210 Comments
Edited by KaneRobot

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@BiG_Weasel said:

Is it me, or does Jeff keep the gang on task better than Ryan? They were into "Whatcha playin'?" at record time. Podcast is about an hour shorter, too.

That's not a good thing.

I agree. It's a great thing.

This was the most enjoyable episode in a while.

Posted by T0mF5

Does Johnny say what I think he says at 2 hours and 10 seconds?

Posted by infestedandy

Prototype 2 does NOT have an Online Pass. If you purchase the game in its opening weeks you'll get what's called the Radnet Edition. All that means is extra mutations, mini-games and other leaderboard options. There isn't a $10 fee if you buy it used.

Also, having played through the entire game, Prototype 2's frame rate is rock-solid. It's actually quite good.

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

@BiG_Weasel said:

Is it me, or does Jeff keep the gang on task better than Ryan? They were into "Whatcha playin'?" at record time. Podcast is about an hour shorter, too.

That's not a good thing.

Posted by Talon64

I want a podcast 100% dedicated to Vinny's adventures in fathering.

Posted by GioVANNI

@BoogieWithStu said:

God dammit stop ruining shit in Fez. Flying? Really? That would have been really nice to have found out myself.

Trust me, it's something you'll appreciate them for spoiling. I've beaten everything there is to beat in Fez and I had no idea I could fly. I wish it were spoiled for me so I could at least use it

Posted by danimal_furry

Hahaha! Platinum Medals!

Posted by TullyAckland

Namco bandi published W2 in Europe, not THQ

Posted by PandaBear

@Humanity said:

@Majkiboy said:

@Christoffer said:

@Humanity said:

@Anwar said:

Why does 'port' imply anything negative about the game? That's the first time I heard anyone say something like this.

Patrick often states quite controversial opinions on what is considered the status quo.

People don't want to be reminded that the game was developed for an entirely different platform. That implies the game is not optimized, thus an inferior version.

Maybe you don't put that into to the word "port". But enough people do so it's hardly a controversial opinion.

(What's up with nitpicking every word Patrick says? It's not like the rest of the crew's every statement is completely flawless.)

Never heard "port" being used in a negative fashion either. I didn't really understand what Patrick was referring to, just sayin'

I've heard the term port being used negatively quite often, but it's just the awkward phrasing that Patrick used which made it seem even more negative than usual.

That said Witcher 2 definitely has some porting-pains but they are minor issues and as a whole the game is transitioned quite well despite being a very PC-heavy RPG type.

Yeah I've heard the word port used as a negative heaps. PC gamers getting annoyed at Battlefield 3 leading on PS3 and being "ported" to PC, Bayonetta being developed for Xbox 360 and ported to PS3 (remember those load times?)... The Witcher (first game) was ported to Xbox 360 and reportedly CD Projekt hated it so they redeveloped the game in-house this time around.

Ports usually mean a second team trying to make something made for one platform work on another... that's my understanding anyway. Geez ... cut Patrick some slack...

Posted by Humanity

@Majkiboy said:

@Christoffer said:

@Humanity said:

@Anwar said:

Why does 'port' imply anything negative about the game? That's the first time I heard anyone say something like this.

Patrick often states quite controversial opinions on what is considered the status quo.

People don't want to be reminded that the game was developed for an entirely different platform. That implies the game is not optimized, thus an inferior version.

Maybe you don't put that into to the word "port". But enough people do so it's hardly a controversial opinion.

(What's up with nitpicking every word Patrick says? It's not like the rest of the crew's every statement is completely flawless.)

Never heard "port" being used in a negative fashion either. I didn't really understand what Patrick was referring to, just sayin'

I've heard the term port being used negatively quite often, but it's just the awkward phrasing that Patrick used which made it seem even more negative than usual.

That said Witcher 2 definitely has some porting-pains but they are minor issues and as a whole the game is transitioned quite well despite being a very PC-heavy RPG type.

