97 Comments
  • 97 results
Posted by Deusoma
@chickendoughnut: When you signed up, it asked you which console you prefer. That colours your name. Xbox = green, Playstation = blue, no preference = grey, etc.
Posted by kist

3sec b4 the tape self destructs what do we do.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... professionals all day everyday sweet

Posted by NickL

loved the ending

Posted by OneManFreakShow

The anticipation is going to jump through my monitor and murder me, I just know it. I can't wait to hear what they thought of Nintendo and Sony.

Posted by chickendoughnut
@Dizzyhippos:
ohhhhh. Gotcha thanks
Posted by Dizzyhippos
@chickendoughnut: its a console thing for which you support
Posted by Dryker

*puts life aside* bombcast airing at god-knows what time.

Posted by Dizzyhippos

by the way the uncharted beta is pretty cool if you can find a team that dosnt suck

I know this is completely random but does anyone know why peoples user names have different colors to em? like mines gray, some are white and some are green....

Posted by Dizzyhippos
@beau123: I am really wishing I bought that box of bawls at the store now
Posted by Reuben

"For those still awake and interested, bombcast is imminent. A longer one too, with better audio and more shenanigans."

That's from Ryan's Twitter account. Posted 8min ago. Eagerly awaiting I am!

Posted by beau123

indeed pepsi throwback is a masterwork.   I wonder if they still make sprite remix...that was the shit!

Posted by pwr905
@Dizzyhippos:

thats elitist hehe
Posted by Dizzyhippos
@beau123: pepsi throwback ftw
Posted by Dizzyhippos
@Pomeroy: at least for those of us doing this for the 2nd year in a row
Posted by beau123

I wish i had an energy drink

Posted by Pomeroy

Yeah, personal recognition

I think maybe tomorrow there are some shout outs.
Not kidding, I think it would make my day it someone said my name in the podcast.
Posted by gamer334

Good idea, man! We totally should!

I think it would be kinda cool if we got personal recognition for staying up the whole time. lol

Posted by Dizzyhippos
@GioVANNI said:
"
@pwr905 said:
" I just get the feeling that a lot of their stuff is really contrived/scripted. Which, I suppose could be leveled at a lot of organizations; but, on a totally personal level, I just get a feeling of quasi-contempt from G4. "
Adam Sessler is awesome, though. "
agreed sessler at least knows what hes talking about
Posted by GioVANNI
@pwr905 said:
" I just get the feeling that a lot of their stuff is really contrived/scripted. Which, I suppose could be leveled at a lot of organizations; but, on a totally personal level, I just get a feeling of quasi-contempt from G4. "
Adam Sessler is awesome, though.
Posted by pwr905

I hope it's three hours of them chewing food heh

Posted by Dizzyhippos
@GioVANNI said:
" "For those still awake and interested, bombcast is imminent. A longer one too, with better audio and more shenanigans." "
YAY shenanigans
Posted by wildmatt
YES NO MORE WAITING! O.k. maybe a BIT moar lol.
Posted by GioVANNI

"For those still awake and interested, bombcast is imminent. A longer one too, with better audio and more shenanigans."

YES BOMBCAST IS IMMINENT

Posted by Dizzyhippos
  1. Also also, hotel internet seems far more stable than it did last night. Thanks for asking!
Posted by wildmatt
ZZZZZ... uh, wha? anytime now!.. ZZZ
Posted by pwr905

I just get the feeling that a lot of their stuff is really contrived/scripted. Which, I suppose could be leveled at a lot of organizations; but, on a totally personal level, I just get a feeling of quasi-contempt from G4.

Posted by Dizzyhippos
@pwr905: dude I dont know if you have watched G4 that isnt E3 lately but thats how all of there original stuff is now
Posted by vinsanity09
@pwr905 said:
" G4 is so lame ... their access to live events notwithstanding, they treat their viewer like they wear a diaper. My thoughts on them, anyway ... "
what do you mean by that?
Posted by pwr905

G4 is so lame ... their access to live events notwithstanding, they treat their viewer like they wear a diaper. My thoughts on them, anyway ...

Posted by BloodCurse

Well fellas I'm beat like a rug that was so dirty you had to throw it over your fence and hit it with a racket just to get all the dirt off it, so I'm going to call it a night.  Hope it comes up soon for those that are sticking around :)

ahhhhh. ... why did jeff log out

Posted by DukesT3

Staying up all night... again.. 

Posted by Winternet

Just woke up..Going to take a shower and then listen to the bombcast..already seems like a perfect day

Posted by BloodCurse

I planned to, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Posted by Dizzyhippos

well this is more or less the time it was up last night

Posted by pwr905

I'm going the distance heh

Posted by BloodCurse

Yeah you're right, pretty much a guessing game at this point.

Posted by Dizzyhippos
@BloodCurse: 330 might be optimistic lolz
Posted by BloodCurse

Yeah, I know.  Just saying it'd be nice to have the podcast go up at 12:30 as opposed to 3:30

Posted by Dizzyhippos
@BloodCurse said:
" I meant if E3 were on the east coast.  "
ah well, very unlikely to many of the press and studios are out west for them to move it out here, good news those pax is east cost this time I believe

Posted by pwr905

Obviously haven't heard the podcast yet, but just finished watching the Sony/Nintendo ones in their entirety; and, I don't feel any shame in saying I enjoyed Steve Wiebe's attempt at the Donkey Kong record more than I enjoyed the Nintendo one. Garbage.

Posted by BloodCurse

I meant if E3 were on the east coast. 

Posted by Dizzyhippos
@BloodCurse said:
" It'd be cool if they held this thing on the east coast next time, ya know just for the sake of podcasts "
but all of this is happening on the west coast........
Posted by BloodCurse

It'd be cool if they held this thing on the east coast next time, ya know just for the sake of podcasts

Posted by svxtc
Posted by iamcool388

Can we get an update on how long it might be before tonight's podcast?

Its 3 on the East Coast... gotta plan my sleeping schedule around work and E3 stuff. :-(
Posted by UsbCable

Cool I can't wait! But I have to wait..... :'( Anyone know the url to giantbomb.com so I can get there? i forgot the url.

• 97 results