Log in or sign up to comment
8 Comments
Posted by Fallen189

P3 or P4, which was better :)

Posted by Pepsiman
@Fallen189: In terms of final boss battles? P3. Otherwise, overall, I'm in the P4 camp. I can't ignore the changes they made to the gameplay and, really, I just liked the cast and story better overall.
Posted by Fallen189
@Pepsiman said:
" @Fallen189: In terms of final boss battles? P3. Otherwise, overall, I'm in the P4 camp. I can't ignore the changes they made to the gameplay and, really, I just liked the cast and story better overall. "
Nyx blew my mind, but P4 had adachi...
Posted by Pepsiman
@Fallen189: Indeed. A lot of people claimed that they saw it coming that Adachi was who he was, but I really liked him as a character, so I had a real sense of dread when it came time to figure out it was him.
Posted by Fallen189
@Pepsiman said:
" @Fallen189: Indeed. A lot of people claimed that they saw it coming that Adachi was who he was, but I really liked him as a character, so I had a real sense of dread when it came time to figure out it was him. "
He's such a well realised and developed, believeable guy, that's why I was like "Wait, it's who?!"
 
I wish I could eternal sunshine it =[
Posted by Pepsiman
@Fallen189: Yeah, I pretty much just had an "oh... shiiiiiit" moment and then went silent for a little while because, like you said, he just comes across as a completely different person. There are things that naturally point towards him being the culprit, but given how he portrayed himself, it was easy to let that stuff slide.
Posted by Fallen189
@Pepsiman said:
" @Fallen189: Yeah, I pretty much just had an "oh... shiiiiiit" moment and then went silent for a little while because, like you said, he just comes across as a completely different person. There are things that naturally point towards him being the culprit, but given how he portrayed himself, it was easy to let that stuff slide. "
+ Bitches and Whores. Never forget Cabbage mama!
Posted by EliminatoR

great list,I agree with your opinions.