242 Comments
Posted by RandomAtom

This is absolutely top five for my all-time favorite Bombcasts.

Posted by Skeetz

All I know is @jeff's 'impersonation' of @brad makes me laugh without fail every single time.

Posted by geirr

@WickedCobra03 said:

Just re-listening and I had to come here to comment on this...

Here is some of the greatness to expect from this episode around 40 or 45 minutes into the show.

Jeff Gerstmann:

Now that there’s a hole down by where my feet are, I’m constantly worried that scorpions are going to crawl out of the wall and sting me in the feet

Ryan Davis:

I wouldn’t worry about scorpions

Jeff Gerstmann:

Well that’s what I’m worried about! Hey, know what, you’re right, I shouldn’t worry about scorpions, but there you go.

This Bombcast is pretty awesome. One of my favorites.

Posted by WickedCobra03

Just re-listening and I had to come here to comment on this...

Here is some of the greatness to expect from this episode around 40 or 45 minutes into the show.

Jeff Gerstmann:

Now that there’s a hole down by where my feet are, I’m constantly worried that scorpions are going to crawl out of the wall and sting me in the feet

Ryan Davis:

I wouldn’t worry about scorpions

Jeff Gerstmann:

Well that’s what I’m worried about! Hey, know what, you’re right, I shouldn’t worry about scorpions, but there you go.

Posted by Kevitivity

@Skanker: awesome. Than you.

Posted by Skanker

@Kevitivity: Wanderlust? There's a quick look of it now.

Posted by Kevitivity

What was that 16bit online rpg that was mentioned?

Posted by EleFlameMax

eer mudrerer my lovers? tastes like pul dano.

Posted by DystopiaX

@ErEl said:

@Cloneslayer said:

woooooooooooo

I love Jeff's Brad impression. Every time.

also the cake flavored vodka is dangerously good.

why does he do a cockney accent for impersonating Brad? I don't get that gag

It seems to be because whenever he attempts a southern one it becomes english instead. The joke is about how bad it is.

Posted by SarcasticMudcrab

This was such an awesome bombcast, already listened to it twice and thats unusual for me as I rerun at around a 2 year cycle.

Pure form.

Posted by ErEl

@Cloneslayer said:

woooooooooooo

I love Jeff's Brad impression. Every time.

also the cake flavored vodka is dangerously good.

why does he do a cockney accent for impersonating Brad? I don't get that gag

Posted by depecheload

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@LiquidPrince said:

The Mass Effect discussion ended so abruptly...

Yeah, what the hell happened with that? Guess Ryan didn't recover all of the data or he edited it out for whatever reason.

Yeah, he mentioned that on Twitter I think, even before the scratch there is a smidge of lost audio.

Posted by dcgc

The scratching of vinyl just scared the crap out of me. Wasn't expecting that. I thought a mosquito was entering in my ear (I hate mosquitos).

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

@LiquidPrince said:

Yeah, what the hell happened with that? Guess Ryan didn't recover all of the data or he edited it out for whatever reason.

Posted by IcedEmber

Wish they added the broken part of the Mass Effect 3 discussion

Posted by LiquidPrince

Posted by Stimpack

@mnzy: If you look hard enough, there's a little Joe Pesci rapping in all of us.

Edited by NTM

So they talk a little more about Mass Effect 3 in here than? Finally, I hope. Oh, but Brad isn't there. Has he played it yet?

Posted by mnzy

I can't find Joe Pesci rapping, but I need it!

Also, two Sugar Ray songs? Pretty sure that was the same one.

Posted by Rmack

@bluefoxxy: ooooohhhhh

Posted by darkdragonmage99

search engine talk so reminded me of this

Posted by bluefoxxy

For the record, Vinny was singing the same Sugar Ray song. He just merged verses together.

Posted by SaintOfKillers

As a student of history i can confirm that Vinny really is history's greatest monster

Posted by MourerM

Jeff's laugh after Vinny says Homefront is so great.

Posted by seannao

I heard a callous rumor that Vinny was planning on speedrunning Persona 4

Posted by darkdragonmage99

ducks are evil a horse sized duck would probably kill you

Posted by EleFlameMax

Alright, nice neww.

Posted by atomic_dumpling

@punkxblaze said:

@Potter9156 said:

@punkxblaze said:

@Ryan said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Hey, maybe don't edit the podcast to get super quiet and then immediately play the outro at the normal volume?

Maybe don't be trolled so easily!

Ryan, you are a terrible person.

And we all love you for it.

Punkx, you are an abject piece of shit and I cannot put into words just how much I hate you. I hope you die horribly.

And that's why I love you.

Let's make out.

btw, fadeout seems to be gone now for maximum enthrallment.

Posted by Mercanis

Get well soon, Mr. Gerstmann!

Posted by Chris2KLee

Awesome, Bombcast technical difficulties are some of the most hilarious things out there.

Posted by JeanLuc

I love listening to Jeff talk about Persona. He's usually so negative about games (granted for good reason most of the time) that hearing such joy for a change is nice.

Posted by Reyas

in Charlie's story mode you can see a Jack Frost statue in his room, he also mentions wanting to hang out with fox at the shrine, and funky student is mentioned in one of the achievement descriptions.

Posted by Jimbo7676

Is my mp3 broken or was there a huge chunk that got edited out between the mass effect 3 discussion and then suddenly talking about the Zynga stuff?

Posted by therealminime

Oh man these Longmont Potion Castle recording are amazing. Thanks for these Jeff.

Posted by Zamir
Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

These podcasts the last few weeks have been absolutely incredible. #crackinwise

Posted by clovy

ok so I hate to be that guy but after hearing Vinny talk so much about wanting to play Persona 3 but not having the time why don't they make that an Endurance Run? It solves most of the problems because he'll be able to enjoy the game while producing some awesome content for the site.

Posted by punkxblaze

@Potter9156 said:

@punkxblaze said:

@Ryan said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Hey, maybe don't edit the podcast to get super quiet and then immediately play the outro at the normal volume?

Punkx, you are an abject piece of shit and I cannot put into words just how much I hate you. I hope you die horribly.

Let's make out.

Posted by BaneFireLord

That was the best episode in ages.

Posted by championfetus

They're all gonna laugh at you! They're all gonna laugh at you! They're all gonna laugh at you!

Posted by Nadur

Three Olives Dude tastes like flat Mountain Dew... go figure. Pretty gross by itself.

Posted by MasterRain

I like their idea of a famous person/director directing one piece of DLC. Would be a great selling point, bringing people back to the game.

Very similar to the Quentin Tarantino episdoes of CSI.

Posted by Potter9156

@punkxblaze said:

@Ryan said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Posted by punkxblaze

@Ryan said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Posted by avantegardener

Podcast has been absolutely killing it recently. V Funny.

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

I still have faith in Mass Effect.

Posted by AbeBroHamLincon

is the game authentic .... dose it have kid rock ?

Posted by mudkip9000

this bombcast rocked

Posted by JCHenderson

Holy shit Ryan I nearly drove off the road at the record scratch. Scared the shit out of me.

Posted by Mister_Snig

Usually when kids on the Internet talk about how the GameCube and Hey Arnold is retro I start to feel old.

But all that talk about Joe Pesci/people I've never heard of made me feel young as hell.