145 Comments
  • 145 results
Posted by HairyMike87
@FlipperDesert: Just get Shadow Complex.
Posted by Dr_Feelgood38

I CAN"T WAIT. Come out now please.

Posted by garnsr

I thought I'd heard that this was coming to PSN, but I can't wait, I'll have to get it Wednesday, even if I have to use that huge 360 controller.  
Castlevania:SOTN and Super Metroid are the games I've played through the most times, and it sounds like this should give me that same urge to just dash through over and over, but the new game+ sure sounds even better.  I just finished up BC Rearmed, and I'm ready for more old-school goodness.

Posted by Rhaknar
@garnsr said:
" I thought I'd heard that this was coming to PSN, but I can't wait, I'll have to get it Wednesday, even if I have to use that huge 360 controller.   Castlevania:SOTN and Super Metroid are the games I've played through the most times, and it sounds like this should give me that same urge to just dash through over and over, but the new game+ sure sounds even better.  I just finished up BC Rearmed, and I'm ready for more old-school goodness. "
huge controler? i'll give you the original xbox controler, but the 360 one? jesus...
Posted by Damian

Never got into Metroid or Castlevania. But I loved Flashback and Blackthorn. Bring on wednesday!

Posted by Izick

Great review!

I can't wait to play the game!!!

Posted by Azteck

FFFFFFF I want it now I want it now I want it now.

Posted by Cloneslayer

Awesome, this may be my most looked forward to game of the year

Posted by MrMiyagi

Must buy.

Posted by drbreen

I've been on a Metroid kick lately and this release couldn't have come at a better time!

Posted by JoelTGM
@garnsr said:
" I thought I'd heard that this was coming to PSN, but I can't wait, I'll have to get it Wednesday, even if I have to use that huge 360 controller.   Castlevania:SOTN and Super Metroid are the games I've played through the most times, and it sounds like this should give me that same urge to just dash through over and over, but the new game+ sure sounds even better.  I just finished up BC Rearmed, and I'm ready for more old-school goodness. "
No I highly doubt that, it's published by Microsoft.  The most you can hope for is a PC version.
Posted by JonathanMoore

Ah man this looks epic, can't wait to check this out.

Posted by Chewii101

Jeff has convinced to slosh my way over to the Futureshop to get another Microsoft Points card. Curse you Gerstmann!

Posted by Druminator

Must have.

Posted by killdave

Game of the Summer - FACT
Game of the Year ? - maybe

Posted by toadstule

Great review Jeff, can't wait to pick this up.

Posted by Yummylee

Totally wins against the other arcade summer scorchers, its a fatality to even have them compared >8P
Posted by Ben_H

Why do the graphics remind me of Company of Heroes?  Especially the picture of the dude's face...  Weird...

Posted by JJOR64

Awesome.  I a huge fan of the Metriodvania style gameplay.  I would probably love this game.

Posted by Dethfish

Hmm, I didn't know this game takes place in the Pacific Northwest. That's cool. I also didn't know it was 15 bucks, I thought it was 20. Now I want it even more.

I hope you do a video review of this too.

Posted by Dan_CiTi

The only problem I find is that the characters look a bit ugly up close, but during gameplay it all looks great. If only they cel-shaded it.

Posted by Dryker

Can't wait! I wonder if Chair have any plans for DLC. Come to think of it, has any Live Arcade game had DLC?
Posted by SJSchmidt93

Oh, how I wish I had a 360.

Posted by TheMasterDS
@Dryker: I'm sure there's been some Arcade DLC going around, like the deleted scene from Maw of the top of my head.
Posted by cstrang

Super, super excited for this game now.

Posted by emkeighcameron

I'm glad to see a HHGTTG reference in here.

Posted by Earthborn
@Dethfish77 said:
" Hmm, I didn't know this game takes place in the Pacific Northwest. That's cool. I also didn't know it was 15 bucks, I thought it was 20. Now I want it even more. I hope you do a video review of this too. "
Hmm. I also didn't know that, but as a northwesterner I feel I somehow knew it, deep in the core of my being, which, at the moment, is filled with Dr. Pepper and chips.
Posted by Ugalde

A five for that short of a game? Wow is this because the developer stopped by.
Posted by Dethfish
@Earthborn said:
" @Dethfish77 said:
" Hmm, I didn't know this game takes place in the Pacific Northwest. That's cool. I also didn't know it was 15 bucks, I thought it was 20. Now I want it even more. I hope you do a video review of this too. "
Hmm. I also didn't know that, but as a northwesterner I feel I somehow knew it, deep in the core of my being, which, at the moment, is filled with Dr. Pepper and chips. "
Northwesterner pride! Also, Dr. Pepper pride!
Posted by Rhaknar
@Ugalde said:
" A five for that short of a game? Wow is this because the developer stopped by. "
i was going to explain why its worth the score, but then I realised since you wrote it, im sure you already have some "clever" reply ready for when people call you a fucking retard, so I won't even bother
Posted by mordukai

Yeah, pretty much what I expected the review to be. 

Posted by Liquid306

I want this game!

Posted by DerekDanahy

That's cool. Good review Jeff.

Posted by EndrzGame

This will be the first time that I stay up late and wait to download an XBLA title. I sooo want to play this game I'm rearranging my sleep schedule. Can't wait!!!

Posted by Carlos1408

Sounds great i wouldn't mind picking this up! I'll definatly check it out, but i also still need to get 'splosion man!

Posted by InsanePotato

I want it now. Stupid lack of Delorean....

Posted by JJWeatherman

Great. I planned on buying this on day one anyways so I'm glad to hear how great it is.

Posted by PukingBen

been following this game since E3, cant wait till wednesday. im trying to get off work  that day.

Posted by John1912

Cool, glad its good.  Would like to see it around the 10$ price point, but hey, looks to have good production values/graphics, and 5-8 hours is pretty damn good.  just always feel like DLC should be cheaper then it is.  Esp chincy shit like costumes packs.

Posted by quirkwood

Do i really have to wait two more days!?... I've got too much homework anyway.

Posted by vinsanity09

It's going to be second XBLA game that I'm going to buy (1st one was The Dishwasher)

Posted by Wright

that is good to hear.

Posted by The8Man

God, I can't wait for this game!  I am gonna buy it so hard!

Posted by Willy105
@Ugalde said:
" A five for that short of a game? Wow is this because the developer stopped by. "
The best games are not the ones that last the longest, but the ones you want to keep playing over and over again.
Posted by PeepingTommy

Black silhouette on a red background. This separates it from other downloadable games? I thought you played bionic commando rearmed, Jeff?

Posted by Metiphis

Certainly buying this.

Posted by Nate

Read the first couple paragraphs of this review, but then decided that I'm going to have to buy this and I kind of want to go into it knowing as little as possible. SO, I'm sure Jeff wrote an amazing review, which I will go ahead and read after I've played it. Two more days!

Posted by John1912

i want a video review!!! NOW!!!

Posted by Coleslaw893

AWESOME. Can't wait to play this.

Posted by Fleafa

Consider it bought. Now I'm going to wait for the sequel featuring co-op, Probotector-style. ^_^

• 145 results