207 Comments
Posted by shadyspace

Make Patrick permanent. Fuck the haters, they'll complain about anything.

Posted by maxB

Earlycast!

Edited by Marokai
@shadyspace said:

" Make Patrick permanent. Fuck the haters, they'll complain about anything. "

Comments like this are the absolute worst. I don't understand why some people actually think these comments are worthwhile at all. If someone has perfectly legit concerns there's no harm in bringing them up as long as it's done maturely, and so far nothing here has been handled in a hissy fit manner. Approaching every issue with "fuck everyone who disagrees, we won't listen to anyone!" is just fucking stupid. Especially on such a community-oriented site like GB.
Posted by onarum
@Seanakin66 said:
" So, when does Season Four start? "
11/11/11
Posted by Make_Me_Mad

Fuck you, Jeff!  I CARE ABOUT FIGHTING GAME STORY.

Posted by onarum

for some reason winamp is not updating with the rss feed

Posted by Pyccko

I'm liking having Patrick on. It's nice to get some new blood after like 4 years.

Posted by buzz_clik

Just got to work, with lots of stuff to do, and what's here early to help me power through it? You betcha.

Posted by frythefly

Hi Patrick!

Posted by Rudeboy217

yeeee klepekcast

Posted by big_jon

Season 4 soon?

Posted by FormulaDeuce
@MooseyMcMan:  Jeff tweeted that it didn't record right, so there may not be a train this week unfortunately.
Posted by KimJongIllest

The Xbox Mortal Kombat character would have to be Cole Train

Posted by elcalavera

I would like Jeff to get Patrick on the NDX...

Posted by Konanda

I think there is a problem with the RSS feed.

Edited by Marokai

Good God, after listening to Brad's trip to Utah, he is the worst at explaining games he went out to see on assignment. Forgot several things and explained things very poorly at times.

Posted by KarlPilkington
@Marokai said:
" Good God, after listening to Brad's trip to Utah, he is the worst at explaining games he went out to see on assignment. Forgot several things and explained things very poorly at times. "
Well he wrote a great article about it.
Posted by Marokai
@Chabbs0 said:
" @Marokai said:
" Good God, after listening to Brad's trip to Utah, he is the worst at explaining games he went out to see on assignment. Forgot several things and explained things very poorly at times. "
Well he wrote a great article about it. "
Sure. Brad is always best taken in text form. I guess I should clarify he is the worst at explaining things when he has to do it by talking.
Posted by Max_Hydrogen

Mystery bleep! (tum, tum, tuuum) 2008: That's right, Grandma's Cookie has never been opened.

Posted by Make_Me_Mad

And too much GLaDOS?  You can go to Hell, sir.

Edited by Boom_goes_the_dynamite

Well I am now interested in seeing/ hearing more about Prey 2

Posted by Demon_Sandwich

vinny wins the podcast in less than 5

Posted by Scrumdidlyumptious

Patrick fits in pretty well.

Posted by AlwaysBeClothing

Bomb diggity cast

Posted by Pop

Oh.. man I'm exhausted just gonna listen to an hour of the bombcast.

Posted by Marokai
@Scrumdidlyumptious said:
" Patrick fits in pretty well. "
After just finishing the podcast I was about to say just the opposite. His personality doesn't seem to rise to the same level as the others and he doesn't say much at all. He almost seems to "normal." I'm sure it might just take time but I feel like Patrick's personality would best fit in other things, or podcasts with other themes, such as news wrap-ups or so on.
Edited by zombie007

Geez BRAD, you haven't even played the game and you are already spoiling it man! Come on! Nevermind that it came out TODAY and not many people have played it.

Posted by shadyspace

I thought Patrick did great (which if you've been following his career isn't surprising, he was great on Feedback and hosted it a bunch of times when Sessler wasn't available) but if they're going to keep him on they'll need to work on the five-man format there was a lot of talking over each other at points.

Posted by xXwindoverXx

If Patrick is here then we NEED a season 4 banner!

Posted by JeffGoldblum

First patcast. I'm excited to see how this goes!

Posted by Tuggah

Great ending e-mail.

Posted by chocolaterhinovampire

A good way to start my first week done with my undergraduate

Posted by buzz_clik

Pssst. They totes do put unnecessary K action into the middle of words in Mortal Kombat.

Posted by Ley_Lines
@stringbacon: yeah still hasn't shown up in my itunes yet and i've subscribed to the giantbomb feed
Posted by big_jon

How the hell do I download this?

Posted by falling_fast

I like the comparison to Rock, Paper, Shotgun.  that site is awesome <3 Tim Stone

Posted by Ghost_of_Perdition

Grandma's cookies... Goddammit Vinny, I will never get that image out of my head. >.<

Posted by DeanoXD

saying Patrick didn't jump in enough or fit in seems unfair, considering this was his first bombcast with four guys who have been working and podcasting for years. give him time to settle in and i am sure he will fit right in.

Posted by Pimparooni

So.... the bombcast crew saw EP3 but it is currently under embargo? Seems like it at least the way they talked about it...

Posted by falling_fast

also, vinny should play goddamn mask of the betrayer instead of normal nwn2

Posted by ProfessorEss

EXCLUSIVE!!!
Posted by Chris2KLee

Sweet, new guy in the house!

Posted by Duffyside

So, is Patrick not going to work out of the office? He was on a phone in this episode, wasn't he?

Posted by Fjordson

Too many cooks in the kitchen.

Posted by shadyspace

Hey, thanks for trying, Patrick. The other guys REALLY do not want to talk about the Wii2 for some reason.

Posted by Jash530

I like to play favorites with my internet game teams. durrrrrrrrrr

Posted by Baconbot
@ProfessorEss: someone one dropped a bomb on it
Posted by buzz_clik

Wait, did Patrick just say NUCKA-Cola?

Awww, who am I to talk? I didn't get "Phoenix Down" either until that legendary GB epiphany.

Posted by EVHKwick

I like all the comments about how the Bombcast is irreversibly broken due to Patrick's inclusion. Be a bigger bunch of neckbeards. I'd hate to see what this place turns into if Ryan, Jeff, Brad, or Vinny leave Giant Bomb.

Posted by m2cks

HATERS GONNA HATE. Patrick, welcome to the crew!