Posted by Majkiboy

@Christoffer said:

@Humanity said:

@Anwar said:

Posted by Teoball
Posted by Treemoss

My right headphone was louder then my left.

Posted by Throat

@PulledaBrad said:

@Throat said:

@Xeirus said:

@Throat said:

@Xeirus said:

@BoogieWithStu said:

God dammit stop ruining shit in Fez. Flying? Really? That would have been really nice to have found out myself.

God damnit Jeff said that last week, get a clue.

AND you cannot find it yourself, it's not part of the game, it's more of a glitch. No common sense some people.

No common sense? How are you meant to know its a glitch and not part of the game without playing it? This has nothing to do with common sence!

....well, other than your lack of it.

Oh, sick burn, I haven't even bought the game and I could figure it out from the comments and the bombcast on their own. Talk about "common sence".

Oh, so now people lack common sence for not reading the comments? Sometimes people have better things to do than read all the comments on the page.

however I dont know what was said in the bombcast because ive not heard it yet, so i guess i cant comment on that.

But its still nothing to do with common sence

Im incensed at your lack of common sense to know its not sence.

INCENSED!

but Its still nothing to do with common sence!

This is getting too tense, Y'all should chill out with some incense.

Posted by TheElliotBee

Damn. Trick spittin mo shit than hooker with a skat fetish.

Posted by Arceion

the call at the end with johnny v was too funny guys! keep up the great work. lol

Posted by Ghostiet

I love people bitching about "WAAAH YOU ARE SPOILING FEZ" and then proceed to spoil it for people that didn't listen to the podcast yet in the comments.

Also, it's not really a spoiler, since you can't really "discover" it with anything else than dumb luck.

Posted by randombattle

Someone probably regrets giving them podcast room access..

Posted by bkbroiler

@BoogieWithStu said:

then play the fucking game AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING GODDAMN CRAZY

Posted by JakePike218

Anyone know what game Vinnie was talking about for the Commodore 64? Onk?

Edited by Dan_CiTi

Gotta love random Fez spoilers. Guess I'm not listening to this anymore until I 100% (or whatever) that game.

Posted by ErikSchroder

Guys, have you already forgot about the GameCube menu?

Posted by PulledaBrad

@Throat said:

@Xeirus said:

@Throat said:

@Xeirus said:

@BoogieWithStu said:

AND you cannot find it yourself, it's not part of the game, it's more of a glitch. No common sense some people.

No common sense? How are you meant to know its a glitch and not part of the game without playing it? This has nothing to do with common sence!

Oh, sick burn, I haven't even bought the game and I could figure it out from the comments and the bombcast on their own. Talk about "common sence".

Oh, so now people lack common sence for not reading the comments? Sometimes people have better things to do than read all the comments on the page.

however I dont know what was said in the bombcast because ive not heard it yet, so i guess i cant comment on that.

Im incensed at your lack of common sense to know its not sence.

INCENSED!

Posted by George_Hukas

We once emptied a lava lamp out, cleaned it the best we could and turned it into a hookah. Seems crazy now, but I'm still alive.

Posted by Throat

@Xeirus said:

@Throat said:

@Xeirus said:

@BoogieWithStu said:

Posted by Xeirus

@Throat said:

@Xeirus said:

@BoogieWithStu said:

Posted by Throat

@Xeirus said:

@BoogieWithStu said:

Posted by Xeirus

@BoogieWithStu said:

Posted by floofmania

@KingCrimson4life said:

Drew returns from north korea is premium? fuck you giant bomb. You are North Korea

lol

Ryan's away message made me laugh so hard. also Johnny V calling out Patrick. More live calls!!!

Edited by bybeach

Not shilling but I am really impressed w/Taco Bells Deluxe tacos(sans sour cream!). The salad part seems really fresh, and the tacos are full for once.I do the 3 deluxe taco special., and I do not feel I am eating junk. I stay away from the burritos and such, just the lettuce/tomato/bit of cheese with filling taco. That looks like their double shelled or something up there...i don't get those.

