108 Comments
  • 108 results
Posted by Yukoei

w00t! R&C IS BACK BITCHES.

Posted by Meteora

This review really came out of nowhere.

But damn Vinny's 5 stars...

Posted by Strife777

Lol good to know I wasn't the only one who noticed Vinny's five star rating for the first time. Looks freakin' great, lmao! Great review too, I'm definitely getting that game (I have every Ratchet&Clank games, so why stop)

Posted by TwoOneFive

The demo is pretty awesome. The time shit is definitely clever and i just finished quest for booty so im definitely buying this ASAP!!! 

PS3 is  ON FIRE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Posted by RHCPfan24

I am glad this game is good; really good in this case!! I will definitely get this down the road.

Posted by Shaanyboi

Vinny's first 5-star

Posted by Trevahhh

Super Saiyan Vinny is pure, epic, unadulterated win.

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

I hope the ps3 can keep up this momentum with MAG, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, and White Knight Chronicles coming out in the first half of next year. Right now I'm playing it for hours a day with Uncharted 2, and I'm looking forward to picking up my preorder of R&C next Tuesday. If only I didn't have school and work that day... Anyway, great review. I am now sufficiently hyped.

Posted by briaooon9

good to see...can't wait to play it.  Love me some R&C just hope it's not the last or Naughty Dog starts making some Jak games for PS3/360.

Posted by SCapps14

Super Saiyan Vinny that is all

Posted by Jayzilla

Does Vinny's 5-star= D>DR>R - D>DR>R + HP/HP/HP? If it doesn't...IT SHOULD!

Posted by Yummylee

Ps3, your time is NOW!!!
Posted by mosdl

btw - amazon has a $5 off coupon for the game - ratchet3

Ends 6 november.

Posted by jmrwacko

*looks at Vinny* O.o It's over 9000!

Posted by Bones8677

Vinny has the greatest five star pic, ever!

Posted by garnsr

I've been playing R&C since the beginning, and I've actually been looking more forward to this than Uncharted.  I need to finish that up in the next few days, then get into R&C right away.

Posted by Bigandtasty

Amazing 5 star pic.

Posted by skidd
@TerraDelu said:
" So, I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game before (a fail on my behalf, i know). While it doesn't seem like the story is all that complicated, should I jump in here or go back a ways? Anyone? "
Nah, you could probably get away without playing the others, though this is technically a trilogy, but if you just caught up with using the wiki you'd be fine. But the previous games are excellent, so its worth picking up an old ps2 one, theyre pretty cheap too
Posted by Duckbutter

wait Vinny does reviews too? he's no writer so this review doesn't count. next they'll be having Drew doing reviews, psssssh. why not just let the mailman do a review, next time he's near the Giantbomb office. psssssssh. pfffft. passshhhhh

Posted by Ghostiet
@Duckbutter: Um, he did.
Posted by samcotts
@Duckbutter: Like Ghostiet said, Drew has done a review before. Vinny reviewed Fable 2, and others games too I believe.
Posted by Ferginator4k

I expect nothing less from Insomniac

Posted by get2sammyb

Sweet. Wasn't expecting this review at all, and 5/5 is GREAT. Already pre-ordered.

Posted by snoopeasystreet

Bollocks. Another game I have to buy... :)

Posted by TinoXtreme

Vinny's 5-star is pure epic awesomeness. =D

Posted by V_Ben

goddamn @ vinny's 5-star picture :P
awesome review too, cant wait for this game!

Posted by ScottEFresh

Another Killer Ap for the PS3....it only does EVERYTHING!  Time to get a PS3 people!  With this game, Uncharted 2, MW2 coming out, not to mention Demon's Souls and other kick ass games the PS3 is a Fucking beast.

Posted by pepper

I am just sort of done with this series. Everything that is new always just feels like new types of things that were always there. Nothing ever really mixes up the gameplay so much that it's a new game.

Posted by Brendan
@Duckbutter said:
"wait Vinny does reviews too? he's no writer so this review doesn't count. next they'll be having Drew doing reviews, psssssh. why not just let the mailman do a review, next time he's near the Giantbomb office. psssssssh. pfffft. passshhhhh "

Back in his gamespot days vinny did alot of writing, actually, so he's no novice.
Posted by Box3ru13

awesome pic is awesome and awesome review for an awesome game.  

Gotta find a way to pick this one up. 

Posted by afrokola

Damn, Vinny went Super Saiyan!!

Posted by FunExplosions

Excellent. Buyin this for sure.

Posted by DavidSnakes

How people still muster up enthusiasm for these games is beyond me. 

Posted by Octaslash
 It is complete!
Posted by WrenchNinja
@Duckbutter said:
" wait Vinny does reviews too? he's no writer so this review doesn't count. next they'll be having Drew doing reviews, psssssh. why not just let the mailman do a review, next time he's near the Giantbomb office. psssssssh. pfffft. passshhhhh "
Drew has done a review. Dirt 2 I believe.
Posted by TheDarkVoid

Who the heck made this review?!!! I like it! ;)

Posted by WickedCobra03

I cant wait.  For some reason, Jak fell off for me after JakII-ish.  The PSP versions which were good for a portable game maybe kept my interest up in these games.  Plus I loved the first on my PS3...they are kind of like that familiar friend.

Edited by Dethfish

I really don't care about this game but I'm glad it got 5 stars so we could see Vinny's 5 star picture. It is clearly the best 5 star picture.

Posted by Killroycantkill

I rented the first Future and enjoyed it but I never thought it warrented a buy. Though I love the series it seemed to get stale, hopefully this one will be fresher.

Posted by Chaos_Bladez

Dude sweet. I can't wait for it. :)

Posted by BA_Baracus83

Sweet review, Vinny.  My girlfriend and I are looking forward to playing this game on release day. 

Posted by Buckwyld

It's like a light tentacle from his crotch. AMAZING!

Edited by KinjiroSSD
@TerraDelu: You definitely don't need to go back to the PS2 games because the storyline is self-contained in the Future series. Play Tools of Destruction if you want to know how they got into this situation but don't bother with Quest for Booty.
Edited by Underachiever007

Vinny's 5-star picture is so good.

Posted by Sly_Ry

His 5-star pic looks like the most epic ejaculation in all of human history.
Posted by Media_Master

Sounds awesomely delicious!!

Posted by matraque

Another PS3 exclusive receives 5 stars from Giant Bomb.

Posted by MeatSim

Good games make Vinny go all Super Saiyan.

Posted by OwnU4eva

Its funny how some sites are saying theres no real improvement in the series, obviously not. Great review, will get this in the next few weeks.

Posted by Lazyaza

Vinny's 5 star pic made me want to go watch all 300+ episodes of dbz all over again. >_<
Cant wait to pick up this game next week (and I own every single one :P) but yeah It really is a love or hate series so I can understand some people losing interest by this point.

• 108 results