4 Comments
Posted by ShuaReborn

Thanks the the review man. I was really on the fence about this and this review will most likely keep me waiting a little longer. I'm a huge fan of Uncharted so when Jeff gave that 3 stars I was ok with it because I knew I'd look beyond the flaws, but I have some reserves about the assassin's series. So learning that Liberation kinda falls into the same it's "Good, not great" category makes me wanna wait till it drops a bit.

Again Thanks.

Posted by ttocs

Is this your first Assassin's Creed game? Is that what you mean by "first time Creeder?" Because I'm curious if you would have given it higher if you played the console counterparts and saw just how much of the main game they actually were able to squeeze into the Vita.

Posted by EverydayOdyssey

Yes. This was my first time with the franchise. Without playing the other games I am unable to answer your question, but anything is possible.

Posted by EverydayOdyssey

Having finished the story I went back to get a lot of the collectibles. Unfortunately, certain treasure chests and other collectibles do not appear despite being indicated on the world map. Thus, I think it may be impossible to "platinum" this game. Also, I now experiencing a game-breaking bug that will not let me load my game. The game just restarts when I click on "Continue Game." I have not been able to confirm whether this problem is unique to me. So, take that into consideration when making a purchase decision.