I agree w/animals,particularly cats, acting like human babies. They will stare intently at my face and gently paddle my nose with their front paws. Also making whining/trilling noises while purring. Both cats do individualized variations of these moves, I think it be adapted behavior hard-wired in long ago to appeal to ppl.

Posted by GalacticGravy

Posted by SuBsTaNcE

Old bombcast music FTW!

Posted by barberforce

@Meatsim said:

Your living a far richer and fulfilling life then I am if your eating 27 bucks worth of Taco Bell.

Wasnt that the Rooster teeth podcast!?

Posted by Ariketh

@depecheload said:

@Ariketh: @Ariketh said:

@xite said:

Are we getting a North Korea spoilercast with Drew or what?

I met a guy who did tour guides to North Korea. It's actually not as bad as what you'd expect, but it does lack a lot of luxury items that we take for granted, like reasonably-priced cars and video games.

Instead they get stuff like the inability to say what you want without fear of being sent to a fucking death camp where they perform barbaric experiments on you.

There's plenty of things you can say or do in America. I remember a story where a boy dressed up like Obama and got suspended from school. If you dress up like Bush, Clinton, Reagan, it's ok. But you can't dress up like Obama, because it's racist. I think that's too far.

I won't lie: some things in America are better than in other countries, but not everything. The education system in America is terrible! But even something, like buying a computer, can be an ordeal in China sometimes. I will say, after living in China for two years, it's crazy what people say about China. Some things are pretty crazy though, like having a classroom of kids saying "cock" because it means rooster, and "pussy" because it means cat - and the Chinese teacher doesn't know the more common slang meaning of these words. Having kids, even teenagers, say "I love to eat cock" is insane. They told me that "rooster" was too difficult, and they teach "pussy" because of the song, "Ding dong bell, pussy in the well..." I just go with cat and chicken.

Posted by jasondesante

EA Partners: Push em out and leave it to die

great line jeff!

Posted by thebipsnbeeps

The bombcast is spot-on in anthropomorphic babies starring in commericials being creepy. That anti-monkey butt piece of work is exactly why america just needs to stop with this application of talking babies right away.

Posted by Jumanji

The Max Chronicles as told by Vinny are really earthy and fascinating. It is cool that Vinny is letting us into that part of his life and not just cabining that experience off as "oh yeah, baby is good, yup, let's talk about games!"

Posted by gbrading

Yep, that's Ryan's voicemail alright.

Posted by depecheload

@Ariketh: @Ariketh said:

@xite said:

I met a guy who did tour guides to North Korea. It's actually not as bad as what you'd expect, but it does lack a lot of luxury items that we take for granted, like reasonably-priced cars and video games.

Instead they get stuff like the inability to say what you want without fear of being sent to a fucking death camp where they perform barbaric experiments on you.

Posted by Ariketh

@xite said:

Posted by ViktorWithAK

Finally a Bombcast that isn't longer than Lord of the rings.

Posted by HalfDane1975

That was amazing. Too bad Ryan didn't pick up the phone.

Posted by UnsolvedParadox

Love the retro theme song!

Posted by EricNStuff

Only 2 hours? What are you guys thinking?

Posted by Pickingwings

Yeah! Let's keep rewinding time and go back through all the Bombcast themes.

Posted by TJK

This old intro is great. Feels more appropriate to the melody at hand and has a video game-y feel to it

Posted by TheHT

Goddamnit guys, the last bike in Trials is the mini donkey? Fucking SPOIILERRSSSZZSZZszszSZszzsZsz!!!111!!1

Posted by kollay

Damn it. I wished my iPhone could automatically pause the podcast when I fall asleep. I don't really snore, but there has to be a snooze detecting app or some shit, right? Having to find where I thought I left off before going to dreamland is boo hoo.

Posted by TournamentOfHate

Wasn't Sony going to reveal the new God Of War on that day(04/19/12) anyway? Amazon just revealed it the night before(or maybe when it struck midnight, technically making it 04/19/12)?

Posted by Hockeymask27

@xite said:

Ya was hoping drew would be on.