127 Comments
  • 127 results
Posted by umdesch4

@Autumn_Thunder: Awesome, thanks for that. Man, that sounds like a really cool game too!

Posted by Autumn_Thunder

@umdesch4: I know it's been nearly a year but I don't see anyone answering your question: For those wondering the game Jenova Chen was referring to from the 2011 IGF was Maquette: http://www.indiegames.com/2011/03/gdc_2011_highlights_from_the_e.html

Posted by RenegadeSaint

Jenova Chen is kind of awesome. I want to hang out with that dude.

Posted by Azteck

I fucking love Johnny V.
Posted by mooncake

Oh my god, best podcast ever. Its not just a fucking long ass bombcast (which I think would get boring), but it is 4 short (by bombcast standards) amazing podcasts with amazing sets of guests in one!

Posted by halim51

I one word FMV game they were thinking of, the one with Christoper Walken is called Ripper.

Posted by jasondesante

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes by Frogwares published by Focus Home Interactive

I can't believe this game exists! :D

Posted by UnsolvedParadox

Oh man, what a Bombcast! Makes me itch more than ever to go down for an E3.

Posted by Max_Hydrogen

Now this, is one of the best Bombcasts ever. Congratulations Bombsquad.

Posted by Rewcastle

Oh man. The new colour scheme on the comments section is looking hot. Nice job

Posted by IClavdivs

Great podcast! Thanks guys!

Posted by KaneRobot

The first hour of this is probably the funniest stuff I've ever heard on a GB podcast. The part about the Sherlock Holmes game was Moment of the Year (tm).

Posted by shodan2020

I loved it when Patrick said: "Then it turned around... REAL fast."

Posted by zzax

After not really caring much for the Mega64 and Jaffe podcast, this one was truly amazing. The first hour was one of the funniest things ever. We really need to start a Suge Knight is the devil meme.  

Thanks to everyone at GB for all their hard work and hours of entertainment during e3

Posted by _Horde

Aftonbladet is an absolute abomination, a stain on swedish "journalism". Euergh.

Posted by MeatSim

With E3 over it will be sort of nice to go back to those really short 2 hour bombcast.

Posted by Koshka

@TheHBK: Agreed

Edited by Slaker117

JV in da house, droppin' phat rhymes!

Very nice to know he's doing good now.

Posted by ThePickle

Fuck Day 1. THIS is the best goddamn Bombcast of all time.

Edited by mortal_sb

oh my god, that sherlock holmes bit is already hilarious. and i'm just 20 minutes in!

Posted by Vexxan

SO MANY PODCASTS

Posted by SPCTRE

Laughed myself to tears at that Johnny V freestyle bit. EPIC.

Edited by AddyMac

@Troncek: Cause he's an integral member of the Bombcast?

Posted by billmcneal

Gouskos!

Posted by sickVisionz

Hopefully I'm not confusing this with another one, but the best part was when a woman walked and you could hear her say something like, "hi guys, sorry I'm not a stripper" in the background. 

You guys should have McElroy on more.

Posted by Tesla

That Johnny V. freestyle was hot.

Posted by dropabombonit

Thanks for posting this bombcast, missed the live stream. That Sherlock Holmes story was amazing

Posted by buzz_killington

What a goddamned amazing podcast. Thank you Ryan for this rotating guests idea.

Posted by ElCapitan

Oh man, Justin McElroy is super hilarious. More McElroy in the future, please

Posted by umdesch4

@bobtastic715 said:

Took me two days to listen to the entire thing XD

Yeah, this week has been weird. I've been watching about half of every livecast, and then listening to the rest on the audio version later, but a few times I was far enough behind that I'm hearing things out of order and confusing myself about where in the week I'm at. ;)

Posted by bobtastic715

Took me two days to listen to the entire thing XD

Posted by lordofultima

@SlickWillyJJ said:

I fucking love twisted metal. Vigilante 8 did not compare.

Rogue Trip was better than Twisted Metal IMO, and a heck of a lot better than Vigilante 8.

Posted by Troncek
@AddyMac said:

Goddamn, is Vinny on any of these podcasts?

No, why should he be?
Posted by Subject2Change

Fell asleep during the live show last night, will need to catch up later.

Posted by umdesch4

Well, ready for last night's now. Spoiler: It'll be much shorter. They were done before midnight!

Posted by unihoaxer

Listening to the last two marathon podcasts was totally worth it! Great insights into the world of game development.

Posted by gosukiller
@AddyMac: I think that, with many of these big events, Vinny is doing all the legwork and is too busy to do podcasts.
Posted by AddyMac

Goddamn, is Vinny on any of these podcasts?

Posted by ogto
@Tardcore said:
that sherlock holmes story made me laugh so hard i broke my chair.
i was in the fucking subway and couldn't hide my laughter. felt like an idiot, but the story is priceless.
Posted by RVonE

@electricviking78 said:

Hearing Greg and Carrie together in the same room with Ryan, Jeff and Alex is a total nostalgia trip. This is awesome, awesome stuff. Thanks to the Giant Bomb crew for some awesome podcasts over the last few days!

Yep, that was kinda magical.

Posted by Springfart

that sherlock holmes story made me laugh so hard i broke my chair.

Edited by nixxez

These long aftershow podcasts/discussions are the best, also loved Justin McElroy`s guest apperence

Posted by Nidzumi

Longest Bombcast ever?

Posted by Woodroez

@umdesch4 said:

I REALLY don't want to have anyone think I'm a dick, 'cuz normally I'm good with Asian accents, but I really have to know this:

At around 98:40, what does Jenova Chen say is the game he really liked from GDC? I can't understand what he says there, but I'd like to check it out.

It's sounds like Mekhet but I can't find a damn thing about it, assuming that's correct.

Posted by Delta_Ass

Man, Jenova Chen... really not doing it for me. He might make great games, but uh... not a fan of him on this podcast. He just didn't seem to fit in.

Posted by Chumm

Justin McElroy + GB is a podgasm.

Posted by Krystal_Sackful

Night Tr4p: Make my Trap

Posted by 234r2we232

Twisted Pixel, you can refund my money for Comic Jumper now please.

Posted by electricviking78

Hearing Greg and Carrie together in the same room with Ryan, Jeff and Alex is a total nostalgia trip. This is awesome, awesome stuff. Thanks to the Giant Bomb crew for some awesome podcasts over the last few days!

Posted by umdesch4

175:45 - 176:45 Best minute of podcast I think I've ever heard.

• 127 results