251 Comments
Posted by ZmillA

6:30 mins in, Am I going to be hearing ryan breath the whole podcast?

Posted by Jayzilla

bombcast go! if the link is broken is it kind of like dying and then dying again on your way to reclaim all of the souls?

Posted by ZombiePie

Ehhh...why do I know who Mr. Hands is...

Posted by Peter

this podcast is awsome

Posted by Bartman3010

There should be a Mario voice contest on this site or something. I'd trump the majority of people on here...I think.

Posted by crusnchill

Come rain and strong ass wind. The giantbomb is gonna happen! :-)
Posted by Dethfish

Damn it, how did no one guess who the guests were?

Posted by Chewii101

Woot! Not even a power shortage can stop the Bombcast!

Posted by Jeff
@RipTheVeins: Uhh... pretty sure I said that one guy has been on before and the other hasn't, which is 100% true.
Staff
Posted by conical

Ok who in the bombcast hisses while he breaths? Freaking me out.

Posted by Monty344
@Jeff said:
" @RipTheVeins: Uhh... pretty sure I said that one guy has been on before and the other hasn't, which is 100% true. "
And we know all about 100%
Posted by KAP151

ALL OVER MY FACEEEE

Edited by RipTheVeins
@Monty144 said:

" @Jeff said:

" @RipTheVeins: Uhh... pretty sure I said that one guy has been on before and the other hasn't, which is 100% true. "
And we know all about 100% "
damn, I can't beat 100%... sorry, Jeff, I must've read that comment too quickly.

internet=1 
me=0
 edit: if it helps I never got that "two coins add to 30 cents" riddle either.. I suck at words.
Posted by Ozeki

Shirtless JV:

John Vignocchi, relaxing at home.
Posted by MarkWahlberg

this bombcast is AMAZING

Posted by Scarz09

i loved getting up
Edited by Bartman3010

That "One game" on a deserted island thing? I feel its such a cliched question, but I think I've got a solid answer for that.

So defying all physics and stuff like that, this deserted island comes with electricity. So I could plug in a computer. With that computer, I can play one game on it...at a time. Aside from being able to download and install games on it, the computer could have the tools necessary to create games, right? So if the island doesnt come with an internet connection, I can make my own games. Should someone come along and pick me up, I could sell those game concepts, ideas or completed games and make some fat loot.

Also, I know Ryan doesnt want to do anime for TANG. I'm kind of bummed that Fatal Fury - Motion Picture wont be reviewed. But understandable.

Posted by sixghost

These 2 guys are fucking awesome

Posted by ki11tank

funniest bombcast for a while, was laughing out loud a couple times.

Posted by AviperJ

That was fucking hot.

-Amanda Out-

Posted by TheFrostedGamer

John Vinacci might be the greatest bombcast guest ever. Utterly hilarious bombcast beginning to end. Also respect points to Vinny for sticking with Demon's Souls and giving it credit where credit is due. Jeff saying he's not a patient person sheds some light on why he didn't click with the game, so I get that too. Carry on, gentlemen.

Posted by WholeFunShow

On the Spot - 01/12/06 . Just sayin.  

Posted by PolyesterPimp

I'M FROM CHICAGO!!!!

Posted by Det1
@ZombiePie said:
" Ehhh...why do I know who Mr. Hands is... "
you...KNOW the guy?
is he a pain in the butt?
Posted by erinfizz

Bleh, not my kind of funny this week.  

The Gottlieb Collection is just as good as Williams from a physics standpoint, but no, the tables aren't quite up to snuff with Williams. Both Black Hole and Genie are really great though. 

Desert island video game would be either Civ 4 or Sims 3 I think.

Edited by Hashbrowns

Yeow.  Could Ryan breathe a little louder into the mic?
Posted by Dragonseer

FINALLY a shout out for Ultima VII - The Black Gate, the best RPG ever made.

Posted by TheFrostedGamer

Also I wanted to add that everyone answered the "best videogame ever, that you have on a island" wrong. If you're on a island, and you don't know for how long, you definitely definitely Definitely want it to be a mmo. Think about it. After you've finished all the content, after you've seen EVERYTHING you could possibly see, what's left for eternity? Gotta be a really good mmo with really good social networking put it place. Why? Because after you finish everything, you can still sit in town and be an elitest asshole and talk smack about everything that's wrong with the game. Or just pretend to be a girl and get attention that way. Or just social network normally, whatever. I don't think my point can be countered. MMO's that come to mind would be like World of Warcraft and Guildwars (easily), as well as stuff like Warhammer Online and Aion.

