238 Comments
Posted by Chemin

YAY!

Posted by MooseyMcMan

I admit I haven't listened to it yet, and I've read some of Ryan's Twitter posts, but why the hell would anyone want a hummingbird feeder mask?

Posted by Kenmaesters

Yay! Wednesday morning can finally start!

Posted by ch3burashka

@mutha3 said:

Time until first conversation about videogames: 41:51

Sounds about right.

Posted by Mcmurrow

@mutha3 said:

Time until first conversation about videogames: 41:51

This is the best news I've heard today.

Posted by Sputty

This podcast really taught me a lot about Ryan and Vinny. God help us

Posted by arimajinn

Bombcast!!!! xD

Posted by Froghourt

I don't get the protein conversation at all. Then again the first 40 minutes are somewhat scummy so maybe I don't want to know. I love it!

Posted by Pop

waiting for blizzard to answer my ticket so I can play Diablo 3, bombcast will help with that! I've been waiting for 28 hours now.

Posted by DukesT3

No videogame talk for a good hour. Perfect.

Posted by Fattony12000

GG Rye-Dawg.

Posted by MasterRain

Also them complaining about 250gb limit, I have a 40gb limit as my parents don't use the internet much :(

Posted by LiquidSwords

One day a pod cast will be about everything but video games, and it's going to be awesome!

Posted by Mesoian

Man, I empathize with Brad. I often wait until I'm at work to upload youtube movies now.

Posted by huser

Early bombcast WHAT? Love it, now I don't have to wait at work for it.

Posted by Ghost407

That mask picture is fucking creepy!

Posted by Ooame

Being european and hearing about bandwidth caps just sound crazy to me.

Posted by EleFlameMax

I'm sonic rts. lol!

Posted by Ewy

I just downloaded and listened to the This Year Hotspot 2005 and 2006 highlights yesterday and today. Hearing Gizmondo talk is super weird.

Posted by kozmo7

I'm 30 minutes in, and this is fantastic. Thank you Giant Bomb, thank you.

Edited by Brenderous

That hummingbird mask sounds like SUCH a bad idea.

Please be careful, Ryan. Wear glasses or goggles under the mask.

Edited by Aegon

Dietrich!

Posted by Slaker117
Posted by BrainSonata

IF ITS BROWN DRINK IT DOWN

Posted by Scrawnto

3:00 - I'm with Jeff on the ramen issue. I'm a software developer. I am not a poor man. I eat at nice restaurants fairly often. I also eat ramen a couple times a week. Seriously, drop an egg in that ramen, maybe some chopped up green onion. Delicious. But then, I grew up pretty poor, and as a result my palate is not terribly refined, for the most part.

Posted by LiquidPrince

"One loaf of bread, don't worry about it, it will multiply!" - Vinny

Oh god Vinny XD

Posted by Smokey_Earhole

@Scrawnto said:

3:00 - I'm with Jeff on the ramen issue. I'm a software developer. I am not a poor man. I eat at nice restaurants fairly often. I also eat ramen a couple times a week. Seriously, drop an egg in that ramen, maybe some chopped up green onion. Delicious. But then, I grew up pretty poor, and as a result my palate is not terribly refined, for the most part.

I hear you (actually had ginger marinated noodles for dinner tonight!). I always stir fry them though, veggies, eggs and all. Add a little soy and oister sauce, and you've got one fucking delicious meal. Getting hungry again just typing this!

Posted by ManU_Fan10ne

when they said "biblical apocalyptic food buckets", i imagined a bunch of nuns giving people boxes of KFC.....

Edited by SpunkyHePanda

If I could be guaranteed that no one would ever find out, I might seriously consider buying a food bucket for non-emergency purposes.

Posted by Kingpk

If it means conversations on ham radios, juvenile crime and hummingbirds, video games can stop coming out as far as I'm concerned.

Posted by Aegon

Once again I'm reminded that facebook stalking is normal.

