9 Comments
Posted by Zeushbien

Interesting list, but you hate tetris?.. How is that possible? ;D

Posted by Nasar7

hah yeah I get that a lot

Posted by MysteriousBob

You hate great games. Wow, sucks to be you. 

And as for Tekken, try actually learning how to play the game. Dead or Alive and Soul Calibur are for button bashing morons. Thats what you describe as "stiff". You just don't know what the hell you're doing.

Posted by Nasar7
@MysteriousBob: 
You spend your time looking at other people's personal lists on a videogame website and then bash them due to your own inability to read and close-mindedness. Sucks to be you.
Posted by Elston

I also thought God of War sucked. I thought people said that game had an amazing story...huh? I agree with Elder Scrolls IV as well - snooze fest.

Posted by Dustpan

Whoa, whoa, whoa...Tetris?

Posted by M_33

Elder Scrolls 4 was fun for a second. I tried to get into God of War, I really did! But I honestly don't see what the big deal is. I played 1 to 3 and they all got boring fast. I mean, I do like myself a good action game but GoW was so meh. 

Also how dare you dis' Tekken! I should do an unrealistic juggle combo on you!
Posted by loopy_101

Atleast we think alike about Oblivion. I never quite got it like most players did.

Posted by ahoodedfigure

Like an RPG set in a Greek Myth universe? I would totally be into that. 

Funny that paying for a game can change your perspective on it. I wonder if that's why my opinion changes from demo to full game, or borrowed game to owned. Maybe I feel like the game itself should somehow get a degree of magnitude better because I payed for it...