108 Comments
  • 108 results
Posted by dbz1995

HOLY SHIT VINNYS 5 STAR!

I didn't expect this review to come out now.

Posted by gingertastic_10

There was almost no hype built up around this game. Though despite that I knew it would be good.

Posted by toadstule

woah, has that always been Vinny's 5-star or is it a new picture? but wow, that pic is awesome. Glad to see that the new Ratchet game is doing well.

Posted by Legend

Awesome! How about a video review, Vinny?

Posted by MonkeyGekko

Yeah awesome! I cant wait to play this game. And DAMN Vinny's 5 star pic looks bad ass!

Posted by Jeffsekai

SSJ4 VINNY

Posted by PercyChuggs

An excellent Ratchet game, how familiar. I'll be getting it!

Posted by HT101

This series is one of the best games on the Playstation.  I loved all of the PS2 ones but have never played any of the PS3 games.  This would be a game that would convince me to get a PS3.

Posted by PLWolf

Vinny's 5 Star needs to be a T Shirt!!

Posted by Treythalomew

Awesome. I loved the last one yet many claimed it wasn't as good as the PS2 ones. I ended up playing through that game 4 different times so I'm really pumped for this one. This is the game that's coming on release day shipping for me while Forza 3 will be skipping along on free shipping.

Posted by Osphere

Vinny 5 Star = Epppiiccccc

Posted by neoepoch

Awesome 5 star pic Vinny. Equally awesome review.

Posted by Crono

This game has been getting a lot of good press and despite being a prominent franchise, very little buzz led up to its release.  If time and money permits it I'll have to look into this, the review sounds like it goes above and beyond its duties as sendoff for the series.

Posted by skidd

Wow, wasnt expecting a 5 star review! Will definitely be picking this up sometime soon

Posted by Meltbrain

Wow... really? This one came out of nowhere didn't it? Sweet! I'll probably get it.

Posted by buzz_killington

Wow, this review came out of nowhere, huh?
But awesome to hear that A Crack in Time is better than Tools of Destruction, cause frankly, Tools of Destruction was fucking amazing.

Posted by JJOR64

Nice.  I thought the first game on PS3 was solid.  Might have to get this sometime.

Posted by artofwar420

As soon as I see Super Saiyan Vinny I know he'll love the game.
Posted by VWGTI

Vinny 5-star has blown my mind.
Edited by WrenchNinja

Holy shit, Super Saiyan Vinny!

Awesome, will definitely pick it up. Eventually.

Posted by Diamond

I don't know what to think about this one.  I loved Up Your Arsenal (the first R&C I played), I didn't really like Size Matters, and for whatever reason Tools of Destruction did nothing for me.  Best in the series?  I'll think about it.

Posted by Aarny91

Super Saiyan Vinny is brilliant.

Posted by radion_null

Funny, I feel meh about this game but I'm still getting it.

Posted by Coleslaw893

YAY! VINNY 5 STAR PIC!

Anyway, huge R&C fan, can't wait to get this next week. Although I seriously doubt it will outdo Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal for me...

Posted by Snipes424

Nice review Vinny :)

Posted by Nexas

Unexpected review is unexpected.

Posted by Brackynews
In before Brutal Legend WTF?!

@TheWolf619 said:
" Vinny's 5 Star needs to be a T Shirt!! "
Welcome to fifteen months ago. Sorry you missed it. ;)  Although the new graphic is slightly more crackling with energy.
Still, I'll be very surprised if I like this more than Brutal Legend.
Posted by BatOtaku13

love, the vinny pic here!  super saiyan vinny!!

Posted by deerhaunter

Well written review, Ratchet series has always been consistently great.

Posted by JoelTGM

Nice review.  I can't afford this game at the moment though, or Uncharted 2... Oh well, they are both single player games so I can still enjoy them all the same later this year or next.

Posted by Pepsicolaboy

Feel like maybe im about to get back into this series. 
great!

Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff

Really enjoyed the other two games on the PS3 (the only Ratchet games I have played). I will play through this once I am done with The Ballad of Gay Tony! 11 hours is pretty good!

Edited by handlas
@Diamond said:

" I don't know what to think about this one.  I loved Up Your Arsenal (the first R&C I played), I didn't really like Size Matters, and for whatever reason Tools of Destruction did nothing for me.  Best in the series?  I'll think about it. "

Play the demos.  Clank demo is up for download and gives you a nice taste of the new elements with Clank recording himself.  Ratchet demo comes out next week I think.  Of course we all know what to expect from the Ratchet demo, tho.
Posted by Cook66

Cool picture, but it doesn't actually say anywhere on this page, other than the title of the image that this is in fact Vinny reviewing. Might want to look into that.

Posted by InFamous91

AWESOME...I love Vinny's five stars look

Edited by watertails

5-star Vinny officially sold me on this.

Spoilers in the second paragraph, though. :o

Posted by Gregomasta

5 Star Vinny is 'nough said.  Gash' his review is over 9000.

Posted by Willy105

Excellent!

Posted by EdWood

There is nothing like a great platformer, gaming goodness!

Posted by Videogames

Wow, this is a nice surprise.

Posted by Cazamalos

5 star Vnny needs a blob hug

Posted by Kohe321

Great review!

Posted by SyphonFilter0

Nice review vinny, can't wait to pick this up!

Posted by MetalGearSunny

The Ratchet And Clank series has really gotten old for me, but I think I'll give this a rent if it's available. Nice review.

Posted by Sunjammer

Jesus christ this was a gushing review. I dunno why i always expect vinny's reviews to be more laid back, but this actually had me double check to see who wrote it. A few times.

Posted by handlas
@Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
" The Ratchet And Clank series has really gotten old for me, but I think I'll give this a rent if it's available. Nice review. "
that seems to be what most reviewed thus far have knocked it for.  Not changing the formula any.  :/
Posted by MattBodega

So, to be clear, this game is considerably better than Tools of Destruction?

Posted by TerraDelu

So, I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game before (a fail on my behalf, i know). While it doesn't seem like the story is all that complicated, should I jump in here or go back a ways? Anyone?

Posted by slyspider

i love these games but i have nit one bit of care for this one

Edited by BolognaSoup

PS3 is on a friggin tear. I almost feel sorry for people with just a 360, though not really. Who doesn't own both by now?

• 108 results