Yoink. Get my Boba Fett out ya pants.

Edited by mobius006

dinner time

Posted by unordinarily

I'm so pleased.

Posted by Flappy

Bombcast and basketball!

Posted by Ryan

NOTE: If you want to avoid any major Mass Effect 3 spoilers, skip ahead to the 1-hour mark. Enjoy!

Posted by Colourful_Hippie

Great image.

Posted by BaconGames

@CaLe said:

TASdasdfad

I love you guys.

Posted by Nightriff

YEAH!!!!!!

Posted by DoctorWelch

Time for Teletubbies! Time for Teletubbies!

Posted by Crono11

Holy ME3 talk Batman

Posted by supercubedude

Shepard "u mad?"

Posted by Savutano

Just slippin' it in, eh!

Edited by BaconGames

@Ryan said:

NOTE: If you want to avoid any major Mass Effect 3 spoilers, skip ahead to the 1-hour mark. Enjoy!

You know, as much as there's bellyaching back and forth on the issue because it's the internet, I genuinely appreciate this. Thanks Ryan.

Posted by UltimAXE

I can't wait to hear what they have to say about The Phantom Pain.

Posted by DoctorWelch

@Ryan said:

Hey Duders! We should probably just quote this up so it's always on the front page.

Posted by CaLe

@BaconGames said:

@CaLe said:

TASdasdfad

I love you guys.

I tried to type Taswell with my nose. An Innocent and pure endeavor.

Edited by AlwaysBeClothing

Mass Effect 3 spoilercast is go!

Posted by mrfluke

@DoctorWelch said:

@Ryan said:

Hey Duders! We should probably just quote this up so it's always on the front page.

Posted by soubriquet

Yes! thank you thank you thank you.

Posted by JJOR64

Hot!

Posted by BaconGames

@CaLe said:

@BaconGames said:

@CaLe said:

TASdasdfad

I love you guys.

I tried to type Taswell with my nose. An Innocent and pure endeavor.

There ain't no shame in it brotha. We've all been there.

Edited by jerseyscum

@Ryan said:

About damn time we get a spoilercast on any game. You guys really need to do one for The Walking Dead and Assassin's Creed 3.

And I've been curious about 999 since Patrick's been talking it up. Normally, I avoid visual novels like the plague, but the premise sounds damn cool.

Posted by envane

@mrfluke said:

@DoctorWelch said:

@Ryan said:

probably not

Posted by MooseyMcMan

Great! I'll listen tomorrow!

Posted by ShadowConqueror

BERMCERST ERT GERENTBERM DERT CERM

Posted by Spike_Kojima

I bet all these nards played as broshep. Still, will be cool to hear heavy duty masseffect talk.

Edited by L1GHTN1N

I had similar issues with losing Mass Effect 1/2 saves, but Brad going back and playing 3 finally motivated me to do the same so looks like this podcast is going to have to wait a bit. Also damn I've been spoiled, I saw it was under 3 hours and thought "Kinda short this week..."

Posted by granderojo

Salvation brothers!

Posted by PrintedCrayon

Oh yes.

Posted by Johnnboy2000

YESsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Posted by TheHT

TIME TO LIVE AGAIN.

wait what.

Posted by Phatmac

OKAY GUYS HERE'S YOUR MASS EFFECT 3 SPOILERCAST THAT YOU ASKED FOR 9 MONTHS AGO!!!!!

Posted by OneManX

Dat Shep.

Posted by RetroVirus

HooRAY!

Posted by bluefoxxy

SPOILER CAST IS THE BEST CAST. I WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN

Posted by aznjon12

Oh sweet bombcrack

Posted by arch4non

God damn, Brad. It's about time.

Posted by Terramagi

NOW WE ARE FREE

Posted by VoshiNova

Hell yea, fuck yea I think I'm feelin' it!

Posted by Voxus

@thabigred said:

Salvation brothers!

Fucking A.

Posted by smallmanoncampus

Anybody got an exact timestamp on the end of the ME3 discussion?

Posted by SAC

what happened to a separate spoilercast for specific games? i mean, they did it for modern warfare 2, a game that has a pretty fucking stupid ass story... mass effect 3 is not even a year old and now they are going to spend an hour just talking very heavily about story specifics (of which i understand is the main attraction to mass effect). believe it or not, but there are some people who have never played a mass effect game and want to (myself included. getting the trilogy for christmas). these fucking dudes haven't had any god damn content on the site for a week now and i always anticipate the bombcast, but now i gotta listen to a gimped version.... great job!

inb4 people say that i'm just being a whiney little bitch, "they are working very hard on goty stuff", "get over it", etc...

Posted by Seraphim84

Any timestamps for when the spoilers are? I wanna listen but don't wanna ruin ME3!

Posted by cuxun

@thabigred said:

Salvation brothers!

IT NEVER GETS OLD XD

Posted by StarvingGamer

I lo e you guys but you are all out of your fucking minds. There is not a single thing you learn from the Leviathan DLC that you couldn't have already figured out from the original ending. The only new thing to come from Leviathan is a face. That's it.

Posted by eskimo

Qoooo! 3 hour bombcast. Thanks Team!

Posted by OneManX

Kinda odd hearing Brad's doubt about Shepard considering he... basically is Jesus.