9 Comments
Posted by ZombiePie

If these are ArbitraryWater's words but your list who actually made this? I am so confused.

Posted by Mento

@ZombiePie: No, no, those are all my appraisals on whether they've aged well or not. After typing "AW" a few dozen times though I remembered Arbitrary was a dude of PC games and figured I owed him a shout-out. The Giant Bomb community industry operates almost entirely on shout-outs, much like the similar industry of hip-hop.

Next up: a list of obscure games I've played and rated by everyone's Vague General Knowledge (V.G.K.) of them.

Posted by Video_Game_King

I had a comment for this, but I decided to read the entire list before I posted. Now I can't remember what it is.

Posted by ArbitraryWater

This list has been up for how long without me noticing? Sometimes I feel that these things should be more visible. I give this list a AW.

@Mento said:

Next up: a list of obscure games I've played and rated by everyone's Vague General Knowledge (V.G.K.) of them.

I'm still waiting on this.

Posted by Mento

@Video_Game_King: I have no idea what's still obscure or not, considering everyone reading this site also has a video game wiki at hand. Is Obscure obscure?

My answer can only be tautological or paradoxical.

Posted by Mento

@Video_Game_King: My apologies for putting you in that awkward position.

So Rare games, are they rare?

The Rare is capitalized, thus referring to the company Rare, Ltd. and their games, meaning my answer shan't be a repeat of before.