212 Comments
Edited by mobius006

super duper first!

Edit: first time trying to be first 2. awesome!

Posted by JohnDudebro

FUCK YES

Posted by Klaimore

Into the void!

Posted by iTreefish

Dang so close

Posted by adamfedoruk

diablo!

Posted by joshthebear

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Posted by IAmNotBatman

Bombcast? Bombcast.

Posted by ArmedBear

Holy cow!

Posted by Savutano

BOO-yaw!

Posted by DrDarkStryfe

It's Tueessssday

Posted by Th3_James

Die Ab Low

Posted by BombcastGoldthwait

Bombcaaaaassssssst! Sorry

Posted by Omanyte_Jackson

beat my RSS feed, Hot DAWG!

Posted by DrDarkStryfe

Pre-E3 NDA teases begin.

Posted by DukesT3

Devil.

Posted by sephirm87

error 37:please try again

Posted by CharAznable

Heyeverybodyit'sTuuuuuueeeesday!

Posted by Phatmac

Bombcast!

Posted by Animasta

I've got faaaaith in the heart

Posted by coribald

Do you guys hate your jobs?

Posted by Coolarman

My Body is ready for this bombcast

Posted by TheHT

was that fast or was my timing just great? i'm gonna go with all of the above.

Posted by RoyaleWifCheese

Great way to cap some marathon Max Payne 3.

Posted by jper415

hell yea!! love bombcast day!

Posted by afiqltd

Boom. Bombcast.

Posted by somekindarobot

I knew it was a good idea to postpone my trip to the gym till 7pm. Instead of 5 like normal woot

Posted by chocolaterhinovampire

BOOM

Posted by Pop

I'm gonna go take a piss, I do not know why I am saying this here. I'm gonna use it like twitter. ok, brb.

Edited by moffattron9000

I have just about finished an essay for which I pulled an all nighter for and now I get my Bombcast fix. Now the question is sleep or bombcast. I suspect that this choice is harder than it should be.

Posted by MordeaniisChaos

Steam allows you to go offline, pretty much no matter what. Sometimes it's a bit picky, but if you are logged in when you lose connection, or you know you are going to lose connection, you will absolutely be able to just switch to offline mode. On top of that, Steam never stops working in a way that prevents you from playing your game. Like... ever. I've never been unable to play a steam game because of steam. GTA IV has some god awful DRM that got difficult a lot.

Also, while today may be launch day, even in the beta, throughout it as far as I know, the exact latency and cropping and server issues persisted. This isn't a day one thing, it's been an issue with the system for a while. I feel like writing it off as "launch day hiccups" feels a little too easy on Blizzard. This kind of thing goes beyond minor issues and pushes well into the "hey, people cannot play your game, and when they do, the experience isn't great" spectrum, which is simply not ok.

I live in the US, I have comcast high speed internet. But because my household is so full of people who use internet a lot, I only get 60 GB a month. So as a result, if I run out of bandwidth early, which happens a lot when games today are 15-35 GBs, I can't enjoy the thing I payed $60 for, and I get NOTHING out of that online connection, at all.

Posted by TheHT

I feel ya Vinny. I'm getting to the end of a cold/flu now (I hope).

Posted by Anwar

no indication with a 'new' on the podcast tab? okay then.

Posted by Little_Socrates

Yeah, nice timing! Considering they only started recording four hours ago, this is nicely done.

Posted by FateOfNever

Brad really likes the word "literally".

Posted by Linkster7

Just to clarify about Diablo 3 Elective mode. It allows you to use multiple skills from the same category contrary to what Brad said.

Posted by Zanetsu

About elective mode in D3, you can pick 6 skills out of all of them, and arrange them as you see fit, there's no limit. I use two offensive skills with my Monk.

Posted by BBAlpert

"And that's the end of the emails"

Wait, what about my- awwww man... Now we may never know the Bomb Squad's thoughts on edutainment :(

Oh well.

Edited by Milkman

I'm with Ryan on Fez. Blindly wandering through the terrible map looking for doors gets old quick and I have zero desire to write notes or solve codes when I'm playing a video game. I respect what the game is trying to do but it's just not fun. 

Posted by DexterKid

Hmm don't know what to make of the Max Payne 3 talk. Everything I've seen and heard sounds goddamn amazing, like exactly the game I want, but these guys seem to have some issue with it which they can't actually articulate for whatever reason.

Posted by Anwar

the trailer of Will Smith

Posted by scerviche

Listening to them talk about Diablo makes me want to headbutt my desk. Other than that, awesome ep!

Posted by Anwar

Tropa de Elite's influence should be mentioned as well, because it's an awesome movie.

Posted by zeekthegeek

Just connected to patrickklepek.com and it is indeed a vanilla minecraft server on PC

Posted by PompousDawson

My favourite part of the week...DL the GB podcast.

Posted by Monkeyman04

I'm sorry, but on-board sound chips just sound so bad. That's why people get sound cards.

Edited by Anwar

Dismemberment in Max Payne 3? Patrick once again mentions something which isn't true.

Posted by Mastertarvin

The auction house is working (the gold one) and you can pick two skills from one set if you use elective mode. Come on guys don't give out false info.

Posted by Peanut

@Anwar said:

Dismemberment in Max Payne 3? Patrick once agains mentions something which isn't true.

Someone should start a Twitter based on that topic.

Posted by Rapid

I hope 38 Studios will be okay.

Posted by TheHT

Max Payne and Hitman discussions = one of my favourite editions of the bombcast.

Neat little fact about the Hitman series: Hitman: Contracts takes place immediately after the opera house mission in Hitman: Blood Money and before its following mission. 47 is shot by someone who recognizes him and, wounded, goes on a trip down memory lane while being operated on by a local in his hotel suite. You play missions related to previous games, like the first one which takes place immediately after the ending of the first Hitman game.

Anyways, that's why at the beginning of the mission after the opera house, Diana says she's glad to see he's recovered, or something along those lines.