*sigh of relief*

Posted by Larsa

Did they not mention that there is also a new JoJo's Bizarre Adventure game by CyberConnect2?

Edited by TinyGallon
@Smokey_Earhole said:

@Scrawnto said:

I hear you (actually had ginger marinated noodles for dinner tonight!). I always stir fry them though, veggies, eggs and all. Add a little soy and oister sauce, and you've got one fucking delicious meal. Getting hungry again just typing this!

You really shouldn't.   Your body has such a hard time breaking down processed foods --  and so much of our food in the USA is so thoroughly filled with preservatives, they can survive an apocalypse  -- your digestive track is no match and you get nothing out of it. (Just get real noodles instead)  But processed foods are such a way of life...

I ate a lot of crap as a poor college student as well, and it's sad how lacking everyone's knowledge on proper nutrition really is (mine included, still to this day). It's hilarious to hear them talk about all sorts of disgusting food on the show, but real talk here, I wish they could eat healthier. Even if only for selfish reasons... I want them to live forever! 

And here is a link to that gross story. THIS will make you stop eating those awful Ramen noodles, get a grip on your life and get it together people! I am saying all this as your friend and former Ramen-eater. Shop on the outside edges of the store, fresh fruit, veggies, meats.  Didn't want to say all this but someone had to agree on the Ramen issue. WYNGZ and stuff are funny show fodder, but Ramen gets the perception like it's somehow good.
http://www.geekosystem.com/ramen-during-digestion/  Link
/soapbox
Posted by Mento

All this Gizmondo talk is bumming me out. My game development career began and ended with that piece of junk.

Posted by therepublicanguy

dohdoh

Posted by buckybit
grrrr grrrr uhhh uhhh

Them NOT playing DayZ is mind boggling, granted Vinny tried it on live stream a while back. But hey, it's a PC game (mod) ... and "it's a free country" - to quote Jon Voight from HEAT - they don't have to (be in touch with the crowd). :P

Posted by punkxblaze

@Mento said:

All this Gizmondo talk is bumming me out. My game development career began and ended with that piece of junk.

DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETRIIIIIIIIIIIIICH.

Posted by KingHippp0

It's Tuueessddaayy!

Posted by buckybit
Posted by Aegon

@punkxblaze said:

@Mento said:

DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETRIIIIIIIIIIIIICH.

You should write in and tell your story.

Posted by NeoCalypso

Did Ryan make an MST3k reference about 2:35:30?

Posted by CosmicBatman

Damn you Dietrich!

Posted by csl316

So many topics!!

Posted by chilibean_3

Guys, you can't possibly that bad at Spelunky, right? Yeah, it's not an easy game by any means but to give up before even getting anywhere near the normal end? This is a game that should be discussed come GOTY time for the downloadable games category.

Posted by soundlug

I really want to play Spec Ops TL but I don't want to pay day one price... but I really want to support the developers... I'm torn

Posted by Paindamnation

@soundlug said:

I really want to play Spec Ops TL but I don't want to pay day one price... but I really want to support the developers... I'm torn

Get it for like 13 bucks on steam right now.

Posted by ZagZagovich

Sometimes I wish Bombcast was never talked about current games. They got so many interesting topics to talk about. That chem trails bit is great. "They found barium in her hair!". Brilliant.

Posted by spiceninja

Jeff owns Fast 5 and loves watching Storage Wars but can't stand Game of Thrones. Sometimes I just don't understand that man.

Posted by Meowshi

Hating something because of its fanbase is the stupidest goddamn thing I've ever heard. If you dislike something, it should be based on the merits of the thing itself, not because the people who like it are annoying.

Jeff is so silly.

Posted by mnzy
@PlasmaBeam44 said:

Jeff owns Fast 5 and loves watching Storage Wars but can't stand Game of Thrones. Sometimes I just don't understand that man.

He likes dumb stuff.