208 Comments
Posted by illegalnull

iTunes is lagging behind, glad the podcast is up here for my ride home from work!

Edited by Masha2932

I wholly agree with Jeff. We need a new need for speed Most wanted game.  

Rise up Giant Bomb. EA needs to hear our cry!!! 

Found the old Gamespot review for Most Wanted and Jeff is just as impressed with the game. 

Posted by wumbo3000

Bombcasts need more emails. This was one of the funniest ones in a while strictly due to emails. I feel like the some of the previous ones didn't have enough emails.

And the story they told about Vinny at the end is why I love Vinny. He is the human equivalent of Bayonetta.

Posted by clumsyninja1

Usually the GOTY podcast's go from Xmas until New Years, at least was like that the last two years.

Posted by B_Heart

Someone needs to update the RSS feed

Posted by ValiantGoat

@B_Heart: dave tweet'd earlier that something is up with the RSS feed and that top men are on the case. Hopefully it's sorted out soon, for some reason I avoid playing the podcast on this page and usually wait in cases like this for it to update on iTunes.

Posted by kollay

I- I can't sleep without this new Bombcast!

Posted by NarcolepticBat

@kollay said:

I- I can't sleep without this new Bombcast!

Cool Story Bro

Posted by CharAznable

I'm pretty sure I just heard Ryan make a Xuxa reference.

Posted by B_Heart

@ValiantGoat: Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the info. I usually listen to the podcast on my ipod late at night, so I don't mind the wait. Good to know the Top Men are on it.

Posted by kollay

@NarcolepticBat:

Posted by Max_Hydrogen

And now for GOTYcasts.

Posted by HT101

It's not up on iTunes yet. I am disappoint.

Posted by qvc_on_the_tivo

It doesn't look like the RSS hasn't been updated yet, so it won't show up in apps and junk.

Posted by Caduceus77

Please update rss/itunes.

Posted by Swinghi

Still not up on the RSS yet.

Posted by prestonhedges

"I'm on monkey dick." Jeff Gerstmann, Giant Bomb.com.

Posted by Grilledcheez

I'm going old school with this one. MANUAL DOWNLOAD!

Posted by rjayb89

The fuck, Ryan. I can only listen to this on an iPod, and that's a fact.

Edited by GunnBjorn

Guys, help me out here, please. I just downloaded the BombCast - a seventy MB MP3 file - and when I saved it to my drive, it was 'in' within two seconds. Thirtyfive MB per second? That cannot be, right? I'm a technical nitwit; could someone clarify how this is possible...

Posted by Brendan

The guys talking about soccer for a minute was high-larious. I loved it, and I'm a soccer fan. I'm also a wizard.

Posted by Brackynews

@GunnBjorn: Did you listen to it at all in your browser before you "downloaded" it? Answer: buffering. Do you have good internet and a fast hard drive? Answer: drop in the bucket compared to potential speeds.

Posted by Foggen

Somebody forgot to update RSS...

Posted by fatalflame

Y u no have iTunes?

Posted by NekuCTR

Why cant Brad commit to anything he's not reviewing? Saints Row is the first game I've heard of him completing in a while, and that's just because the crew almost forced him to do it. Now he gets to level 4 in SWTOR, and decides he's done. I'm not saying it's necessarily a game worth playing, but he just sounds embarrassing compared to the dedication to critical opinions that Jeff possesses.

Posted by kingzetta
Posted by Jolt92

Y U NO ITUNES?

Posted by dezvous

@NekuCTR: If he's not reviewing the game who gives a shit? Why should he feel compelled to play more of a game he doesn't want to play any more of?

Posted by BelligerentEngine

Oh great that guy is still here slightly lowering the quality of Bombcasts. I don't want to be rude so I'll just say his name rhymes with Atrick Elpick.

Posted by Brackynews

There's a lot of UI stuff TOR needs to improve, for sure.

you absolutely can filter out the general chat and anything else. :) Make a new team/guild tab and all the "untick" options are on the right side in the Chat Tab options. What it *doesn't* do is filter out lines you've already received, but new ones won't appear in that tab. It kinda sucks that they aren't checkmarks, because the selection dots on the right look like colours on the left. :/

while you can't queue up collection missions, you can queue crafting. If you have resources to make three of something, click that craft button three times and the companion won't return until it's all done. I believe I did it with different items too...

And is it a spoiler to say that Kessler is a real, canon Star Wars name? ;)

Posted by KarateKid

@Jolt92 said:

Y U NO ITUNES?

Posted by wolf_blitzer85

Aww yeah downloading that MP3. At first I thought iTunes was broken.

Posted by Drakeon

Cant get it on itunes or my android phone... So I'm downloading the mp3 through opera mobile. What's up guys?

Posted by hardindr

2 AM EST and iTunes has not update, nor has the XML feed, what is going on?

Posted by Osaladin

Errbody chill, Jesus.

Posted by ShinSolidus

Gonna listen to my first ever Bombcast.

Posted by soulfulsoul

When they mentioned dubstep in Tony Hawk, I searched youtube for dubstep and am now listening to it behind the Bombcast. So awesome!

Posted by The_Big_Rough

@soulfulsoul said:

When they mentioned dubstep in Tony Hawk, I searched youtube for dubstep and am now listening to it behind the Bombcast. So awesome!

hmm for some reason that sounds like a good idea.

Posted by Azquelt

Weird. The bombcast is up but the RSS feeds don't seem to have updated.

Posted by Catlicker

THE BOMB HAS BEEN CASTED.

Posted by Smokey_Earhole

@BelligerentEngine said:

Oh great that guy is still here slightly lowering the quality of Bombcasts. I don't want to be rude so I'll just say his name rhymes with Atrick Elpick.

Haters gonna ha...yeah yeah etc.

Posted by tiara

No Vinny. :( My week has just suddenly become slightly worse!

Posted by paulunga

@BelligerentEngine said:

Can we start flagging this stuff? I'm all for people posting their ideas and thoughts but the whole "Patrick is ruining giantbomb" shtick is getting into trolling territory. And that's coming from someone who spends most of his time lately berating Ryan and Patrick for not playing Chrono Trigger correctly.

Posted by Jeff

@BelligerentEngine said:

I don't want to be rude, so I'll just say that stupid comments like this are lowering the quality of discourse on this site and if this is all you have to say, I recommend you go listen to something else.

Staff
Posted by mortal_sb

@Jeff said:

@BelligerentEngine said:

I don't want to be rude, so I'll just say that stupid comments like this are lowering the quality of discourse on this site and if this is all you have to say, I recommend you go listen to something else.

amen.

Posted by baconbringer

@Jeff: Oh no, you just gave him the quest!

Seriously though, I really just don't understand any of the hate for Patrick. I've never heard anything he's said and thought it was lowering the quality of the podcast. I think he has a lot to add and he is a welcome addition by most duders.

Posted by SinGulaR

@BelligerentEngine said:

Wrong. Try again please.

Posted by ionkinetic

@dezvous said:

@NekuCTR: If he's not reviewing the game who gives a shit? Why should he feel compelled to play more of a game he doesn't want to play any more of?

Review is right there.

Posted by psoplayer

@ShinSolidus: Welcome to the party!

Posted by Masha2932
@Jeff: This. We all come to the site because of our love of gaming. Let's leave petty issues behind.