Log in or sign up to comment
293 Comments
Posted by WeaponBoy

The breastmilk section is magical knowing what happened as PAX East the next year.

Posted by fiberpay

@ripelivejam said:

@fiberpay said:

@ripelivejam said:

@fiberpay said:

@ripelivejam said:

@fiberpay: did a jukebox troller murder your parents?

Nope they are both happily alive. But its nice to see a jukebox troller get some dick treatment in return. Though to be fair i've never had to listen to a jukebox troller because the bar I go to is sweet and they can change it.

don't think his wife deserved to be hit in the face with a full bottle of water for that but w/e, you're the arbiter in this situation i guess...

Nope his wife didn't, but I did not say her now did I. I said Patrick, and what he got is someone being a dick to him, just as he was a dick to all those people in the bar.

you sound particularly spiteful and vengeful. might it be that *gasp* you're taking some things too personally? of course your responses are just rooted in tired irrational patrick-hate, which was the only reason i called you out on it in the first place.

good day.

Again your wrong, as all of your replies have been. How does that reply sound any more "spiteful and vengeful" than my first post? Why would I take anything they say personally? It is just an observation, I noticed he seem quite happy about his story of being a jukebox troll, then now he has a story about someone being a dick to him. Why would I hate Patrick? Sounds like you have some personal feelings for him.

Posted by FiestaUnicorn

@Stonyman65 said:

@Undeadpool said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I swear to god the next mother fucker who doesn't realize that Starship Troopers is mother fucking Shakespeare is gonna get smoked!

Don't insult Starship Troopers by comparing it to that Shakespear garbage. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with the paper that guys books are written on. Mainly because that paper is rather rough with sharp edges that would probably result in paper cuts in bad places, but the sentiment still stands.

I wasn't comparing Starship Troopers to Shakespeare, I was saying William Shakespeare wrote Starship Troopers. His greatest fear were giant bug aliens farting lazer beams towards Earth and the only way we could be saved was if Doogie Howzer was a psychic.

Back when Screened was still in its infancy, Alex Navarro perfectly summed up the most misunderstood piece of satire in the last 15 years thusly: It's a propaganda film for a war that hasn't happened yet. I've never heard a more PERFECT summation of Starship Troopers. And I love the hell out of it, but Robocop is a better movie. JUST BARELY.

I love RoboCop, but honestly I think RoboCop 2 is better. The last 20 minuets of that movie with the mech blowing up the city is insane.

RoboCop 3 is the best RoboCop because in it RoboCop gets a jetpack.

Posted by ripelivejam

@fiberpay said:

@ripelivejam said:

@fiberpay said:

@ripelivejam said:

@fiberpay: did a jukebox troller murder your parents?

Nope they are both happily alive. But its nice to see a jukebox troller get some dick treatment in return. Though to be fair i've never had to listen to a jukebox troller because the bar I go to is sweet and they can change it.

don't think his wife deserved to be hit in the face with a full bottle of water for that but w/e, you're the arbiter in this situation i guess...

Nope his wife didn't, but I did not say her now did I. I said Patrick, and what he got is someone being a dick to him, just as he was a dick to all those people in the bar.

you sound particularly spiteful and vengeful. might it be that *gasp* you're taking some things too personally? of course your responses are just rooted in tired irrational patrick-hate, which was the only reason i called you out on it in the first place.

good day.

Posted by fiberpay

@ripelivejam said:

@fiberpay said:

@ripelivejam said:

@fiberpay: did a jukebox troller murder your parents?

Nope they are both happily alive. But its nice to see a jukebox troller get some dick treatment in return. Though to be fair i've never had to listen to a jukebox troller because the bar I go to is sweet and they can change it.

don't think his wife deserved to be hit in the face with a full bottle of water for that but w/e, you're the arbiter in this situation i guess...

Nope his wife didn't, but I did not say her now did I. I said Patrick, and what he got is someone being a dick to him, just as he was a dick to all those people in the bar.

Posted by Stonyman65

@Undeadpool said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I swear to god the next mother fucker who doesn't realize that Starship Troopers is mother fucking Shakespeare is gonna get smoked!

