9 Comments
Posted by KennyLoh179

@Dookysharpgun: I actually agree with you most of the things you write in there other than the scores, and i also saw your XIII-2 review and i fully agree with you the game still linear and also paying moneys to buy a freaking collesiuem in DLC it dosen't make sense to me, and also square-enix din't even give us at least 1 free costumes for Noel,Serah and Mog when we beat the game, it really make us feel like beating game with nothing, it suck so hard, i am sorry, i have too much to complain about this XIII series XD I also saw you play Lost Odysssey? So you have xbox 360? Did you play Tales of Vesperia? I heard that one is pretty good too and also it feature overworld map like Blue Dragon and Ni No Kuni.

Posted by Dookysharpgun

@KennyLoh179: While you have every right to think that, I just felt that it didn't hold up to an actual game. I loved Fang as a character, she actually had all the characteristics of an individual that I would've followed in the story. Everyone else, except for Sazh, feels like they're designed around trying too hard. I couldn't enjoy the story because everything was only explained in codex pages...it just doesn't sit right with me.

At the end of the day however, it was my call on the score: I viewed it more as an interactive movie than a game, and a huge step down from the quality of the series, and the overall development debacle shows just how disjointed this game was from the beginning.

Still, thanks for the comment and the input :)

Posted by KennyLoh179

This game is super linear, no towns and no shops, it a big joke in final fantasy universe, but i think this game still deserve at least 1.5 out of 5 stars and not 0.5 star, i actually like the story and characters but the gameplay is freaking linear, it even linear than a lot action games.

Posted by Dookysharpgun

Yeah, only the 2 guys who didn't like my review initially were douchebags who joined this site just to nerd-rage at me...it was a fun day...

Posted by President_Barackbar

Boy, the Square-Enix fanboy army sure descended on this one fast. Note to self: Don't piss off Final Fantasy fans.

Posted by msavo

Excellent review for a piece of dog shit that looks good. 

Posted by protomessiah

ah cmon lads, while the review may be a little bit harsh I think there is a general agreement that ff13 is a disappointing game for the reasons that the reviewer here goes through in some detail. While I know that some of you do actually like the game and thats fine, it is equally fine for others to not like it. Lets all be friends. 

Posted by Dookysharpgun
@wesker27: Yes....because if there were any good points I would have addressed them. I'm just honest, I believe in quality. Don't like it, write your own review, otherwise, you haven't got a leg to stand on.
Posted by Dookysharpgun

You are so very wrong, that if I could bottle how wrong you were, I could sell it back to Square Enix, because they have clearly spread it to you. And with your level of debating skill, I'm sure your point is so very valid...*cough* I'm lying, in case you didn't realise *cough* :D