7 Comments
Posted by Video_Game_King
Posted by Mento

@Video_Game_King: Without the assistance of a TVTropes page for the thing to make a list about, that's me, Gameological Society and half of Cracked out of commission. We'll regroup on a fresh idea for next week, which I will then obliviously take all the credit for.

Oh shit. I would've limited it to "working for the enemy" instances, but somehow, I'm pretty sure Link would still get on there. Somehow.

Also, I just checked the TVTropes pages for Altenna and Terra, and neither one had a good trope for this, so research might've been difficult.

Edited by Mento

@Video_Game_King: I checked the wall post and I think I would've struggled coming up with examples of video game characters who were taken or kidnapped as a toddler and grew up in an odd environment while being oblivious to their origins. Or maybe not, since apparently it's happened to every single video game protagonist ever.

Sort of. More like "how can these toddlers be kidnapped and have absolutely no recollection of it, and why is this appearing to be so common".

Posted by Mento

@Video_Game_King: Oh yeah! I remember now. Something about how frequent kidnappings are in video game land, right? It's close enough that I should credit you somewhere.

I'm pretty sure you kind of got this idea from me.