265 Comments
Posted by RiotBananas
@MiniPato: If somebody takes offence to me saying I don't like them, they're probably not worth my time anyway.  

Seriously, if I said "Yeah I don't really like you" to a person and they took offence, that would just further reinforce my dislike towards them.
Posted by FormulaDeuce

I enjoy every bombcast no matter how's on.

Edited by SomeJerk

I'm not seeing MW2 PS3 getting fixed, MW2 PC was torn to pieces by hackers shortly after release because the VAC2 implementation was a catastrophical failure, and in Blops PC it's a once-every-four-hours experience to find a server that doesn't have a hacker on it, it too implemented it the same way, bypassing VAC2 is stupidly easy.

Online gaming will be hell until the next set of consoles appear, and on the PC we're just waiting for the next update of Punkbuster, so the few games that use that will be cheat-free..

Miss howling with laughter every podcast, bring back the Nin downloads if poss.

Posted by TooWalrus

Hey, I like ya Alex. I mean, let's face it, you're no Vinny Caravella or anything... but I'd rather have you on the Bombcast than, say, Bobby Kotick.

Posted by Red12b

Fuck people on this website complain about pointless shit...

Posted by bigcess

I would like the Nintendo downloads section back!

Posted by MiniPato
Wow, I am very surprised to hear that Alex is too frightened to play through Dead Space 1. I thought he was a hardcore horror fan.
Posted by Jerome85

the haters are out in full force.   Alex >> you  

Posted by RiotBananas
@bigcess said:
" I would like the Nintendo downloads section back! "
This.
Posted by Foggen

Wonder Woman: Attorney at Law could easily be reworked into a She-Hulk show.

Posted by MiniPato
@RiotBananas said:
" @MiniPato: If somebody takes offence to me saying I don't like them, they're probably not worth my time anyway.   Seriously, if I said "Yeah I don't really like you" to a person and they took offence, that would just further reinforce my dislike towards them. "
I don't really care if you hate Alex. But what you just said is baffling.

You don't have to like everyone and no one has to be liked by everyone, but I must say that your social skills are lacking tact and understanding if you use that backwards logic in real life.
Posted by TheAdmin
@Potter9156
There is a disturbing lack of Vinny in this Bombcast. 
Nooooooooooooooooooooo. A bombcast without Vinny just isn't as fun.
Posted by bybeach

I like Alex, despite his dark despairing and meaningless life. The guy can be funny.

Do get some rest Vinny, you def. work hard enough.
Posted by RiotBananas
@MiniPato said:

" You don't have to like everyone and no one has to be liked by everyone "  
 Then why are you and many others getting so fucking butthurt when people say they don't like Alex?
Edited by ominousbedroom

Wow. The internet must be made of girls because there is way too much bitching going on here. 

Also, nice bombcast. I have to agree with the FF developments. Could have, should have, would have.

Edit: I just watched the trailer for XIII-2. Great, just great.

Posted by Brendan
@TooWalrus said:
" Hey, I like ya Alex. I mean, let's face it, you're no Vinny Caravella or anything... but I'd rather have you on the Bombcast than, say, Bobby Kotick. "
Kotick on the podcast would be legendary.  It's never happened before.  It would be groundbreaking.  I want to see this happen.
Posted by TooWalrus
@Brendan said:
" @TooWalrus said:
" Hey, I like ya Alex. I mean, let's face it, you're no Vinny Caravella or anything... but I'd rather have you on the Bombcast than, say, Bobby Kotick. "
Kotick on the podcast would be legendary.  It's never happened before.  It would be groundbreaking.  I want to see this happen. "
...Yeah, you're right. I mean, we can listen to Alex every week on his other podcast. Sorry Alex, Kotick wins this time.
Posted by MiniPato
@RiotBananas said:
" @MiniPato said:

Then why are you and many others getting so fucking butthurt when people say they don't like Alex? "
My initial reply to you was to point out how useless the phrase "no offense" is because if you have to say "no offense" chances are it's probably going to be offensive. And by saying no offense, you are thereby saying that you would understand if someone does take offense because you are aware your comment could possibly cause offense.
Posted by SatelliteOfLove

@Jeff on FFXIII: Bingo. Nailed it.

Posted by mrmanga

How can you stop the DSI and Wiiware readings man. Those are like the funniest parts usually. I have to admit this weeks best part was e mails tough. Great to hear the internet crazy stuff. I would really like if you continued at least the funny ones with wiiware and dsi. 

Posted by RiotBananas
@MiniPato said:
" @RiotBananas said:
" @MiniPato said:

Then why are you and many others getting so fucking butthurt when people say they don't like Alex? "
My initial reply to you was to point out how useless the phrase "no offense" is because if you have to say "no offense" chances are it's probably going to be offensive. And by saying no offense, you are thereby saying that you would understand if someone does take offense because you are aware your comment could possibly cause offense. "
Okay, either way I'd rather have had Vinny. 

THAT IS MY OPINION DON'T FUCKING SHOOT ME FOR SAYING IT.
Posted by ProjekD

Video Podcast?

Posted by MarkWahlberg

Ms. Kane and Ms. Lynch.

Posted by FlyBikes06
@99X:  agreed
Posted by OllyOxenFree

Goddamn I hate RiotBananas...

