26 Comments
Edited by Ace20A

I guess there ARE people who are bored and idiot enough to make these kinds of lists.

Posted by peritus

#24, yes.

Posted by meaninoflife42

JEFF NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted by Kyreo
@natetodamax said:
" Bad list is bad. "
I'll have to agree.  You want to crush Jeff?  Really?
Posted by habster3
@TheOmegaMetroid said:
"So, Sephiroth's Jewish?  Didn't see that coming. "
During the time that the Hebrews were Polytheistic, Sephiroth was the name of one of their main gods.
Posted by habster3
@SamuSlave said:
"@maimran91 said:

" Why Yoda, dude? WHY!? "

This is why. "
Oh shit...
Edited by SamuSlave
Posted by maimran91

Why Yoda, dude? WHY!?

Posted by OutOfBounds9000
@SamuSlave said:
" @OutOfBounds9000: Hey thanks. Be sure to check out my new list to find out why Cammie Dunaway wants us dead. "
This  is my stamp of awesome.
Posted by SamuSlave
@OutOfBounds9000: Hey thanks. Be sure to check out my new list to find out why Cammie Dunaway wants us dead.
Posted by OutOfBounds9000

You have my stamp of awesome.

Posted by TheOmegaMetroid

So, Sephiroth's Jewish?  Didn't see that coming.
Posted by SamuSlave
@TheOmegaMetroid: I wouldn't want to be considered an anti-semite.
Posted by TheOmegaMetroid

lol.  Where's Sephiroth?
Posted by PureRok
@mondo625 said:
" I would add Miyamoto seeing that he could be blamed for peach, navi, and reggie, and lets not forget this was the guy who thought wii music was a good idea. With the 2 new spaces I'll add Tecmo/koei for horrible boob bouncing and Bret Farve and seeing that John Madden is obsessed with him chances are he will jump in so that he and farve can finally be 1.  "
That's " Brett Favre". At least spell the name of the person you want crushed right.
Posted by Druminator

Best list ever lol!!!

Posted by SamuSlave
@mondo625: I can only add things that I have a personal blood vendetta against and since horrible bouncing boobs, or "Sugar Tits" have given me years of contentment they cannot be included. And I just don't know what a "John Madden" is.
Posted by mondo625

I would add Miyamoto seeing that he could be blamed for peach, navi, and reggie, and lets not forget this was the guy who thought wii music was a good idea. With the 2 new spaces I'll add Tecmo/koei for horrible boob bouncing and Bret Farve and seeing that John Madden is obsessed with him chances are he will jump in so that he and farve can finally be 1. 
Edited by Not_Rage

For 10 years straight Cloud Strife has been the #1 signature choice, the #1 avatar, wallpaper, and icon choice. He needs to be banned from the internet and thrown in jail

Posted by raidingkvatch

Nice list man

Posted by SamuSlave
Posted by SamuSlave

This list is great!
*Note To Self, Steal Idea*

Posted by Red12b
@natetodamax said:
"Bad list is bad. "

Dude you have no taste. 

Get cultured son!
Posted by Red12b
@ZombiePie said:
"This list is awesome!

"

Yep, This, Dude awesome list, SHIPPING CONTAINER TO THE FACE!
Posted by natetodamax

Bad list is bad.

Posted by ZombiePie

This list is awesome!