Don't insult Starship Troopers by comparing it to that Shakespear garbage. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with the paper that guys books are written on. Mainly because that paper is rather rough with sharp edges that would probably result in paper cuts in bad places, but the sentiment still stands.

I wasn't comparing Starship Troopers to Shakespeare, I was saying William Shakespeare wrote Starship Troopers. His greatest fear were giant bug aliens farting lazer beams towards Earth and the only way we could be saved was if Doogie Howzer was a psychic.

Back when Screened was still in its infancy, Alex Navarro perfectly summed up the most misunderstood piece of satire in the last 15 years thusly: It's a propaganda film for a war that hasn't happened yet. I've never heard a more PERFECT summation of Starship Troopers. And I love the hell out of it, but Robocop is a better movie. JUST BARELY.

I love RoboCop, but honestly I think RoboCop 2 is better. The last 20 minuets of that movie with the mech blowing up the city is insane.

Posted by ripelivejam

@fiberpay said:

@ripelivejam said:

@fiberpay: did a jukebox troller murder your parents?

Nope they are both happily alive. But its nice to see a jukebox troller get some dick treatment in return. Though to be fair i've never had to listen to a jukebox troller because the bar I go to is sweet and they can change it.

don't think his wife deserved to be hit in the face with a full bottle of water for that but w/e, you're the arbiter in this situation i guess...

Posted by fiberpay

@ripelivejam said:

@fiberpay: did a jukebox troller murder your parents?

Nope they are both happily alive. But its nice to see a jukebox troller get some dick treatment in return. Though to be fair i've never had to listen to a jukebox troller because the bar I go to is sweet and they can change it.

Posted by bloodsoul5

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by Johnnboy2000

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by brophdog

C-c-c'mon

Posted by HippocraticOaf

@Johnnboy2000: Looks like you're going to have to wait eight days to get it.

Posted by melodiousj

@mozzle said:

@Johnnboy2000: I want it harder.

I've heard that about you.

(*coughmetoocough*)

Posted by mozzle

@Johnnboy2000: I want it harder.

Posted by Johnnboy2000

all i want for hannukah is this weeks bombcast 

Posted by Undeadpool

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I swear to god the next mother fucker who doesn't realize that Starship Troopers is mother fucking Shakespeare is gonna get smoked!

Don't insult Starship Troopers by comparing it to that Shakespear garbage. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with the paper that guys books are written on. Mainly because that paper is rather rough with sharp edges that would probably result in paper cuts in bad places, but the sentiment still stands.

I wasn't comparing Starship Troopers to Shakespeare, I was saying William Shakespeare wrote Starship Troopers. His greatest fear were giant bug aliens farting lazer beams towards Earth and the only way we could be saved was if Doogie Howzer was a psychic.

Back when Screened was still in its infancy, Alex Navarro perfectly summed up the most misunderstood piece of satire in the last 15 years thusly: It's a propaganda film for a war that hasn't happened yet. I've never heard a more PERFECT summation of Starship Troopers. And I love the hell out of it, but Robocop is a better movie. JUST BARELY.

Posted by ildon
Posted by mobius006
Posted by BoneChompski

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

Posted by Johnnboy2000

why are they doing this too me it time for my drive home from work and i dont have the podcast. WHY!!!!! WHY!!!

Posted by LD50

@Johnnboy2000 said:

@mrfluke said:

@bluefoxxy said:

@HippocraticOaf said:

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon.........

boredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredbored

Posted by Johnnboy2000

@mrfluke said:

@bluefoxxy said:

@HippocraticOaf said:

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon.........

Posted by mrfluke

@bluefoxxy said:

@HippocraticOaf said:

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

Posted by bluefoxxy

@HippocraticOaf said:

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

Posted by HippocraticOaf

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

Posted by Johnnboy2000

would you like too know more

Edited by FiestaUnicorn

@crusader8463 said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I swear to god the next mother fucker who doesn't realize that Starship Troopers is mother fucking Shakespeare is gonna get smoked!

Don't insult Starship Troopers by comparing it to that Shakespear garbage. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with the paper that guys books are written on. Mainly because that paper is rather rough with sharp edges that would probably result in paper cuts in bad places, but the sentiment still stands.