Posted by DavidSnakes

Feel free to not have John Vignocci on the podcast ever again.  He's basically that guy with a million tired, "Remember that one time..."  stories and holy shit is he annoying

Edited by CashBailey

Yay for Adam Boyes!!  About time he came back to Giant Bomb, his spiritual home.

And Johnny V is a killer storyteller, too.

Posted by Curser

guests rocked, bombcast rocked as always

Posted by CitizenJP

Funny ass Bombcast.

Posted by hakunin
@DavidSnakes said:
" Feel free to not have John Vignocci on the podcast ever again.  He's basically that guy with a million tired, "Remember that one time..."  stories and holy shit is he annoying "
Feel free to never listen to the podcast again. Also, you're entirely welcome to never make another post on this site anymore!
Posted by Death_Burnout
@hakunin said:

" @DavidSnakes said:

" Feel free to not have John Vignocci on the podcast ever again.  He's basically that guy with a million tired, "Remember that one time..."  stories and holy shit is he annoying "
Feel free to never listen to the podcast again. Also, you're entirely welcome to never make another post on this site anymore! "
 Yeah, John's awesome! he was at least, back in the Gamespot days of all few times he was on their show...

"John Vignocci, Beats, Rich Gallup, On The Spot, hey "big fan of the game" dont you know the rules, we play to 11 buddy!"
Posted by AV_Gamer

Great Bombcast.

Posted by takua108

There is only one Desert Island game. Dwarf Fortress.

Posted by White

At least it was better than that certain special guest last time. 

John is, at least, a funny dude.

Posted by Gregomasta

GRRRRRREAT GUESTS!  Great podcast!  Fun was had by all!  Lots of heavy breathing!

Posted by ppallo
@Death_Burnout said:
" @hakunin said:

" @DavidSnakes said:

Feel free to never listen to the podcast again. Also, you're entirely welcome to never make another post on this site anymore! "
 Yeah, John's awesome! he was at least, back in the Gamespot days of all few times he was on their show...  "John Vignocci, Beats, Rich Gallup, On The Spot, hey "big fan of the game" dont you know the rules, we play to 11 buddy!" "
John was a great guest
Posted by Death_Burnout
@ppallo said:
" @Death_Burnout said:
" @hakunin said:

" @DavidSnakes said:

Yeah, John's awesome! he was at least, back in the Gamespot days of all few times he was on their show...  "John Vignocci, Beats, Rich Gallup, On The Spot, hey "big fan of the game" dont you know the rules, we play to 11 buddy!" "
John was a great guest "
He's even more great for liking prototype more than infamous...didn't expect that.
Posted by Gregomasta
@PolyesterPimp said:
" I'M FROM CHICAGO!!!! "
Posted by imhuntad

The guests were awesome! Funny, FUNNY bombcast! Not that it never is, but ya know.

Posted by rjayb89

Pretty late in the night for me, and the breathing really is bugging me out.

Posted by Dany
@Gregomasta said:
" @PolyesterPimp said:
" I'M FROM CHICAGO!!!! "
"
YEAH!
Posted by Sledgehammering

Wow.  Everybody was laughing real hard at everything everyone else was saying.  You guys don't smoke weed?  I'm not sure if I like it when the guests take over the show.  They're better in stand-alone video interviews.  The core elements of the show are too good mess with.
Posted by Death_Burnout
@imhuntad said:
" The guests were awesome! Funny, FUNNY bombcast! Not that it never is, but ya know. "
well it was certainly funnier than some recent ones.

Mad props to Johnny V for making an On The Spot name drop.

on a small side not though...It was totally called Halo 3: Recon at one point.
Posted by Kowbrainz

Adam Boyes, yesssssss.... :D

Posted by Scottish_Sin
@DavidSnakes said:
I love the Bombcast, but I have to agree with you. This guy was extremely annoying. I don't mind having guests on the show along with the regular crew, but when they take over the entire show and hardly let anyone else get a word in, it gets real tedious real fast, no matter if some of his stories are funny or not.

It sounded to me like Ryan was also getting pretty irrated by the end when he kept on derailing the topics at hand.
Posted by chem

omg, this is the funniest podcast ever. I laughed to tears more than a few times

Posted by Drebin_893

This might be my favourite Bombcast of all time.