265 Comments
Posted by Mordi

Henry Rollins.

Posted by AxleBro

NOOOOOOO!!! HOW COULD THEY TAKE AWAY THE BEST FEATURE!!!!!!!!

Posted by unholyone123

I put a scope on my M60 yo!!!

Posted by ez123

People easily forget, I guess.  Bombcast being "late"(there's no time-slot) used to be the norm.  They have gotten a lot better with this stuff.

Posted by unholyone123

Yo Jeff! Render that big ass podcast!!

Edited by NekuCTR
@l4wd0g said:

" @DarkDude said:

" " Just finished recording the podcast. Starting to edit it and realizing I have no idea where any of this music goes." Oh well, guess I'll have something to listen to tomorrow then. "
They haven't missed a podcast yet.. I guess there is always a first. "
Yep. I guess there is a first time for everything... :(

EDIT: Or not! Giant Bomb you never let me down.
Posted by GioVANNI
@l4wd0g said:

" @DarkDude said:

" " Just finished recording the podcast. Starting to edit it and realizing I have no idea where any of this music goes." Oh well, guess I'll have something to listen to tomorrow then. "
They haven't missed a podcast yet.. I guess there is always a first. "
" Podcast's rendering out now. We'll get through this, people!"

Latest tweet from Jeff's twitter.
Posted by Blind_Evil

Damnit all, I hate late podcasts.  I work at 6 or 7 AM eastern every Wednesday and if this shit isn't out by 8 I have to wait til Wednesday afternoon.  Poopsauce.

Posted by 19nazzy

I think Jeff is just talking about the Nintendo podcast unless they didn't record yesterday as usual.  Hopefully :(

Posted by l4wd0g
@DarkDude said:
They haven't missed a podcast yet.. I guess there is always a first.
Posted by Derachi

Just recorded? WEAK SAUCE.

Gone to bed. Fuck waiting. I have class at 8 AM tomorrow morning! and it's like 10:40 PM!

Posted by Mijati

" Just finished recording the podcast. Starting to edit it and realizing I have no idea where any of this music goes."
Oh well, guess I'll have something to listen to tomorrow then.

Posted by Aegon

Jeff: just finished recording...

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

oh well..

Posted by CharAznable

Giant Barmcast, where are you?

Posted by EpsilonSE
@Telecomdog: 

Listen to this until Jeff can force it back on. 
http://www.giantbomb.com/news/the-nintendownload-x-press-returns/2870/
Posted by Gregomasta
@c0l0nelp0c0rn1: You win...hard.
Posted by gamera3
@Devildoll:
where is this weeks new bombcast,its tuesday right? 
Posted by Mechanized

DCUO is garbage. If you've played Champions Online, it's that, except really bad.

Champions makes it feel like you're just going through the motions after a few hours, DCUO is like that after 10 minutes. Now you take away the style of CO, the amount of costume pieces available at creation, all the cool powers, and what do you have? A barebones, licensed, pile of garbage. It's hard to believe how hyped this game is for how little it has to offer. Do yourself a favor and play CO if you want a superhero game, it's free, and it's pretty fun for a while. At least when you get bored and uninstall that you won't be out 50 bones. There are better games with the DC license as well if that's what your draw to the game is.

Posted by phatbrain

please give me my bcast - I really don't want to have to watch the state of the union.

Posted by fox01313
@Chris2KLee: 
@RD_21 said: 

Also if you're like me & rather open minded to MMOs after trying some free ones & others, kept an open mind to see that on other sites (believe it was gamespy) pointing out a lot of the same issues with the controls/gameplay that they thought could have been better. As Chris2KLee put it, that's Jeff's thoughts on the game but in this universe the only opinion of a game that trumps everyone else is yours. There's lots of games on the site that after seeing the review or video review I can understand their thoughts on it though I might say that the game is more awesome than what they thought. No harm done & always insightful to see what other people thought of the same game.
Edited by Chris2KLee
@RD_21 said:

So I just wish someone else could have played it to balance the this is trash opinion he has or give it more weight if they both agree. But in the current state all they could do was listen to him selling them on how that game was bad and say “Oh this doesn’t sound like the game I want to play.”, which is obvious since he hated the game.   

They handed it to Dave in the QL, the person most likely to give it a fair shot, and he didn't like it. From the comments from the rest of the crew, I don't think you would have gotten much better reviews out of them either. Outside of WoW, it's not much of a MMO office at WM from what I can see. As with all game reviews, remember it's an opinion and it's not always gonna line up with yours.
Posted by CptBedlam

Bombcast, please! :(

Posted by pwnmachine

wheres my bambcost

Posted by Telecomdog

Is there a petition to re-include the Nitendo downloads as part of the Bombcast?  I personally don't own a Wii, but hearing that list every week makes me happy!

Posted by PLWolf

Where's my Bombcast!

Posted by AlisterCat

Bombcast meme, bomcast meme, Jeff getting fired from Gamespot reference. Am I doing it right?

Posted by MichaelBach

Go BombCast go! Interested in hearing about Vinnies 3DS impressions.

Posted by MacGyver

Awesome as always

Posted by ApolloBob

Who's here for the Bombcast?  I'm grilling up durgers.

