Log in or sign up to comment
15 CommentsRefresh
Avatar image for spiritof
Posted by Spiritof

My mind would be blown if Master Chief ended up being David Bowie.
 
B L O W N !

Avatar image for pepsicolagirl
Posted by pepsicolagirl
@SpiritOf: hahaha,  it'd be awesome
Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff

The others? Sure. But Donatello?!!

Avatar image for ahmadmetallic
Posted by AhmadMetallic

LOVE Satch being on there xD 
 
anyway this list is fucking stupid and makes no sense but i love it 

Avatar image for pepsicolagirl
Posted by pepsicolagirl
@Ahmad_Metallic: I would have liked Petrucci to take top spot, but he's not on the database...yet...
Avatar image for ahmadmetallic
Posted by AhmadMetallic
@pepsicolagirl said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic: I would have liked Petrucci to take top spot, but he's not on the database...yet... "
love petrucci, but satch is the man. the man.
Avatar image for solidejake
Posted by solidejake
@SpiritOf said:
" My mind would be blown if Master Chief ended up being David Bowie.  B L O W N ! "
It wouldn't be too much of a Space Oddity to me.
Avatar image for elazul
Posted by Elazul
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @pepsicolagirl said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic: I would have liked Petrucci to take top spot, but he's not on the database...yet... "
love petrucci, but satch is the man. the man. "
Agreed. If Joe really was Master Chief he wouldn't need no puny space guns, that's for damn sure. He'd just glare at the Covenant and they'd fucking explode.
Avatar image for ahmadmetallic
Posted by AhmadMetallic
@Elazul said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @pepsicolagirl said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic: I would have liked Petrucci to take top spot, but he's not on the database...yet... "
love petrucci, but satch is the man. the man. "
Agreed. If Joe really was Master Chief he wouldn't need no puny space guns, that's for damn sure. He'd just glare at the Covenant and they'd fucking explode. "

i dunno about glaring, but he'd move his magic fingers and shit will ensue.. that i know !
Avatar image for mormonwarrior
Edited by MormonWarrior

I like the concept of it being Nolan North voiced by somebody else. :)

But your list falls apart and gets just random after the first fourth or so.

Avatar image for caityful
Posted by caityful

I lol'd. Nice work :3
My money's on Riker. Or Bowie.

Avatar image for internetcrab
Posted by InternetCrab

I don't think that Optimus Prime fits in Master Chief's suit...
Avatar image for fascismo
Posted by Fascismo

I love how John McClane and Bruce Willis are separate entries.

Avatar image for immortalsaiyan
Posted by ImmortalSaiyan

The answer is Micheal Cera

Avatar image for scottyhawkeye
Edited by ScottyHawkeye

would Batman fit in this list