242 Comments
Posted by huser

After you squat over the drain....remember to keep your toes together or it will squirt between them...

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

WHAT? THERE ARE FUCKING DRINK TESTS IN THIS EPISODE......

Holy shit holy shit holy shit must download now.

Posted by CharAznable

@Ryan said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Hey, maybe don't edit the podcast to get super quiet and then immediately play the outro at the normal volume?

Maybe don't be trolled so easily!

haha Come on, man, it's Ryan. You weren't expecting that at the end, when it started getting gradually more quiet? I was laughing to myself the whole time.

Posted by MrGtD

and they're still having that debate to this day...

Posted by cosi83

Listening to this in Shanghai! The original Total Recall is a very well made action entertainment film

Posted by Undeadpool

God I love this freaking podcast. Also: great analysis of the Mass Effect "diamond storytelling." I couldn't quite put my finger on why I still enjoyed ME3 a TON, but it wasn't quite as, to quote Ryan, "magical."

That aside, ya'll are NUTS saying Commando is a better action movie than Total Recall. Now if we wanna talk which is better: PREDATOR or Total Recall, that there is a discussion worth having.

Posted by MordeaniisChaos

@Ryan said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Hey, maybe don't edit the podcast to get super quiet and then immediately play the outro at the normal volume?

It shouldn't, but it astounds me that adults who run a business find a need to troll their paying customers. Especially in ways that can ruin things with monetary value. It was 2 in the morning after working till 11 the day after a mostly sleepless night. I wasn't really thinking. I don't mind a bit of fun, but lets stay away from blowing out speakers, maybe?

You'll have to excuse my mild crankiness because it was another sleepless night last night, but come on.

Posted by Sarumarine

Jeff's hyena laugh at the mention of Homefront in Vinny's queue is... gold. That's solid gold in audio form.

Posted by Winsord

@MordeaniisChaos: I don't see the issue with the fade out, nor does your reaction seem proportionate? I mean, it was pretty clear that it was fading out because Vinny and Jeff were rambling on about the Horse/Duck question, which is such a played out and common question by now. It's odd to me that you were not only surprised, but so angered by there still being outro music; wasn't its placement kind of obvious? Were you slowly ramping up your volume in order to listen to the last 20 seconds of inane duck sized horse ramblings? Just seems like you're having a major over reaction to some minor fun had with the editing. As you said yourself, "come on".

Posted by GrimFandango9

Haven't laughed this much at a bombcast for ages!

Posted by MeatSim

It was real nice of Brad to make an appearance on the Bombcast during his vacation.

Posted by NAQ

1:53 the hell

Edited by Humanity

@Sarumarine: That moment made me crack up so much I had to make it into a video highlight as soon as I came home just so I could listen to it whenever I wanted to

Posted by Sarumarine

@Humanity: Excellent! Job well done. He he.

Edited by shodan2020

I love you guys! #crackinwise I'm super excited about the rebirth of ROTT. You can get the old one on GoG for like $5 or so. It's a nice trip down the retro FPS hole. LUDICROUS GIBS!

Posted by patrick

@MordeaniisChaos: Weird, I've listened to this podcast for years now and haven't paid a cent. AM I GETTING AWAY WITH SOMETHING!?

Posted by MaxxS

@Sil3n7 said:

It's pretty great when Jeff LOOSES IT when Vinny says Homefront

Posted by mrpandaman

@MaxxS said:

@Sil3n7 said:

It's pretty great when Jeff LOOSES IT when Vinny says Homefront

Posted by JRock3x8

is there a real strange cut at 58 minutes left? Vinny starts talking about Mass Effect and then all of a sudden they are discussing the Zynga lawsuit?

Posted by bluefoxxy

I love how the entire crew is forced to say giantbomb.com during the podcast, yet throw EVERY OUNCE of energy they have to throw snarkiness when saying giant bomb dot com. :) Awesome podcast!!!

Posted by Rapid
Posted by EvilNiGHTS

@AuthenticM: Looks like what was left of the EA/Zynga discussion was cut in the second file. Ended up comparing both in Audacity. #obsessmuch

Posted by heatDrive88

Hoooooly mother of fuck, that record scratch at around 1:55:55 totally freaked me out and took me be surprise.