Posted by Derachi
@HandsomeDevil: I would give it to Drew, but Vinny's a close second.
Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1
@Gregomasta: Alright, Animal Boxing, Gammick Entertainment, 1-2 Players, Rated E10+ for cartoon violence, 800 Nintendo DSi Points...
Posted by Gregomasta
@c0l0nelp0c0rn1: PFF, I'm walking away.  *slams door*
Posted by Hace77

i want bombcast now! :(

Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1
@Gregomasta: You know there's a black lantern.
Posted by Gregomasta
@RD_21: You do know there's a black green lantern.
Posted by RD_21
@Pattar4:
Pretty sure he is white
Posted by RVonE
@HandsomeDevil said:
"I love Alex but HATE it when Vinny isn't on. Vinny is the best Giant Bomb staffer. Anyone who says otherwise is a communist and should be set on fire.  "

^
Posted by ThePickle

I love Alex but HATE it when Vinny isn't on. Vinny is the best Giant Bomb staffer. Anyone who says otherwise is a communist and should be set on fire. 

Posted by Pattar4

Is the Green Lantern in the DC universe online game BLACK or WHITE????? 

Posted by RD_21

Or if you prefer, his judgment of the game as a whole is tainted by his dislike of the game or some areas of the game. It seemed like, since he didn't like some part he was exaggerating what he didn't like about the game until it was a 2/5. I am not saying he did that on purpose, most of the time it's unconscious, just like when we like a game it may become the greatest game of all time despite the flaws that all game have, no game is perfect.  

So his opinion is too "biased" or inclined in negativity while mine may be too positive but I don't think so, becauseI have many gripe with the game, but I still like it. The game is not a 5 but it sure is not a 2. It is at best a 4, at worst a 3. But it's not the score that bothers me that much but the general impression he is leaving to the rest of the crew and some readers/listeners that is leading them to believe that the game is an absolute piece of trash when it isn't.  

That's why I think that when you want to trash a game (or give it a perfect score) someone else should have played it to see if that reviewer was absolutely right. We won't argue about Naugthy Bear but there's some people out there who would give Uncharted a 2 but that's based on their opinion and what they like and don't. If the reviewers goes in with the state of mind that "this is not WoW" it's already lost. And like I said someone could hate the game while other may love it because DCUO is NOT a bad game, but some people will love it some will hate it, he hated it.  

So I just wish someone else could have played it to balance the this is trash opinion he has or give it more weight if they both agree. But in the current state all they could do was listen to him selling them on how that game was bad and say “Oh this doesn’t sound like the game I want to play.”, which is obvious since he hated the game.

Posted by RD_21

RVonE

What I meant is that he is biased negatively while I may be biased positively.

Also English is my second language so stop being douchey when you can clearly understand the big picture of what I meant.

Posted by Sharpshooter
@EpsilonSE said:
" I just wanted to point out that I love listening to the DSIware and Nintendo downloadable releases because Jeff's false enthusiasm is amazingly entertaining. I don't even own a Nintendo product. As far as I'm concerned, if he decided to read corporate stockholder releases from random companies with that same overly enthusiastic sarcasm, I would listen! 

This, my friends, is why anyone, ever, gives a crap about Jeff's DSIware announcements:

"
Exactly, why can't other people see it like this? I also don't own a DSi or Wii, in fact the last Nintendo product I bought was a GameBoy Color. However I love to hear this section because I usually end up laughing my ass off just the bombcast crew. Hell I'd guess the reason they started doing this is because they all got a laugh out of this shit.
Edited by ProfessorEss

I just want to say: Thank you, thank you, thank you for removing that too long and too tired segment of what is otherwise a near perfect podcast.

Oh, and please... DON'T COME BACK.

(I say this both for my personal enjoyment, and for your personal self-respect)

Posted by nickystixx

<>

Posted by EpsilonSE

I just wanted to point out that I love listening to the DSIware and Nintendo downloadable releases because Jeff's false enthusiasm is amazingly entertaining. I don't even own a Nintendo product. As far as I'm concerned, if he decided to read corporate stockholder releases from random companies with that same overly enthusiastic sarcasm, I would listen! 

This, my friends, is why anyone, ever, gives a crap about Jeff's DSIware announcements:

Posted by craigbo180
@AnimeJoe said:
" What a very pleasant surprise. My face lit up when I heard Alex was this week's guest. He's easily my favorite guest on the Bombcast. Too bad he doesn't become a permanent member of the Bombcast staff. "
Real talk man. Alex is staff on screened, you should totally check that site out. There is a movie based podcast with Alex and Matthew Rorie.
Posted by RomaTotti10

Appreciated that you left out the Nintendo  downloadables segment. That shit hurt my ears :-) 

Posted by tydigame

Can we at least have the Nintendo store music for part of the podcast still, even without reading the games?

Posted by dadeisvenm

Updated Super Stardust HD on my stock 60GB PS3 to 5.00 flawlessly. *shrug*

Posted by Rewcastle
@AnimeJoe said:
"What a very pleasant surprise. My face lit up when I heard Alex was this week's guest. He's easily my favorite guest on the Bombcast. Too bad he doesn't become a permanent member of the Bombcast staff."

I don't like you.