145 Comments
  • 145 results
Posted by Wesker

This man tells the truth.

Posted by TripMasterMunky

I'm glad this game turned out well.

Posted by skrutop

Stopped reading after one paragraph so I wouldn't know too much about the game than what I saw in the quick look.  Since Jeff obviously didn't find any nasty surprises, this is an insta-buy for me.

Posted by WinterSnowblind

Really excited about this, but just don't have the money right now.
It's definitely great to see so many high quality original games coming to XBLA and PSN lately.

The odd port is always nice, but it's things like this, Splosion Man and Fat Princess, etc, that really shine.

Posted by Progman9000

Good review.  Has definitely given me another push to the "buy this game" side.  My biggest fear is that I really don't like the concept for the main character.  I don't like the "oh, he's just a dude" idea.  I mean, I'm sure it's fine for whatever story they have, but part of the draw for me in Metroid and Castlevania games is actually being Samus or one of Belmont's and just being this badass character.  Guess that means I should try the demo first...

Posted by Ghostiet
@Hamst3r said:
" Ok, PC version, now! "
Posted by RobDaFunk

HELL YEAH............Bring on Wednesday!!

Posted by miscall
@Hamst3r said:
" Ok, PC version, now! "
Posted by Meltbrain

Freakin' awesome! I am pumped to get this game.

Posted by RHCPfan24

YES. Great review, Jeff and I can't wait to play this.

Posted by natetodamax

*sigh*

I spent 1200 points on Trials HD when I should have saved it for this.

Posted by Schnatterfleck

I hope Wednesday is the world-wide release day. I'll certainly buy that game!

Posted by giyanks22

Epic Games is really shelling out some good stuff. I cannot wait for this.

Posted by Hamst3r

Ok, PC version, now!

Posted by Mouth

Damn, I need a 360. Look at all the good s**t coming out!

Posted by silver_DewSky

Awesome Review! Can't wait to finally play it Wednesday!

Posted by shway

cool

Posted by alba

I can't wait, the review won't surprise anyone for sure :P

Posted by Jensonb

I didn't really understand the hype for this at E3, but between the Quick Look EX and this review, I totally get it now. Want this.

Posted by Aphex666

After finding to my surprise that Trials HD WAS a game for me, I get the feeling I will be getting this as well now.   

Oh well so much for the Summer gaming drought.

Posted by Peacemaker

It definitely seems like this years Bionic Commando: Rearmed to me for some reason.  I've been anticipating this game for a while now, glad to see it really lived up to it's expectations.

Posted by EnchantedEcho

Buying this as soon as it comes out.
Good review Jeff, I'm not surprised its 5 stars.

Posted by SlimDogg95

Can't wait for this game....Glad to see all the reviews so far are good also. I want to see more games like this on XBLA instead of old crap or the other 5 min and done crap.

Posted by RagingLion

Woo for Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference in the caption.

If I had an Xbox I'd be sorely tempted to get this - looks really good and polished.  Definitely raising the bar for DL-only games.

Posted by Rhaknar

Chair made Undertow? damn I hate that game >_> goes to show you cant brush off games just because of developers like many do (or even worse...publishers >_<)

Posted by Kohe321

Great review! I am definitely getting this!

Posted by Daniel4114

Really wish this game was coming out on PSN, looks amazing, especially for a downloadable game.

Posted by kerikxi

Sold. Wednesday can't get here quick enough.

Posted by Earthborn

Been really impressed with Chair. Undertow was awesome while there were still people online playing it.

Edited by Downloaded

I honestly cannot WAIT for this game to hit XBL.  I hope I can coax my parents into getting it for me but I'll shell out the cash myself if I have to.

Posted by MattBodega

Terrific! And almost  kinda amazing, considering the last Chair game was the poorly received  Undertow.  
Consider it purchased.

Posted by MachoFantastico

Nice review Jeff, unable to get this game this week sadly due to other costs but hoping to download it sometime next.  

The game look great though.

Posted by Rhaknar

this game is looking like it will be in my GOTY list, and i dont mean "downloadable GOTY", I mean overall. Looks amazing, and i need it NOW, not fucking wednesday.

Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles

I expected this to do well, it was already an insta-buy but this just gives me one more reason.
Posted by PTZen

Can't wait for wednesday seriously... Some reaaaly nice games out on XBLA recently. There goes all my saved up MSP

Posted by JacobBrodersen

Man, I was already excited for this game! Now it can't be wednesday fast enough!

Posted by NickM
@SXBIG said:
" sold "
Posted by SXBIG

sold

Posted by GeekDown

As soon as my 360 comes back from repair I will buy this..

Posted by Droop

Do want this.

Posted by snakefry

Great review jeff. Keep up the good work dude.
Posted by ZeroCast

A  five. 
Damn, didn't see this one coming.
Posted by Diamond

So you're saying at the end of Shadow Complex you learn that Jason is Zaphod?

Posted by Zoombini

Man, I am really hyped for this.

Posted by get2sammyb

I've gotta say, the game does look amazing and I'm particularly jealous this won't come to the PSN. It's probably one of the first times I've been really inherently jealous of a Live Arcade release. I hope to play it at my brothers.