I wasn't comparing Starship Troopers to Shakespeare, I was saying William Shakespeare wrote Starship Troopers. His greatest fear were giant bug aliens farting lazer beams towards Earth and the only way we could be saved was if Doogie Howzer was a psychic.

Posted by ripelivejam

also the only good bug is a dead etc.

Posted by ripelivejam

@fiberpay: did a jukebox troller murder your parents?

Posted by CaLe

@Greenshoes said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I swear to god the next mother fucker who doesn't realize that Starship Troopers is mother fucking Shakespeare is gonna get smoked!

Finally. I have found a group of like minded people. Together we shall rise above the common rabble and usher in a new era, redefining how we think of movies. Finally, Casper van Dien shall ascend to his rightful place, atop actor-throne.

Edited by Greenshoes

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I swear to god the next mother fucker who doesn't realize that Starship Troopers is mother fucking Shakespeare is gonna get smoked!

Finally. I have found a group of like minded people. Together we shall rise above the common rabble and usher in a new era, redefining how we think of movies. Finally, Casper van Dien shall ascend to his rightful place, atop the actor-throne.

Posted by Stonyman65

@crusader8463 said:

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I think Big Trouble in Little China is the best, but I'm willing to make it a tie with Starship Troopers. Both are outstanding!

Posted by crusader8463

@FiestaUnicorn said:

@crusader8463 said:

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I swear to god the next mother fucker who doesn't realize that Starship Troopers is mother fucking Shakespeare is gonna get smoked!

Don't insult Starship Troopers by comparing it to that Shakespear garbage. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with the paper that guys books are written on. Mainly because that paper is rather rough with sharp edges that would probably result in paper cuts in bad places, but the sentiment still stands.

Posted by FiestaUnicorn

@crusader8463 said:

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I swear to god the next mother fucker who doesn't realize that Starship Troopers is mother fucking Shakespeare is gonna get smoked!

Posted by crusader8463

@Stonyman65 said:

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Starship Troopers is legitimately the greatest film ever made. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

Edited by Stonyman65

@Lelcar said:

I like how Patrick called out Brad for being down on consoles all the time in comparison to PC. I mean, dont get me wrong, I play games on both mediums, but i am tired of the constant obvious comparison. PC will always be better, but i never have any problems with the console versions.

Also, Jeff's Wii internet rant was hilarious.

I agree to a point, but shit man, when the games can barely keep up something has to be done. Brad was 100% correct here. I'm sure if Patrick had more of a PC-oriented gaming background, he probably wouldn't have called Brad out. When you only play on consoles, you have a skewed view of what to expect, but in this case, there is a big difference between the experience on a console and on a PC, in most cases <30fps vs >60fps at twice the reolution. That is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. It's the whole "grass is greener on the other side" sort of thing. Patrick, in this case, is wrong.

Edit: And to clarify, I'm not talking from a "PC vs Console" perspective, but more of a "version-X vs Version-Y" perspective

Posted by Stonyman65

@Max_Cherry said:

Robocop was always stupid.

That's what makes it awesome though. It stupid in a good way, just like Starship Troopers and Big Trouble in Little China is.

Posted by fiberpay

Sounds like Patrick got some pay back for trolling jukeboxes at bars. Karma's a bitch.

Posted by outerabiz

@Thatoneguy64 said:

@unholyone123 said:

@Sooty said:

@unholyone123 said:

@Lelcar said:

I like how Patrick called out Brad for being down on consoles all the time in comparison to PC. I mean, dont get me wrong, I play games on both mediums, but i am tired of the constant obvious comparison. PC will always be better, but i never have any problems with the console versions.

Also, Jeff's Wii internet rant was hilarious.

Yeah. Brad makes kind of ill thought out comments sometimes. It doesn't happen enough to become a real issue, but it still makes me shake my head every time he does it.

It's not ill thought out, Far Cry 3 constantly dips below 25 FPS on console. That is not cool and deserves to be pointed out. I mean shit, it goes down to less than 20 on PS3.

Just because some of you guys only own consoles doesn't mean you should forget about consumer standards. I owned Uncharted: Golden Abyss on Vita and still called it out when the framerate was shit, and that's not even as bad as Far Cry 3.

