8 Comments
Posted by Murdouken

I know how you feel about Mass Effect. Tears are coming to my eyes with how slowly this week is passing.

Posted by Jeffery

Buck is a fag.Dutch pones.

Posted by habster3

@Jeffery: Trolling isn't a good thing to do.

Posted by ahoodedfigure

Red Dead, Alan Wake, and Fallout NV look cool.  How would the reputation system be different?  I played the first two but not the third, so I'm not sure what sort of system 3 has relative to the rest. I'm stoked that they're willing to put in that hard mode, though.  

Rage I'm a bit wary about; I guess I want to know more about how it all works.

Posted by Dustpan
@ahoodedfigure: The reputation system wasn't in Fallout 3 unfortunately. They just had karma. In Fallout: New Vegas reputation and karma are back. Reputation is the main focus point on how everyone sees you. Just like in Fallout 2 (I've only played Fallout 2. When I try running the first Fallout it flips out and everything goes black), karma really doesn't matter. You can read about it on the Fallout: New Vegas page.
Posted by Mertado
@JustTheDoctor:  Have you tried gog.com? Hey have working versions of Fallout 1 and 2 for pretty darned cheap.
Posted by Dustpan
@Mertado said:
" @JustTheDoctor:  Have you tried gog.com? Hey have working versions of Fallout 1 and 2 for pretty darned cheap. "
Is their version of the game different? I have the white label pack that has Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics.
Posted by tphickma

Aliens looks alot better than i had thought, looks forward to it now for sure!