258 Comments
Posted by PoweredByHentai

Reviews of games that are obviously going to be bad are always the best. Great work on this one.

Posted by KingOfAsh

Reviewers get paid to play a bad game. Is that for better or worse?

Posted by warramir

It says all you can use the same gun the whole game. It is a bad game, still love the Family Guy series.

Posted by WolfHazard

I still demand a Vinny Alex and Drew quick look of this game.

Edited by fox01313

Used to like Family Guy to a certain extent when it came out & would watch it occasionally, maybe laugh a little a few rare bits in each show but never quite thought that the writing staff was that funny. After renting this game & playing a few levels of this, I'm glad I decided beforehand to turn the audio down (subtitles on) & listen to the bombcast, all I can say from the few levels of single player is that this is one of the few games where I feel really really really REALLY sad for anyone doing the QA testing on this game. Anyone playing this needs a few drinks & a few hugs as it's definitely could have maybe possibly been a decently fun game had it come out on the PS1, maybe the PS2/original Xbox. Now just feels like a clown in a tar pit trying to be funny as it sinks to it's doom with everyone cheering the clown on to sink faster.

Edited by Konig2540

"Finally, a game that understands my unique sense of humor!" -- A terrible person playing Back to the Multiverse.

I laughed way too hard at that caption. This review was hilariously perfect for this shit game.

Posted by The7thDraconian

And this is what happens when you let a ten year old try to write South Park style satire. It's painful, offensive, but it doesn't know that so the smugness of it just makes you want to smack it.