• 149 results
Posted by Zealousadonis

Stoked

Posted by ghostNPC

excellent

Posted by NeilRapalee

Looks promising

Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff

Good to see this game doing well. I was just reading how a lot of people thought this game wasn't getting any publicity, but I'm sure scores like this will help!

Posted by LackLuster

good review I'm excited to try this

Posted by RampageAssassin

Really looking forward to this. Could be sleeper hit of the year.

Posted by Yanngc33

aw yes, thought this was going to be shit but apparently not :) Yay!

Posted by Apollo87

Really good to see this score, I was pretty much on the fence with this one.

Posted by nickux

Yay Alex! So happy to see you enjoyed this one. I've had my pre-order copy ready for a few months now. It's a relief to see Suda & Co. getting some good reviews. Now, I'm a Suda fanboy (Yeah, I admit it!) so I felt like I would love this regardless but still it's nice to see the team did a good job. About to go pick up my copy after work. Great review!

Posted by MisterMouse

That is awesome that this got a good review! Everyone seemed to be disregarding it... and for some reason I was pulling for it....

Posted by ReyGitano

Sounds interesting, I'll have to check this one out. Keep up the good work Alex.

Posted by 234r2we232

Gah. This game sounds really interesting, but that EA logo can make anything unappealing :/

Posted by benjaebe

@RampageAssassin said:

Really looking forward to this. Could be sleeper hit of the year.

I definitely agree. Reviews have been surprisingly great for a game that had seemingly little to no hype.

Posted by mfpantst

I'm always down for a little temple of the dog reference.  Nice.

Posted by damswedon

I like dick jokes.

Edited by ZeroCrescent

Pssst, Alex... Garcia's gun is bigger. *tee hee* 
Good to hear that this game turned out well.

Edited by PhatSeeJay

Wow.. didn't even know this game was coming out so soon. Maybe I should take a look at it.

Posted by AuthenticM

Duke Nukem was striving to be this game.

Posted by FrakesFace

Alex, no! I didn't think you'd go for the "it's a pun-good time" title!

Posted by MancombSeepgood

Suda 51 = instant want from me, can't wait to get my hands on this.

Posted by Enigma777

Damn, with all these great reviews it looks like I'm going to have to pick this up.

Posted by ConstantRa1n

Quick Look?

Posted by edgefusion

You said "viscerally" -10 points from Gryffindor. 

This game looks GREAT, I'm stoked for the EU release. It's nice to see a main character that's more Dante and less bald space marine.

Edited by Sunspots

Props to Alex for the Temple of The Dog reference, I feel that it was an apt comparison. Also, Temple of The Dog is AWESOME. 

Posted by HellBrendy

Wow! I wqas really expecting a 2 star-game. Really stoked now.

Posted by Marz

Been watching gameplay videos, this game seems redonkulous.  Some of the stuff it has grosses me out kinda, but at the same time it's full of humor....  but the humor is self aware, unlike Duke Nukem which makes it ok :)

Posted by 1p

Oh man, i am relieved to find out that this game doesn't suck. Totally gonna buy it.

Posted by reson8er

Have my pre-ordered copy in hand, can't wait to get home and fire up the PS3

Posted by MEATBALL

Great review, and completely devoid of any lazy/clumsy Tarantino comparisons. Can't wait to give the game a whirl.

Posted by AlwaysBeClothing

I am very impressed you were able to restrain yourself to only using boner in the last paragraph. A tip of the hat to you, good sir.

Posted by NTM

I gotta take a dump.

Posted by Sweaterfish

I've bee following this for a while, but I still believe it a rental.

Edited by Undeadpool

Johnson is another word for the male reproductive organ.

Posted by xombi242

I hope this isn't going to be another sleeper hit like Enslaved. Grasshopper needs this to go well. The pedigree behind this game can't possibly be ignored.

Posted by Zippedbinders

I'm a little surprised Ryan wasn't reviewing it, but considering the sources of Suda's inspiration for this game (Road movies, Bronson, etc) Alex is a perfect fit to review this kind of game. Great review, can't wait to play it. 

Posted by RampageAssassin
@benjaebe: That's the problem. EA haven't advertised it at all like Activision didn't with Singularity.
Posted by RandomInternetUser

I definitely want this now, I just wish it was for PC.

Posted by DukesT3

the main dude is hispanic so I find that very cool on top of it actually looks like a fun game I want to pick up. 

Edited by Ramone

O.K Alex I've been bottling this up for a fucking long time but I'm going to fucking explode if I don't say anything. STOP FUCKING SAYING PRETERNATURAL BADASS. It was sort of clever the first two times but then you just kept saying it again and again on Behind Screened the Door or the Happy Hour or in a Quick Look and now it is written for all to see. This is it. The end. No more. Just stop saying it.

Anyway good review.

To be perfectly honest this is just a thinly veiled excuse for someone to create a 'Preternatural Badass' compilation video.

Posted by ZeroCast

Didn't read the review but since Giant Bomb started posting videos about it, I started to care , but from the looks of it, I probably won't get this game.

Posted by Ooame

I was hoping for something abit more crazy from them. But i'll get this eventually probably when the price goes down abit.

Posted by ImperiousRix

SHIT.  Another game that seemingly came out of nowhere that I really want to play.  This is the worst summer to be broke ever! 
Also, in the words of Mr. Caffeine, "I'm not afraid of a few dick jokes."

Posted by RYNO9881

Great review. Too many games to play.

Edited by Seppli

Review has me sold. Making 'Shadow's of the Damned' top on my extensive bargain bin games list.

Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials

Intriguing.

I'll have to rent this and Alice.

Posted by VashTS
@ConstantRa1n said:
Quick Look?
Edited by buzz_killington

I have a BIG BONER for this game. Haaaa? Anyone?

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

Can you turn on Japanese VO?

Posted by TehJedicake

Did not expect that.

Posted by Vexxan

I liked the look of this game, might pick it up if it's on sale sometime.

• 149 results