13 Comments
Posted by clumsyninja1

@girdz: You more than welcome to write your own review, I though mine was great. Anyway please stay away of writing comments that critize the review of others and opinions, just and enjoy the game for what it is, GEEZ.

Posted by Griddler

@clumsyninja1: I never mentioned grand slams. No, I'm not saying Murray is better than the other 3, you just seem to think that being 4th in the world is somehow not impressive.

As for your review, it would've been better if you talked about the gameplay and what makes it different to the other tennis games that you keep mentioning. You also didn't really mention the game's presentation.

Posted by clumsyninja1

@girdz: Ohhh, I though you meant on Grand Slams, since he has zero . My bad, MATE!!! You never be bias on Andy Murray, right? CHEERS

Posted by Griddler

@clumsyninja1: I'm really not that bothered. Although I do know that Andy Murray has beaten Federer, Djockovic and Nadal ( "Great players" according to you) on multiple occasions, and a couple of times in straight sets. Sounds like a pretty good player to me. But then it's hard to take someone's opinion on tennis as unbiased when they have a picture of Nadal as their profile picture.

Posted by clumsyninja1

@girdz: You'r are VERY welcome. Also, be sure to check the ranking on the ATP tour they might clarify where ACTUALLY Andy Murray is.

Posted by Griddler

@clumsyninja1: Thank you, before then I was not aware 4 was higher than 3, 2 and 1. And you didn't really answer what I said.

Posted by clumsyninja1

@Bourbon_Warrior: The British media tends to be a little rough on their players, don't they?

Posted by clumsyninja1

@girdz: Better than ranked 4 is: number 3, 2, 1. Some guys known as: Djokovic, Nadal and Federer. I believe they all have Grand Slams. Nole has 5, Rafa 10 and Roger 16. While Andy has...zero

Posted by Griddler

@clumsyninja1: So a tennis player ranked 4th IN THE WORLD, is not great?

Edited by Bourbon_Warrior

@clumsyninja1: 35 years, Virginia Wade.

Andy Murray gonna win Wimbledon this year.........who am I kidding. He a Brit win he wins and a Scot when he loses.

Posted by clumsyninja1

Also, when was the last time a Brit won a GS...I believe it has been 70+ years.

Posted by clumsyninja1

How many Grand Slam titles Murray has??? ZERO!!!!!!

Posted by Winternet

If by "not great but not terrible either" you mean Andy Murray is one of the best, then sure.