44 Comments
Posted by Slither_Maggot

I was pretty surprised with how fun this game turned out to be. I got way more enjoyment out of it than I expected and it actually has a decent amount of replay value.

Posted by zanoob13

@cthomer5000: I kinda agree with you in a way here. I'm about half way through the game. So far it's been one of those games that I play one level per sitting, but MAN is it a good sitting. It's like I feel like if I don't wanna play it in long sitting is it a 5 star game for me then? When I think of it aside from my short sittings its for SURE 4 and more like 4.5 for me. Agree though I can absolutely see how it could be 5/5 for someone.

Edited by generic_eric

Looking forward to playing this game. I bought it during the steam sale, but found it won't run on my laptop. To the basement!

Played this on the laptop last night, it works after all. Anyway, it was great fun. I have played through the first level so far. Great game!

Posted by Etaber

I'm usually not a fan of stealth but so far this game has been a blast.

Posted by cthomer5000

Definitely one of the best XBLA games release, period. Very good game. Not sure i'd go 5 stars personally, but i can't argue with someone else saying that. It's good!

Posted by Xeirus

@sofacitysweetheart said:

@louiedog said:

@thatdutchguy said:

eh.. does not look like a 5 star game to me.

Good thing Brad did more than look at it.

You're right. He probably looked at it, then at all the reviews from everywhere else and couldn't pass up on owning the site review for another potential "GOTY". Bradley 'First!' Shoemaker.

He loves the game, he said so several times.

Arrogant pricks.

What are people even talking about... bitching on a 5 star review? People seriously have nothing better to do than complain about -everything-.

Posted by OleMarthin

@SpikeSpiegel said:

The best downloadable game that I've played this year, and one my favorite games played this year overall. Great review!

This^

Posted by Phat2

@louiedog said:

@thatdutchguy said:

You're right. He probably looked at it, then at all the reviews from everywhere else and couldn't pass up on owning the site review for another potential "GOTY". Bradley 'First!' Shoemaker.

Idiot.

Posted by GioVANNI

Man, I was so off. I predicted like a 0 out of 5!

Posted by thatdutchguy
@Nettacki said:

@louiedog said:

@thatdutchguy said:

Not sure if sarcastic or genuine.
Looking at a video game is the most important part of a review. 
Posted by dropabombonit

Seems awesome. I will get it when it comes to Steam or PSN

Posted by AssInAss

This suit is amazing. Ghosting (not killing any enemies) has never been this much fun in a stealth game, at least since the Hitman games.

Posted by Nettacki

@louiedog said:

@thatdutchguy said:

Not sure if sarcastic or genuine.
Posted by evanbower

@calumlittle said:

I can't trust Giant Bomb reviews.

DTA man, DTAAAAAA.

Posted by Athadam

@CaptStickybeard said:

"...is one of the most playable..."

Is that how bad video games have gotten?

No. He's referring to stealth games - some stealth games require so much trial and error that they aren't really as"playable". I would give you a whole spiel about not taking things out of context but you're probably just kidding around anyways. In which case, cheers!

Posted by laserbolts

I agree this game was a blast to play through and is one of my favorites this year.

Posted by falconpunch

good

Posted by TinyGrenade

@Brad I feel like I wait a while for your reviews but when they appear they are so damn good! Nicely done, and I'll definitely be picking this one up soon.

Posted by Nightriff

@cosmic: Yeah I figured that it won't but this and Fez I just want to come out on Steam sooner rather than later, I never use my 360 anymore and I feel like I'm missing out on some of these

Posted by csl316

Oh right, I downloaded this and never played it. Dammit, Tekken Tag 2!

Posted by Timnoldzim

Wow! I thought this game looked cool but I didn't see a Five-Star Rating coming! I wish I had an Xbox, I want to check it out now.

Posted by D

I loved this goddamn game!

Posted by Carousel

"...is one of the most playable..."

Is that how bad video games have gotten?

Posted by Evercaptor

I still think it's funny to have a ninja called Mark.

Posted by BBQBram

I want this game, but I know I've got too much of a backlog already. I'll keep it on my list.

Posted by mnzy

@louiedog said:

@thatdutchguy said:

He loves the game, he said so several times.

Arrogant pricks.

Posted by Abendlaender

@cosmic:

It already appeared in the Steam database and Klei said they want to make a PC Version. So Steam seems pretty likely

Posted by cosmic

@Nightriff: Microsoft Published this so PSN is out..Probably will end up on steam though

Posted by 234r2we232

@louiedog said:

@thatdutchguy said:

Posted by wumbo3000

Is there any kind of story? Or is it completely insignificant?

Posted by Ghost_Cat

Could we, for only this one time, replace the stars with ninja stars?

Posted by grendelpierat

Why can't this be on PC already? ;_;

Posted by Nightriff

I'll wait till it is on Steam or PSN, hopefully soon, it sounds fantastic

Posted by DharmaBum

Well-deserved score. Definitely gonna show up on my end of the year list.

Posted by MEATBALL

About time, Brad! :P But yeah, what a game. Easily one of the best of the year.

Posted by ManlyBeast

Great review. If only it was on pc.

Posted by NorseDudeTR

Eminently readable review from Brad. It continues to be nice to see the different styles of writing that the Bombers have.

Posted by calumlittle

I can't trust Giant Bomb reviews.

Posted by wefwefasdf

The best downloadable game that I've played this year, and one my favorite games played this year overall. Great review!

Posted by louiedog

@thatdutchguy said:

Posted by RVonE

Timely.

Posted by Phatmac

random ass review!

Edited by chilibean_3

The game is pretty alright. I should get around to finishing that last bit. Played it a bunch the first two night it was out then haven't got back to it. Most of medals are pretty easy to get and the challenge rooms are really simple. Real fun though. It is pretty also. The same couple of kill animations get old though.

Posted by galloughs

Fi- oh, damn it.