5 Comments
Edited by KillyDarko

I've been wanting do to one of these for a long time now, but the games are too many and the time is too little... :( Maybe when I'm finally able to take a real vacation I'll get my hands on doing so.
Anyway, you've got some really good games there, and definitely some will also be on my (future) list :)

Posted by mzuckerm
@KillyDarko: I feel the same way.  I've been playing games for more than 20 years now, so any full list is going to take a long time to put together.  That's why this list is very incomplete (and in bad order) right now.  I'll be adjusting it when I can spare some more time.
Posted by ahoodedfigure

Always good to see typed-up descriptions. Helps makes these lists more personalized.

Posted by Darviathar

Wow.  50 games.  Now I'm ashamed of my list of 10!  You've got a few on here that should have at least made my "honorable mention" list for my top 10.  Betrayal at Krondor, Tie fighter, Might and Magic (I'd go with 4 and 5, the Xeen games).  I'm glad to see someone else still hopes for a Masters of Magic sequel all these years later.

Posted by mzuckerm
@Darviathar: The list actually goes on for more than 100 games.  It's still a work in progress as I try to figure out how I'd actually rank them all, and so a lot of these are approximations for now. 

I was hoping Elemental: War of Magic would be a decent Masters of Magic follow-up, but it's been incredibly disappointing so far.