9 Comments
Posted by Gabriel

You think this 2010 was tough, just wait until the end of this year.

Posted by SonicFire

ME2 on top, like me. Also, I would put dance central on my list as well, had I played it before I made mine.
Posted by Redbullet685

That is a really great list you've got there.

Posted by zepp

This is pretty much what my top 10 games would have looked like as well. Good to see some Dance Central love, that game is awesome, especially drunk with friends :P.

Posted by aurahack

If Game Dev Story was just a teensy-bit longer, I probably would of put on my list. I felt like it burnt out too quickly for me, but that might just be me.

Great list, though. All of those are great titles, especially Risk: Factions. Such a fun game.

Posted by JJWeatherman

I feel like I'm missing out. I've only played three of these games, and really only put a good amount of time into one of them; Mass Effect 2 being that game. 

From what I've heard about these other games though, it seems like they deserve to be on this list. I feel like if I actually played Brotherhood, it would definitely be on my top list too. AC2 was one of the most addictive gaming experiences I've had in a long time, and so satisfying.

Posted by Chocobodude3

Great list

Posted by EpicSteve
@Smiley26 said:
" Good choices for the list, people have been saying great things about Risk Factions, I may have to check it out. And you picked the right answer for number 1, congratulations :D "
RISK is a great game, and people still play it on Xbox LIVE. Hell, I might play a game tonight!
Posted by Scribbly

Good choices for the list, people have been saying great things about Risk Factions, I may have to check it out. And you picked the right answer for number 1, congratulations :D