8 Comments
Posted by Lord_Xp

Very awesome list. I'll probably use this for when I can't think of a game I want to play and need some inspiration!

Posted by awesomeusername

@lord_xp: (never saw this, damn new Giantbomb) Feel free to use any of my lists! I keep them updated every time I beat a game, am interested in a new one, buy one, etc. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on Giantbomb that keeps their lists updated. Keep in mind that my lists are PS3 and Vita centric with a couple indies coming to Steam.

Posted by Lord_Xp

@awesomeusername: I'm a Sony fan only pretty much, so it's all good. But my ps3 is broken now. So I've just been playing Dota 2 for now until the Ps4 comes out.

@lord_xp: Yeah, I know, was just letting you know. That sucks. I assume you've played TLOU though, right? Your turning into a Brad! Do you have a Vita?

Edited by Lord_Xp

@awesomeusername: Nah, I'm not huge into handheld games. I was super stoked for TLoU until my PS3 broke. so now I'm hoping they stream it to the ps4 in the future. along with gtav

@lord_xp: They said early 2014 and I'd be surprised if 2 of the biggest games of 2014 DIDN'T stream to PS4. That would be pretty dumb. But that sucks. You have to play TLOU. It's incredible.