70 Comments
  • 70 results
Posted by Soap

It's awesome things like this list that make you a very awesome person to follow on Giant Bomb, keep this stuff up! :p

Posted by AjayRaz

best awards ever! NGS2 deserves that! 

Posted by Pepsiman
@Soap: Thank you, good sir, even if I did just brazenly plug my own list in the status update section to get attention. :D
Posted by vidiot
"Award: "The Team Ninja Award for Excellence in Sentient Boob Artificial Intelligence" for their use of pioneering new ways to use the Sixaxis to make us all uncomfortable about our sexuality."

I am not uncomfortable watching boobies bounce.
Posted by Pepsiman
@vidiot: Indeed, but there are good ways to make boobies bounce and then there's... Team Ninja's. I'm fairly certain they reinvented gravity in their games to get boobs to work the way they do in the Sigma games and Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2. I think it's fairly indicative of their insanity if even Itagaki was taken aback by the whole Sixaxis thing after leaving Tecmo.
Posted by Dalai

This might be the best list I've seen yet.

Posted by Pepsiman
@Dalai: Considering I've really enjoyed some of your lists, good sir, I'll take that as quite the compliment. Thanks!
Posted by Crocio

This is absolutely in my top 10 top 10 lists list! 
Interesting idea.

Posted by Soap

Wow, I go to bed after seeing this cool list and I come back the next day to find it triple the size I left it!

:D

Posted by Pepsiman
@Soap: Glad it's holding your attention, good sir. I honestly don't know why I've taken it this far, but considering I still have some major releases to include on here, I may very well not be done yet. Assuming when I go to bed soon myself, I don't lose the motivation to keep this up. We'll see. Thanks for the support, though. :)
Edited by Tiwi

OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! do you not see all the horror you have created?

also, you should add :  
Gridrunner revolution 
the award is: "Giving players everywhere epilepsy by having a strobe light pressed up to your face randomly changing color just for funsies."

Posted by Pepsiman
@tiwi: Oh man, I completely forgot about that beast. It's noteworthy by virtue of being made by a company that has the word "llama" in its name anyway.
Posted by AjayRaz

holy fucking shit this list is long :(  
YOU FOOL! YOU'LL KILL US ALL! 

Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: NOES! DID I CAUSE A RESONANCE CASCADE!? D*:
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: you did. you caused a paradox of destruction and eroge game destruction! GOOD JOB PEPSIMAN! or shall I say.. PEPSITERRORIST! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US? 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: Well, the gig's up, I suppose. I won't play innocent any longer, now that I'm cornered with no way out. I know when to wave the white flag.

I did it because I could. Nothing like this has ever been achieved on the Internet, so I just had to know what would happen. Did I know it would cause something so horrible? Probably, but curiosity does kill the cat, they say, and that's what motivated me to go forward with it. It may have been wrong, but I still have no regret.

You may put me up in an international court of law for war crimes if you must. I understand the weight of my actions.
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: ...i'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so mean :(. I'm so sorry!  

NOT! GTFO! we're gonna put you in some Korean prison and let you play awesome eroge games all day, since we don't really have funding for anything else. 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: I'm prepared to accept my punishment. I have more experience in that field than people think, so it should be bearable.
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: surely I have more experience than you. I'm just too lazy to fill out the 3D Custom Girl page. well, probably not, but thing is, i'm also going to the Korean jail for smuggling coffee mugs through the russian border. If i'm in the same cell as you, please don't hurt me for ratting you out! PLEASE ! HAVE MERCY! 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: No guarantees. >:)
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: i understand. besides, i'm sure the chances of us being in the same cell are unlikely. i'm in cell 13-B. how about you?  

oh.. oh shit. my cell mate's name starts with a P... but the rest is faded out.. i'm kind of scared >_> 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: Pretty sure it reads "Paris Hilton." She helped me quite a lot in committing these crimes against humanity. I am, however, in the cell right across the hall from you. :D
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: oh shit.. NO! that means you'll have the chance to beat me up everytime we go for lunch, and for whatever work we have to do! :(. At least Paris violent.. right ? getting beaten up by the two of you would make this stay even worse!  

oh well, i'm sure you wouldn't beat up lil' ol me ^^ 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: Did I ever tell you that I mastered kickboxing a while back? It's a true story. I'm not an aggressive person unless provoked, but I can serve a dish of ass kicking easily. :)
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: b-but you wouldn't beat ME up, would you? you wouldn't! I haven't known you for very long, Pepsiterrorist, but i know that you wouldn't beat up a fellow (?) Ayane fan, would you?  