I own a PC as well as all three consoles. I haven't forgotten about "consumer standards", I just don't think a lower frame rate is worth freaking out over as long as it is playable. Patrick was right to call out Brad. It's not even what Brad said that was ill thought out, it was the incredibly dickish way he said it. I agree that the game should have consistent performance across all systems, but to say that the other versions are shit just because they don't reach 60 FPS is being overly dismissive.

The problem isn't that the game doesn't hit 60FPS; it's a console game, and developers will always choose better visuals over 60FPS. The problem is that the game struggles to hit 30FPS, and regularly finds itself at 20 or below. This isn't about elitism, being a dick, or anything. This is about the fact that consumers should not be so passive about the subpar product being placed on their plate. You don't have to accept shoddy port jobs just because you're on a console; you have a right to demand a quality product.

I concur! I am also thrilled that Brad has chosen to be a bastion for consumer awareness, like he was with skyrim last year.

Posted by Ulzor

@Quebec_Classique said:

@Ulzor: Shut your earface, poop-breath!

Awesome post man, and I'll tell you why. You put in that extra effort to capitalize and punctuate that sentence! Not many people would do that. I mean like youre probably the only one who would, so props for that. You do the little things that touch peoples hearts. So you take care of yourself bud we need you, and always protect your earface, people will throw things at it for no reason!

Edited by Ivoshandor

Walking Dead was incredibly impressive on the first play through, on the second play through it completely falls apart. I wish i haden't done a second play, it was GOTY until i replayed it. Also Ep 1-4 were great but Ep 5 was really poor.

Edit: My disappointment with the replay could have been completely avoided buy not selling, promoting and insisting every episode that the story is based on your decisions...i would quote what it actually says but my save has been deleted again.

Posted by Max_Cherry

Robocop was always stupid.

Posted by Supersoaker

@twillfast: And so the argument ended.

Internet has never changed.

Posted by Quebec_Classique

@Ulzor: Shut your earface, poop-breath!

Posted by porr

I'm just going to say, nobody should have their nipples showing through a shirt.

Posted by twillfast

@Ulzor: LOL

Posted by Ulzor

@twillfast said:

@Ulzor said:

@twillfast said:

@Ulzor: Earface? I'm apparently arguing with a five-year-old.

Calling people 5 year olds in a derogatory way is what kids do. So whos the kid here hypocrite. So go on defending people on the internet that don't even know you exist, you have to maintain that pathetic life of yours somehow.

Ok, so you're probably a 19 year old brat. You probably don't have any idea of what you're talking about. English is probably not your first language. Scandinavian, am I right?

I hope that when you grow up, you'll learn that people are different from each other. Or that you'll say the wrong thing to the wrong guy and get stabbed in the face, one or the other is bound to happen. Either way, nobody will have to hear your negative attitude again.

Damn you are stupid. You pick fights on the internet with immature personal attacks then call people children, 19 year olds and Scandinavians? Then you go on to give another life lesson and talk of stabbings in the face? I'm the kid here? You are such a major hypocrite do you know that! I've never seen a person accuse someone else of more things that they are far worse at doing in my life. I'm guessing you are a pathetic dork sitting in your moms basement right now throwing out them stones. You are far to damn dumb to argue with, you have no self awareness when it comes to your own stupidity and hypocrisy. What's next are you gonna turn into an internet tough guy? You are such a joke!!

Edited by tavit

it make sense, lama never saw himself in a mirror , so she will never figure it out that she is not a sheep

Edited by Hitchenson

"Totally fine is giving that game too much credit. I played about two hours of it on 360 last night and it was shit."

I love you, Brad.

Posted by twillfast

@Ulzor said:

@twillfast said:

@Ulzor: Earface? I'm apparently arguing with a five-year-old.

Calling people 5 year olds in a derogatory way is what kids do. So whos the kid here hypocrite. So go on defending people on the internet that don't even know you exist, you have to maintain that pathetic life of yours somehow.

Ok, so you're probably a 19 year old brat. You probably don't have any idea of what you're talking about. English is probably not your first language. Scandinavian, am I right?

I hope that when you grow up, you'll learn that people are different from each other. Or that you'll say the wrong thing to the wrong guy and get stabbed in the face, one or the other is bound to happen. Either way, nobody will have to hear your negative attitude again.