21 Comments
Edited by maimran91

I think you need to add a new entry, the game's called "Dark". It's for 360 and PC.

Posted by ahoodedfigure
@Agent47: I was lucky enough to get credit for this one even though I think a smaller version of this was already up before quests even existed. I'd say it's more creative than the random link dump some people used to complete the quest, although I guess being Agent 47 you've already seen pretty much everything.
Posted by Agent47

Someone wanted that quest badly jeje.

Posted by ahoodedfigure
@oscar: Maybe it's one step too close to "Dark and Stormy Night", which I'm sure most of them are aware of by now :)

Just you wait, some day when they run out of options it'll be there.
Posted by oscar

Five pages of darkness! I wonder why nobody has made "Dark Storm"... I guess it would be so cliched it would implode and create a black hole or something. 

Posted by ahoodedfigure
@Bigandtasty: Just you wait. I'm sure it'll be a title before too long :)
Posted by Bigandtasty

Hey, Mace: The Dark Age. I remember that. 

They also made an Are You Afraid of the Dark game. Crazy. 

I'm disappointed that Dark Men is a game studio and not an actual game.

Posted by ahoodedfigure
@BeachThunder:  In the interest of sanity  I've stayed away from posting every game in a series. If I have one in that series, even if it's only two games, I call it good.  But, I'm feeling generous today.
Posted by BeachThunder
Posted by maimran91
Posted by ahoodedfigure
@maimran91: Oh, man.  Oh, man...  I don't think I like the word dead as much as dark. I think it helps that I actually like the word, because it keeps me analyzing the use of the term.  Dead to me just sounds like everything stops, so it doesn't sound that interesting, even though I know it's probably not "dead" so much as undead half the time.  

I'm wondering how many game titles DO use that, though...
Posted by maimran91

Should make a new list that has games with the word DEAD in it

Posted by Bigandtasty

Dude, you throw dark!

Great list. It's a very overused word in titles and elsewhere.

Posted by Psykhophear
Edited by Psykhophear
@ahoodedfigure:  My pleasure. Hey, I got another one: Batman: DARK Tomorrow. Cool title but a real lousy game.
Posted by ahoodedfigure
@Psykhophear:  Good call!  Muchas gracias!
Posted by Psykhophear
Posted by ahoodedfigure
@angryphil: When I first learned about that game I was intrigued.  It was probably the MMORPG I wanted to try out the most, but I wound up not getting into those kinds of games in general.  Probably best that way.
Posted by angryphil

lol woot someone else knows daoc exists :-p

Posted by ahoodedfigure
@JohnTheGamer: Oh, probably not.  I worked hard to get it together but I'm pretty sure there are more out there.  If you notice any, feel free to post them here so I can get them up.  :)
Posted by JohnTheGamer

Funny list but that can't be all games with dark in them can it?