2 Comments
Posted by ahoodedfigure

I have Mirror's Edge but haven't cracked it yet. Still think I'll enjoy this game more than many seemed to have.

Also want to play DW7, looks cool. Was playing Samurai Warriors (3?) for the Wii for a while, which was actually really good. I wonder if some of their improvements there were passed on to DW7. Still, even I, a DW apologist, would like to have a bit more control over combat and not count out normal attacks so I can get the right effect. Not sure if that's changed yet. Hope it changes eventually.

Posted by Habast

You should give it a try, Mirror's Edge deserves more love.

I waited over a year after DW7's release to try it because I wasn't too sure it would be enough of an improvement to warrant its purchase. The fact that they added Zhuge Dan and Deng Ai as playable characters (who are two of my favorites to play as in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series) made me decide to buy it, and it was surprisingly good. I would recommend getting it, if you are a fan of the series. I think it's the best one yet. I haven't played Samurai Warriors, though, so I'm not really sure about that. I imagine that they would use improvements from one in the other.