119 Comments
  • 119 results
Edited by Mysterion

This game looks great

Posted by DonChipotle

Still don't know if I should get this or Costume Quest. This is the toughest decision I've ever had to make.

Posted by SkullcrusherMountain

Yes.

Posted by brocool

Wasnt expecting this lol

Posted by Red

Day 1 purchase for me.

Posted by RYNO9881

Game looks awesome. Great review Brad.  

Posted by dietmango

5 Stars!? You really are a masochist, Brad. :p

Kidding aside, great review, considering picking this up sometime. Looks neat and looks fun.

Posted by ThePhantomnaut

I WANNA BUY DIS!

Posted by JJWeatherman

W00t town bro! Population: you!

Posted by ZombiePie

This game has a great sense of enthusiasm to it. I'm definitely thinking about getting it.

Posted by SeanFoster

I'll probably grab this if it pops up on Steam, the Quick Look completely sold me on the game.

Posted by PatVB

I am so excited to download this tomorrow! Especially at $10!

Edited by rahulricky

this game is way too crazy for me

Posted by ImmortalSaiyan

I really want to play this now. Sounds amazing.
Posted by alexfase

Can't wait to be knee deep in rage!

Posted by Turbo_Toaster

2 days ago I knew jack about this game and now I want to play it more than Fallout.

Posted by BigChief
@seanfoster said:
" I'll probably grab this if it pops up on Steam, the Quick Look completely sold me on the game. "
I think I remember seeing it on Steam as being released sometime in November. And yeah, the game looks crazy awesome.
Posted by Ezlo

After watching the quick look I want this game very very badly.

Posted by shiro11

Would love to get this but I don't hate myself enough to buy it.

Posted by beard_of_zeus

My excitement increases!

Posted by Frelst

yay

Posted by ComradeCrash
Great Review.  Now I can't decide between this and Costume Quest.
Posted by captain_clayman

BETTER THAN FALLOUT: CONFIRMED

Posted by Hampe

Since the game now sells for 10$ this game has value beyond many other things that has reached XBLA in a long time. Looking forward to some crazy ass Trial and Error. Probably going to be as angry at this game as I was with IWBTG.

Posted by Napalm

SUPERRRRRR MEAAAAATBOYY!

Posted by spankingaddict

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by tweetspot

crazy as hell 

Posted by Kyelb22

Man, I want this so badly.

Posted by Diamond

Key point to those still thinking about the game, it's tough but fair.  Fairness it the key world.  I still have yet to be frustrated by the game.

Posted by Romination

So this game is better than fallout herp derpaderp!?

Posted by Landon
@alexfase said:
" Can't wait to be knee deep in rage! "
Never thought I'd say this but, YEAH! ME TOO!
Posted by frsty13
@VelvetLore04 said:
" Still don't know if I should get this or Costume Quest. This is the toughest decision I've ever had to make. "
I'd stick to Costume Quest and play the free flash version of Meat Boy to hold you over until you can afford it.
Posted by WileyS

Man I wish my TV didn't lag so much.  This would be unplayable.

Posted by NickyDubz

Super Meat Boy....SMB.....Super Mario Bros. 

totally git it now....Facepalm.... 

gotta love references

Posted by l3illyl3ob
@Diamond said:
" Key point to those still thinking about the game, it's tough but fair.  Fairness it the key world.  I still have yet to be frustrated by the game. "
Then I guess you're a better man than Brad, judging by the Quick Look. :p

I get what you mean, though.  I Wanna Be The Guy has ridiculous scenarios where things will come off screen in a tenth of a second and kill you.  There is literally no way to predict what will and wont kill you in most of the screens until you die to them.  It's an extremely frustrating experience in how the game punishes you for simply playing it.  Super Meat Boy is different, it doesn't punish you for playing it, it punishes you for sucking at it.  

I'm definitely getting this game the moment it hits Steam for the inclusion of Spelunky alone.  I loved that game, though I can't imagine how that character plays in such a fast paced skill based platformer when Spelunky was a slow and methodical game.
Posted by fishmicmuffin
@Turbo_Toaster said:
" 2 days ago I knew jack about this game and now I want to play it more than Fallout. "
That about sums up my reaction to this game. I'm getting it tomorrow after the Giants game.
Posted by demontium

I heard this game was hard.

Posted by JoelTGM

Can't wait to buy it on Steam! 

Posted by YoThatLimp

As much as I hate games ,like this, I might buy it, just so games like this will be made in the future. After that hour long quicklook, I can appreciate the quality of this game. 

Posted by tourgen

I want to play this game but I'm worried about my controller.  The d-pad glitches sometimes and misses presses or does 2 quick down presses when I hit down once.  I think I'd have to get a new controller with it, but the new version isn't out yet and I was waiting on that. hrrrrr.  Maybe I'll get the PC version.

Posted by BrockSampson

This game looks amazing. But I will never play it. I will never be the guy who wants to be beaten up by his games. I just don't enjoy the experience.

Posted by Th3irdEye

Am I the only one that continuously reads  "bandage girl" as "bondage girl"??? Maybe I should lay off the internet for a while...

Posted by Diamond
@l3illyl3ob said:
@Diamond said:
" Key point to those still thinking about the game, it's tough but fair.  Fairness it the key world.  I still have yet to be frustrated by the game. "
Then I guess you're a better man than Brad, judging by the Quick Look. :p  I get what you mean, though.  I Wanna Be The Guy has ridiculous scenarios where things will come off screen in a tenth of a second and kill you.  There is literally no way to predict what will and wont kill you in most of the screens until you die to them.  It's an extremely frustrating experience in how the game punishes you for simply playing it.  Super Meat Boy is different, it doesn't punish you for playing it, it punishes you for sucking at it.    I'm definitely getting this game the moment it hits Steam for the inclusion of Spelunky alone.  I loved that game, though I can't imagine how that character plays in such a fast paced skill based platformer when Spelunky was a slow and methodical game.
I don't know if Brad was actually frustrated though.  Does it qualify as frustration if you have a big grin on your face?  I am ranked 4th on the leaderboards though (some guy keeps taking my #3 grrr!  I know I'll be 15642nd soon enough) 

Yea I haven't unlocked Spelunky yet, I'm looking forward to looking up user videos on how to find all the secrets I'm missing.
Posted by wefwefasdf

Downloading tomorrow morning! Can't wait!

Posted by Daveyo520

I want this so bad.

Posted by JJOR64

4 MORE HOURS TILL IT'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by onimonkii

i know this review is for the 360 version but any idea if the pc version will support gamepads? i can't play games like this on a keyboard at all for some reason

Posted by SIL

Looks pretty cool.

Posted by InfamousBIG

This is coming out on the pc?  FFFFFFUUUUUU now I have to buy it.

Posted by Chubbaluphigous

I feel more hungry now than I did prior to reading.

• 119 results