No offense.

Posted by Milkman

RiotBananas is a real cocksucker. I bet his mom is a dirty whore. 

No offense. 

Posted by General_D23

Le sigh.

Really, guys?

Posted by thebigJ_A

Aw man, I wish I could've watched Trek with those guys. I guess watching the videos is almost as good. I just don't think I have time to watch them watch 17 episodes of Trek. 17! Watch!

eff it, I'll make time.

Posted by Gunharp
@Milkman said:
" RiotBananas is a real cocksucker. I bet his mom is a dirty whore.  No offense.  "
 Ok I laughed. Sorry Riot...
Posted by blacklab

Fred Meyer FTW!

Posted by watership

Hey Brad,  Regarding TNG in HD.   

It's not going to happen.  Here's why.   

TNG and most of DS9 were all shot in 35mm, that's true.  However, those shows were all converted to D1 digital tape, 480p masters, so the show could me mixed with special effects and audio.  The 35mm prints were not saved.   The special effects were also mastered only for D1 tape.     

This differs from the Original Series where the 35mm masters were archived.  This is why TNG on blu-ray will be a significant challenge and may never happen, and why TOS will always looks better in High Def. 

Sad story but true. 

Also DS9 is better. 

Posted by Aegon

And the Bombcast moment of the day is...

Posted by wanderingpixel

Bombcast time! I'll get the nachos and cheese.

Edited by WickedCobra03

Me and my new Lady Shepard are going to listen to this tomorrow while we play some Mass Effect 2 on the PC!  Kind of sad that my Mass Effect 1 save won't carry over from my Xbox, but the PC version is by far the best version...even beating the PS3 which doesn't look great... The textures are pretty low-resolution and jaggies all over the place!

Posted by rjayb89

Jacob faps to whatever is above this post or below me.

Posted by recent_conduce

Came for the bomb, stayed for the cast.

Posted by jonnyboy

Every time I see that face I think the same three words....

TV PARTY TONIGHT!

Posted by kingzetta

John Morrison's new shtick is being the new Prince of Persia

Posted by Lautaro

Eh, I am looking forward to FFXIII-2, If you don't like it don't play it. I do it with plenty of games, except I don't feel the need to constantly berate things I don't like.

Posted by rjayb89

Jesus, ease up with the hunting knife, Alex.

Edited by Zamir

You know what would be great and even funnier if they made DSi/Wiiware weekly into it's own premium podcast

Posted by TheMathlete
@MiniPato said:
" @RiotBananas said:
" @MiniPato said:

My initial reply to you was to point out how useless the phrase "no offense" is because if you have to say "no offense" chances are it's probably going to be offensive. And by saying no offense, you are thereby saying that you would understand if someone does take offense because you are aware your comment could possibly cause offense. "
Hear hear, good sir.  Show the haters what for and so on...
Posted by MordeaniisChaos
@WickedCobra03 said:
" Me and my new Lady Shepard are going to listen to this tomorrow while we play some Mass Effect 2 on the PC!  Kind of sad that my Mass Effect 1 save won't carry over from my Xbox, but the PC version is by far the best version...even beating the PS3 which doesn't look great... The textures are pretty low-resolution and jaggies all over the place!

"
I'd wager there is software that creates ME1 saves for you or at least you can find some saves to download that kinda fits your choices or something. Who knows. But yeah, that game looks GREAT on PC. And runs spectacularly.
Posted by buckybit

...watching HENRY FUCKING ROLLINS FACE while downloading the Bombcast (late) - no spoilers please. 

This is already awesome!

Posted by roughneck117
Posted by Red12b
@TheMathlete said:
" @MiniPato said:
" @RiotBananas said:
" @MiniPato said:

Hear hear, good sir.  Show the haters what for and so on... "
...No offence but people who use the phrase "no offence" without a sense of Irony are dipshits. 

and also..."No offence" but the same applies to most people who also use the phrase, "Well that's just my opinion" as a limpdick response to not being able to debate your points.   

so all in all, fuck you all...
Posted by Turambar
@Lautaro said:
" Eh, I am looking forward to FFXIII-2, If you don't like it don't play it. I do it with plenty of games, except I don't feel the need to constantly berate things I don't like. "
But talking about how they feel about games, both ones they play and ultimately don't, are kind of their jobs.  Now as far as I'm concerned, FFXIII was a fun game and the GB staff are wrong, but they still have to give their opinions.
Posted by Turambar
@Zamir said:
" You know what would be great and even funnier if they made DSi/Wiiware weekly into it's own premium podcast "
If Jeff actually took the titles and wrote his own descriptions for what he thought they should be, I would totally pay to hear that.  Well, I guess I already am, whatever!
Posted by Woodroez

I found Getting Up NIB at a Gamestop three years ago.

I went back to that GS last year...bought that copy.

Posted by Lautaro
@Turambar said:
" @Lautaro said:
" Eh, I am looking forward to FFXIII-2, If you don't like it don't play it. I do it with plenty of games, except I don't feel the need to constantly berate things I don't like. "
But talking about how they feel about games, both ones they play and ultimately don't, are kind of their jobs.  Now as far as I'm concerned, FFXIII was a fun game and the GB staff are wrong, but they still have to give their opinions. "
Maybe, but there are plenty of games they ignore.