*gets down on knees*. Make it quick. I just want to get this beating over with! 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: Kickboxing is something that likes to take its sweet time sometimes. I can't be held responsible if my legs decide to drag it out for a while. :)
Posted by TyphoonSwell

.....You must be very bored.

I like it.

Posted by Pepsiman
@TyphoonSwell: Christmas Day was pretty boring for me, so my idea of being productive was to make a big-ass list, instead of... other things.... The rationale of Pepsiman is one that not even she herself understands most of the time.
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: you're evil! YOU HEAR ME?! EVIL! YOU ARE A TERRORIST! you want to see me suffer, now do you?  

i kind of like your tactic there, but it's oh so harsh :( 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: No mercy, not even for you, babe. You'll come to like it eventually. Sorry. :)
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: I fail to understand how i'm going to like your no-mercy attitude, and the possibility of my suicide due to your harsh ways. I also can't understand how we took up like, an entire page with this nonsense.  

though, i seem to like it already. it's much better than getting penetrated by large sex toys (don't ask.. >_>) 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: Oh yeah, some of my kickboxing antics involve that sort of thing, too. Sometimes I get bored with just conventional stuff, so I use stuff like that to help me with act. Believe me. It'll be great!
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: really? REALLY? i was fine with the whole kickboxing ass kicking, but now i'm just fucking scared. this just seems more like some extreme pain with toys that just don't belong. you're going to do this to me, because I sent you to a korean prison where all you do is play eroge games? 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: No, this would happen even if I was still free. It's how I make my relationships go forward and take them to a whole other level. Nobody's survived it yet, but all that tells me is that they weren't good enough to be in my presence anyway.
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: Surely in this case i'm good enough to be in front of your presence. it'll be a breeze.. i hope. i've gone through insanity before. besides, it can't be as bad as anything that I went through with TyphoonSwell. 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: I've seen TyphoonSwell do her thing on numerous occasions. It really, really doesn't compare to what I have in store at all. Promise.
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: When is this going to happen, exactly? If it's worse than what Ty offers, then i'm really fucking scared.  

Seriously. I had to get operated from the damaged that she caused on me. I'll survive your ass kicking, though. I'm not gonna let you kill me for the little that i've done. Plus, the people you've done it to are probably pussies. they can't handle it. 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: You keep telling yourself all that if it'll make you feel better about your impending doom. :)
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: i'm prepared for it. BRING IT ON, MA'AM! I'll even fight back! 

also, I'm sorry for kind of cluttering your comment board with our nonsense. i tend to get out of hand all the time .__.. i'll stop now ^^; 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: Hell, I kept it up. We're both responsible for the demise of this comment board! :D
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: at least you go along with my insanity, Pepsi. I like you for doing that. I believe we will be good friends.  

I suppose we deserve to go to jail, with all the nonsense we've posted here. 
Posted by Pepsiman
@AjayRaz: I'm a communist anyway, so it's bound to happen for some reason or other. The reds aren't exactly a well-loved bunch in the States. :D
Posted by AjayRaz
@Pepsiman: hehe, yeah. we should stop now. we took up almost two pages.  

Here's a picture of a cute baby. d'Awwww :3 
Posted by Symphony

Wonderful list, Pepsi. Your lists are always terrific and I'm looking forward to the next one you write!

Posted by Pepsiman
@Symphony: Thanks! I doubt the next one will be anywhere near as prolific, but I shall attempt to live up to the legacy I apparently have now.
Posted by Symphony
@Pepsiman said:
" @Symphony: Thanks! I doubt the next one will be anywhere near as prolific, but I shall attempt to live up to the legacy I apparently have now. "
Indeed, expectations are high now! Fail to meet them and no doubt someone will create a list entitled "The games, people, and events that led to the rise and fall of Pepsiman"
Posted by Pepsiman
Posted by Winternet

A little too long, but a great list.

Posted by Dethfish

This is a great list.

Posted by MetalGearSunny

You are a genius.

• 70 results