apply for this year.

#5 Edited by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@zeik said:

I want that Wind Waker poster pretty bad

yeah that poster looks hawt. Too bad I am only gold. I guess I'll get the calender... there is no other gold option that is appealing to me.

#6 Posted by JadeGL (700 posts) -

Was gold again this year, so I got the 2014 calendar.

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (35846 posts) -

Only having Gold, I decided on Sakura Samurai. Might get a good blog out of it.

#8 Posted by BisonHero (6055 posts) -

Anyone who gets Super Mario Land is kind of a chump. Isn't that game dramatically cheaper than all of the other 3DSWare/Virtual Console games on offer? And like, sure, Super Mario Land is kinda good for how totally nuts and not-Mario its levels are, but it's certainly not as phenomenally great as 6 Golden Coins, which is straight up ballertown.

I think I'll get the Majora's Mask soundtrack, because I love that game. Do they just have a warehouse full of Majora's Mask soundtracks left over from some decade-old promotion? Because that's such a random inclusion. Wouldn't the soundtrack of Wind Waker be more on-message this year, like the poster? Or hell, something Link to the Past-related, to fit with the 3DS sequel?

#9 Posted by TruthTellah (8425 posts) -

I forgot to register all of my stuff before now. So, I guess I'm too late. I'd probably get the Link's Awakening DX.

#10 Posted by Thoseposers (773 posts) -

Got Sakura Samurai even though i was platinum, i've been wanting to check out the game for a while and nothing else really caught my eye

#11 Posted by DarthOrange (3837 posts) -

Do they just have a warehouse full of Majora's Mask soundtracks left over from some decade-old promotion? Because that's such a random inclusion. Wouldn't the soundtrack of Wind Waker be more on-message this year, like the poster? Or hell, something Link to the Past-related, to fit with the 3DS sequel?

Maybe they are doing this to tease a new Majora's Mask?

Ah who am I kidding, that is way too clever for Nintendo.

#12 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

I'm not satisfied with this years selection at all. =-( I'm severely disappointed. Damn it Nintendo! I might as well get the soundtrack from my least favorite "3D" Zelda game, because the games are shit, and the posters aren't really that great! I don't even collect posters! The calendar is a gold reward, and I'm a platinum this year. Thanks Nintendo for nothing!

#13 Posted by Brackynews (4039 posts) -

Cannot believe they didn't put the moon on the disc label.

#14 Edited by Ezakael (910 posts) -

I didn't even get gold this year. Kind of sad but oh well. I wouldn't have minded the Wind Waker posters.

#15 Posted by RioStarwind (478 posts) -

Since I already got last year's poster set I'll go with the Majora's Mask OST.

#16 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2285 posts) -

The soundtrack or posters would be cool if I wasn't lazy and completed some surveys. Apparently if you wait a bit you can sell those things for a good wad of cash on eBay.

Since I'm Gold, I dunno. The only one of those games I don't have is Sakura Samurai, and that doesn't look very good. (Anyone have experience with this game?) Might get the calender or if I'm feeling generous give a game to someone.

#17 Posted by BisonHero (6055 posts) -

@ezakael said:

I didn't even get gold this year. Kind of sad but oh well. I wouldn't have minded the Wind Waker posters.

Yeah, it wasn't a great year for Nintendo-published games (aka Club Nintendo Coins), at least as far as stuff I would ever consider buying. Lemme break it down, and hope someone appreciates it.

July 2012 - December 2012 was a barren wasteland, unless you were one of the few who was determined to get a launch Wii U and some games. Aside from that, there was a Prof. Layton (if you're not too burnt out on the series), and a Paper Mario (which is possibly the weakest Paper Mario because they simplified the battle system and really stripped down the world by basically only have one main town and not a lot of original, interesting party members or NPCs or enemies).

January 2013 - June 2013 was better, at least in terms of having solid 3DS games worth getting like Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion, and Animal Crossing. Wii U releases still pretty light, and maybe not worth getting (Game & Wario is good, and I guess it's cheap, but man, it's just not WarioWare).

Still, I only made Platinum because I got a 3DS in February (still don't have a Wii. Had I bought that last year or something, there really weren't enough games worth buying this year to come anywhere close to Platinum.

#18 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5797 posts) -

I saw a golden badge on the top corner of my screen and was ready to claim Sakura Samurai as my reward.

Then I realized that it was just telling me how many coins I needed to reach Gold status. I feel so sad ;__;