It actually made me jump in my seat.

Posted by JRock3x8

is it sad that I actually WANT to listen to Jeff talk about duck shit for a few more minutes?

Posted by MooseyMcMan

I agree with Jeff. Total Recall is all right, but not great.

Posted by Zripwud

On of the best Bombcast I've ever heard. And I've heard them all. Great trifecta of VIDJAGAMES.

Posted by Xeirus

@MordeaniisChaos said:

@Ryan said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

It shouldn't, but it astounds me that adults who run a business find a need to troll their paying customers. Especially in ways that can ruin things with monetary value. It was 2 in the morning after working till 11 the day after a mostly sleepless night. I wasn't really thinking. I don't mind a bit of fun, but lets stay away from blowing out speakers, maybe?

You'll have to excuse my mild crankiness because it was another sleepless night last night, but come on.

They will change it in the future, just for you.

Posted by CatsAkimbo

Did the same guy ask the horse/duck question at last year's PAX tested.com podcast?

Posted by MattClassic

Yeah, Jeff speaks the truth on building a "complete" Neo-Geo collection, MVS or AES. Don't do it. It's a really bad idea. It's certainly possible, but that way lies madness.

Posted by Wikitoups

@EvilNiGHTS said:

@AuthenticM: Looks like what was left of the EA/Zynga discussion was cut in the second file. Ended up comparing both in Audacity. #obsessmuch

Yeh apparently that part got lost too :(

Posted by Wildali

Wow, i know this Bombcast drops a lot of shouts, but a Ron & Fez reference? Well, Vinny's from NY, so it kinda works i guess but still...you just don't see that coming.

Posted by MaxxS

How did they not talk about Macho Man Randy Savage's rap album?

Edited by Brackynews
Edited by DougQuaid

Guys, eating is fun. Eating is serious. If you eat too much and you're going get delirious. However, if you eat too little you're going to disapperious. Eating is so so serious.

Posted by Zamir
Posted by Tesla

Love the ending. And the Joe Pesci rap reference. Lots to like about this bombcast.

Posted by Darkhollow

Another podcast w00t! Looking forward to listening to it while playing Ghost Recon Online Open Beta.

Posted by Mandrewgora

fantastic podcast guys.

Edited by Zamir
Posted by wordfalling

I haven't laughed so much in ages. Well done Jeff, Ryan and Vinny.

Posted by SmilingPig

I hope that there will be games next week.

Edited by Arkasai

I don't think I could go back to having roommates, too much frustration and bullshit. The bathroom covered in self tanner segment was bringing up all kinds of bad memories of living with disgusting people. I can also relate to the mad rush to clean everything and doing crazy shit to get the deposit back.

Also, damn Vinny's casually buying a five thousand dollar camera on ebay during the recording. Maybe we'll see some super high quality handheld stuff on the site in the near future. Lots of people are using adapters and old photographic primes and zooms with some real nice results.

EDIT: Team Lossi and Team Associated make some of the best serious RC cars you can buy, the kind that hit over 40 miles per hour in the dirt and close to 100 on pavement.

Posted by Mister_Snig

Usually when kids on the Internet talk about how the GameCube and Hey Arnold is retro I start to feel old.

But all that talk about Joe Pesci/people I've never heard of made me feel young as hell.

Posted by JCHenderson

Holy shit Ryan I nearly drove off the road at the record scratch. Scared the shit out of me.

Posted by mudkip9000

this bombcast rocked

Posted by AbeBroHamLincon

is the game authentic .... dose it have kid rock ?

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

I still have faith in Mass Effect.

Posted by avantegardener

Podcast has been absolutely killing it recently. V Funny.

Posted by punkxblaze

@Ryan said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Ryan, you are a terrible person.

And we all love you for it.

Posted by Potter9156

@punkxblaze said:

@Ryan said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Ryan, you are a terrible person.

And we all love you for it.

Punkx, you are an abject piece of shit and I cannot put into words just how much I hate you. I hope you die horribly.

And that's why I love you.