170 Comments
  • 170 results
Posted by cooljammer00

Did the GB guys have a good relationship with the GRIN guys? When's the last time the Bombcast had two guests from a game studio on the show? And guys NOT named Greg Kasavin?

Posted by Anwar

Amazing guests, podcasts with guests are always amazing and hilarious

Posted by abara

super late pass on this (in the midst of my quest to listen to all the bombcasts) but these Swedish dudes are great! always a treat when the guests fit right in with the Giant Bomb guys.

Posted by natetodamax

Can't believe I missed this podcast. The hockey powder segment was amazing.

Posted by SkylinePigeon

Honest to God I think this is the best Bombcast ever.  I laughed SO HARD.  I love these cursin' up a storm Swedes!!

Posted by Longevitous

A shame that you had to shut down GRIN. You guys are awesome. I know we'll be hearing from you again.

Posted by Ziaxool

Americans have puny cheek muscles!

Posted by Vod_Crack

GRIN are awesome.

Posted by sjolle

ooh yeeah ... that whas some dam nice emprecions of the coolaid man ;)

Posted by Media_Master

cool

Posted by NotGerry
NIce cast...but I am a little dissapointed with no "I have a Wii" comment from Jeff during all the Wii-talk.  Oh well
Posted by VipeR

Shout out from Sweden!
Awsome episode! One of my top favs :D

Edited by Shuborno

To the Giant Bomb staff:
You should be ashamed to suggest skipping Half-Life 1 is a reasonable option for the gamer who asked for your input.

Not only does Half-Life 1 continue to play well, but there are many elements of Half-Life 1 that are arguably better than Half-Life 2.  (HL1's level design is top-notch, and while the scripted nature of HL2 makes for many cool moments, it's a much more linear game.)  They took HL2 somewhere different (but good), so it's not as if HL1 is simply a lower-res inferior version.

Posted by Smersh

Didn't really know much about Grin before this bombcast but after listening to it I just had to purchase BC: Rearmed. Thanks Grin & hats off to The Bomb. Top notch entertainment.

Also, would love to see an updated episode of 'How to Build a Bomb'...

Posted by Genjai

Hil-arz. officially, guys, THAT was the funniest podcast ever. ...got a lot of strange looks at work when I was laughing my bojangles off.

Posted by ternim

Awesome podcast. Since I'm Swedish I knew all the candy that was being eaten. When the Hockeypuck came up I knew where that was gonna go. Laughed my head off! All that I wish was that it was filmed! You guys should introduce the video BombCast!

Posted by Rodiard

100% agree with the hate for Rico.  After the last chapter in Killzone 2 I hated him, not because of the events that unfold, but because of his incompetency.  His cliched, cheesy dialog and even the voice acting really gets under my skin.  Overall he's just a really annoying character.

Posted by killdave

Damn I think I cried a little :p

So funny

Posted by ANDYx0WNEDxU

ill take the shell because it looks the biggest and i hate myself...

Posted by mossman93

SunKing can suck it.  This is a should be the blueprint for the perfect bombcast.  Taste test, Special Guests, Epically long, Games, Non-Games.  Not necessarily in that order.  Thanks for a great show guys.

Edited by HatKing

Looking forward to a more podcastic week than usual but I don't think I can spend the night reloading this page...not any longer.  Guess I'll just have something to look forward tomorrow on my day off. ; )

Posted by Ossi

Stop podcrastinating guys! ZING!

Posted by LAMP

You know there's no timestamp, right?

Posted by Milkman

Jeff says two hours until the podcast goes up. And to that, I say bed.

Posted by FCKSNAP

Yay I hope they don't have to render it for too long or something. Also, since it got deleted, a Djungelvral music video I found when you look it up on youtube!

Posted by Milkman

Jeff says the guys are on their way home to post the podcast. Probably still gonna be a little bit.

Posted by LiveOrDie1212

c'mon! new bombcast please!!

Posted by dsplayer1010

That guy sure does like the word "shit" a lot.

Posted by AllanIceman

Amazing Candy Review!

Posted by halfameatball

Loved the show. I enjoy listening to you guys on my way to school. Keep eating bad candy and drinking energy drinks, I think you guys can talk about anything and be entertaining. Also I kind of enjoy hearing the video game related news, ok I really enjoy it. Keep it up.

Edited by Death_Burnout

Hey, you know i do at least.

Waiting for this Epic-Cast is taking forever!

Posted by GreggD

Whatever, you guys posting here just don't appreciate awful sounds as the result of horrible candy. It makes great radio, in my opinion.

Edited by Death_Burnout

Yeah tell me about it, i don't like to speculate, but yeah! it's like the PAX podcast sequel.

heres the image, this is probably the bombcast. I dunno! my mind is blown.

Posted by RedRoach

fuck yea death burnout

Posted by Meltbrain

@Death_Burnout - Oh man. If that's the case, I am STOKED!

Edited by Death_Burnout

According to Jeff's twitter...todays Podcast just might be epic...and i mean epic. I believe it will feature Greg Kasavin and Paul Barnett (and more) if that picture is the "Bombcast"

Edited by LiveOrDie1212

yes, there will be another podcast today.....hopefully

Posted by spiredcrescent

Wow Mt. Sterling i didn't know anyone from kentucky listened to this.  cool

Posted by musdy

Is there gonna be a GDC episode???

Posted by buzz_clik

Not only do we get two Fight Club references in one podcast ('you can drink it'), but that's two Sneakers references in as many weeks!

my-voice-is-my-passport-verify-me

Moderator Online
Edited by DarkHomer

Hey, where did all the comments go?!

Also, yes. The candy part was amazing. Best 40 minutes evar.

Posted by Jack_Daniels

The candy part was great, If I was looking for straight facts about video games I'd find a bulleted news site. This is much more fun.

Edited by Death_Burnout

Swedish Candy test test appreciation! alright!

Posted by p01nt

To bad the guys didn't like all the Swedish candy! :)

Posted by destruktive

I love the fact that you're sitting there explaining what some of the candy I've eaten all my life taste like :D

I'm Norwegian but we and sweden got a lot of the same candy (with some name difference)

Edited by stephengotlost

The jokes made during the candy taste testing were hilarious.

Posted by MrGetBonus

Oh psh the candy shit was hilarious. Keep it up.

Posted by Jixashauser

Swedish candy is AWESOME I TELLS YA!

Edited by Death_Burnout

Haha it's as if my constant comments were too much...

I'm sorry, but the candy testing was awesome, i hope the staff aren't discouraged in the future.

Posted by JQuizzle

i wish some place in the info you could have told us when you stopped talking about the candy just and idea!! but other wise I'm waiting for the next show!Have to with Sun King on this one!!!

• 170 results