70 Comments
  • 70 results
Posted by BackpackKat

You need a show to express your genius on!
Posted by Pepsiman
@JohnAsscream: I just make the Internet my show as it is. Most of the time I just drive people to put themselves in insane asylums, but that's all in a day's work, really.
Posted by Milkman

This is all the way fantastic.

Edited by HaltIamReptar

Oh dear.  How long did this take to write?

Fantastic stuff, by the way.

Posted by Pepsiman
@HaltIamReptar: I did it off and on over the course of several hours, mostly on Christmas Day. I never end up doing anything then, so suffice it to say that free time was in no particularly short supply for this most recent one.
Posted by Snail

This list is so much win, simply because of the Brazil entry.

Posted by Druminator

Great guide dude!!

Posted by LordAndrew

I'm sure Lux-Pain's localization team will be disappointed to hear that you don't hold Lux-Pain's amazing localization in the same regard as Castle Shikigami 2's.

And are you telling me there was a game included with my Raiho plush? Madness!

Posted by miva2

great on Holy Invasion Of Privacy, Badman!: What Did I Do To Deserve This? and Borderlands :D
wtf@Brazil XD
nice list dude

Posted by Valkyr

Award: "Best Game that was Relevant for its Preorder Bonus, not its Gameplay,". Epic

Award: "Best Korean MMO That Isn't MapleStory," because it's both Korean and not MapleStory at the same time. Who would have thought such an achievement could be possible!? . Ragnarok Online and Lineage 2 are both Korean and very popular, RO has the most amazing and hardcore guild event in MMORPG history

Posted by raidingkvatch

Thanks for taking the time to write such a sweet list dude

Posted by DemonHeart

omg !
you put  RapeLay  on this list? 
yeah you right about that  
still my young friend want play that?

Posted by gonzab

This is an awesome list. I wish there were more original ideas like this one.

And really interesting games too.

Posted by Pepsiman
@gonzab:  If it's any consolation, I more or less intend to do another one of these lists for this year's batch of games come December. I'd like to make it a tradition.
Posted by gonzab
@Pepsiman: Awesome, I'm looking forward to that.

Expecting some more interesting games too.
Posted by Fantastical

Just wanted to comment that I randomly found this list, and I think it's great. )

Posted by EliminatoR

I love this list.One of the best.
Posted by habster3
@EliminatoR said:
"I love this list.One of the best. "
Posted by VanderSEXXX

Funny and good write ups there. :D

Posted by MajesticOverlord

#14 Batman, you might want to edit "Badman" into "Batman" unless for some reason it was intentional. 

Apart from that great compilation. :)